The Wolves Are Coming Home To Bark

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILZQSmE5Uu0]Andrew Breitbart "STOP RAPING PEOPLE" "BEHAVE YOURSELF" meltdown @ CPAC - YouTube[/ame]

Oh look..there is Brietbart now!

:lol:

Looks like Obama is running from his past these days. Anyone have buyer's remorse yet?

Farrakhan, Rev Wright Share IDENTICAL Stories About Obama: He Used Us, Disowned Us

Damn, this really upsets me, lmao! Don't you trolls have anything better to do with your time than make me waste mine on stupid shit like this?

Criticizing this President is now considered "trolling". This must be the collective response now to anyone who dares criticize this fraud sitting in the White House. Fascinating.

Criticizing a republican President is "speaking truth to power". Criticizing Obama is "trolling". How enlightened progressives are.

Last edited:
dude this is merely rehash of bullshit lies that didnt stick the first time

Its just more evidence to Obama's lack of character... I mean paying $150,000.00 to shut Wright up?

Wow... but I thought he was like a father to Obama?

Also it is proof the true journalism does not exist in the main stream media.

Its just more evidence to Obama's lack of character... I mean paying $150,000.00 to shut Wright up?

Except..he didn't ever pay any money to Wright to shut up.

In fact..he did quite the opposite. He disassociated himself from Wright and did a great speech about racism.

rehashing old stupid lies that didnt work the first time is all the right has left.

This is going to be a very funny election

I realize I am asking a clown a question which questions my own sanity...but here goes...what is the lie exactly?
The interview may be stupid, might be irrelevant and a waste of time - but lie?
What is the lie?

In fact..he did quite the opposite. He disassociated himself from Wright and did a great speech about racism.

He used Wright to forward his popularity while still in Chicago...there Wright obviously helped him. But once he hit the national stage, he had to not only distance himself from Wright - but disown him.
What does that make him? A politician.

Looks like Obama is running from his past these days. Anyone have buyer's remorse yet?

Farrakhan, Rev Wright Share IDENTICAL Stories About Obama: He Used Us, Disowned Us

Anyone notice how eagerly the Right has jumped at any opportunity to talk about anything other than the ECONOMY?

I can't say as I blame them....

Romney talks about the economy....Obama runs from it, and obamacare :eusa_whistle:

That's a lie. don't lie, you look like an asshole when you lie.

If McCain were in office, I think it is safe to assume that there wouldn't have been any wall street reform (for what it was worth), we'd still be swapping steel in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the budget would still be totally out of control.

Anyone disagree?

No remorse here. (Still think Hillary would have been a better POTUS however).

Obviously no one disagrees. They can't defend Republicans, whether it's McCain, or Romney,

so they want to talk about smears that didn't work against Obama 3 years ago. Conservatives are the most intellectually bankrupt political faction on earth.

He used Wright to forward his popularity while still in Chicago...there Wright obviously helped him. But once he hit the national stage, he had to not only distance himself from Wright - but disown him.
What does that make him? A politician.

Yeah right, thank god that the Reverend Wright helped Obama squeak by that conservative icon Alan Keyes.

Anyone notice how eagerly the Right has jumped at any opportunity to talk about anything other than the ECONOMY?

I can't say as I blame them....

Romney talks about the economy....Obama runs from it, and obamacare :eusa_whistle:

I'm lying? He sure isn't campaigning on obamacare...or his economy.
You look like an asshole on your best day...so I wouldn't be spreading that crap around if I was you. :eusa_whistle:

I'm lying? He sure isn't campaigning on obamacare...or his economy.
You look like an asshole on your best day...so I wouldn't be spreading that crap around if I was you. :eusa_whistle:

jackie-gleason-and-smokey-and-the-bandit-gallery.jpg

Bang! Zoom...you Sumbitch!

Forum List

Back