The Witch's Brew: Coup D' Etat

Discussion in 'USMB Breaking News' started by Mrs. M., Oct 25, 2016.

1. Syriusly

Syriusly Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,181
    nd the messenger adds his intention to sacrifice a chicken to Molech in the backyard - preceded by witchcraft language. This is no joke. This is a coven of Witches / Satanists giving their praise to Lucifer for another mission accomplished for

LOL......

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Syriusly

Syriusly Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,181
    From the OP- May 2016?

Will the November elections be suspended due to war with China?

The War Powers Act is still on the table should war between China and the United States become a reality. While the President may not have the power to suspend the November elections, Congress could grant authority to the executive branch to suspend the elections until a later date.
    World War III is coming and the American people should consider the old adage that timing is everything. A war prior to the election in November would be a strategical advantage for our enemies.

For those who do not believe such a scenario is possible – ask yourselves the following question:

If China, Russia, Iran, North Korea, Cuba and other communist nations such as Nicaragua see the opportunity to unite and defeat the west – why would they submit to an international order that seeks to preserve what they desire to destroy?

The short answer? They wouldn't.

This is my final article. I've decided to retire from writing for The Man Feed and USMB and instead spend my time in prayer. I will continue to remember you all in my prayers. I pray that God will have his way in each of your lives and that you will come to know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. - Mrs. M.

3. Mrs. M.

Mrs. M. Man Feed Guest Writer Op-ed Contributor

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,423
    You missed the announcement of my return:
    The Death of Outrage

A journalist who was known for exposing the Clinton's died under mysterious circumstances. I don't believe it was suicide. I'll keep you updated on that story when I find out more. The Clinton's need to learn that when one person dies, ten more will step up to take their place. That is how we will stop this madness.

4. JakeStarkey

JakeStarkey Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +44,339
    The only madness are those of you who are twisting the evidence to your thesis instead of the thesis to the evidence.

5. Mrs. M.

Mrs. M. Man Feed Guest Writer Op-ed Contributor

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,423
    Laugh now but if you vote for her after having read what I wrote in the Op-ed you'll have no excuse when you face God on judgment day. You don't get to vote for a war criminal and then on your way to hell cry.... But I didn't know! By agreeing with her, supporting her, defending her, you share in her sin.

6. JakeStarkey

JakeStarkey Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +44,339
    Mrs. M, you are not God's mouthpiece.