Putins' greatest warning to the west yet: Russia unveils 1st image of Satan 2 super nuke

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Putin's greatest warning to the West yet: Russia unveils first image of its Satan 2 super-nuke capable of wiping out England and Wales
Russia has unveiled chilling pictures of its largest ever nuclear missile, capable of destroying an area the size of France.

The RS-28 Sarmat missile, dubbed Satan 2 by Nato, has a top speed of 4.3 miles (7km) per second and has been designed to outfox anti-missile shield systems.

The new Sarmat missile could deliver warheads of 40 megatons - 2,000 times as powerful as the atom bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945.

Russia unveils image of its terrifying Satan 2 missile | Daily Mail Online
-----------------------------------------------------------
Will they use it, hard to tell. But we do have a Commander and Chief who is quite the asshole. As many Countries dump the US we are very , very weak in the eyes of many other Nations.
After all the US and Obama are teaching our men how to wear TUTU's and red high heels.
While other primal men are learning how to fight a war.
England is slipping down the same slope so is those who want to join the new world order.

I like its capabilities of evading missile defenses... I am good, as I said before, I will be incinerated in the blink of an eye since I am in the close proximity of a strategical target...Go Putin. Let's take as many Globalists with us as many we can if we have to go anyway. They want war, give them war!

Putin's greatest warning to the West yet: Russia unveils first image of its Satan 2 super-nuke capable of wiping out England and Wales
Russia has unveiled chilling pictures of its largest ever nuclear missile, capable of destroying an area the size of France.

The RS-28 Sarmat missile, dubbed Satan 2 by Nato, has a top speed of 4.3 miles (7km) per second and has been designed to outfox anti-missile shield systems.

The new Sarmat missile could deliver warheads of 40 megatons - 2,000 times as powerful as the atom bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945.

Russia unveils image of its terrifying Satan 2 missile | Daily Mail Online
-----------------------------------------------------------
Will they use it, hard to tell. But we do have a Commander and Chief who is quite the asshole. As many Countries dump the US we are very , very weak in the eyes of many other Nations.
After all the US and Obama are teaching our men how to wear TUTU's and red high heels.
While other primal men are learning how to fight a war.
England is slipping down the same slope so is those who want to join the new world order.
I hope he uses it. Washington DC BOOM! Don't need a big nuke though. Somehow get all of Congress,WH,SC back in DC and just drop it!

Forum List

Back