The Witch or The Marxist, who would you vote for?

Who Would You Vote For

• The Bearded Marxist

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • The Witch Dabbler

Votes: 34 87.2%

• Total voters
Perhaps. Time will tell. The stuff about satanism and sexuality (although we would use on it the Dems with great glee if we had that chance) is truly unimportant, but we all have to bear with it because that is what American politics does: eats politicians.

Blessed Be, tis always better to vote for a witch.

Perhaps. Time will tell. The stuff about satanism and sexuality (although we would use on it the Dems with great glee if we had that chance) is truly unimportant, but we all have to bear with it because that is what American politics does: eats politicians.
which poll are you seeing 18%?

RealClearPolitics - Election 2010 - Delaware Senate - O?Donnell vs. Coons
So according to your link O'Donnell went from +2 in July to -16 in September. An 18 point swing in 2 months.
Keep up the good work, girl! :rofl:

which poll are you seeing 18%?

So according to your link O'Donnell went from +2 in July to -16 in September. An 18 point swing in 2 months.
thats NOT what he said, moron

Hey DumbCon the professional dummy, I know that. I was making a further observation, idiot. Hence the "Keep up the good work, girl" comment!!!!
Dang you're STUPID!

Last edited:
Hey DumbCon the professional dummy, I know that. I was making a further observation, idiot. Hence the "Keep up the good work, girl" comment!!!!
Dang you're STUPID!
no, it is clearly YOU that is stupid
you fucking pathetic moron

The witch is still kicking azz I see.

Her own, I presume? Now that is double-joined agility, to be able to kick her own ass.

kitty, she is down by 18 percentage points.

She climbed up to being down by 15 percent
How is O'Donnell's falling from +2 in July to -16 in September "climbing up?"
CON$ seem to have a language of their own. :cuckoo:

Rasmussen Reports 7/14 - 7/14 39 41 O'Donnell +2

RCP Average 9/11 - 9/21 -- 53.0 37.3 Coons +15.7

Her own, I presume? Now that is double-joined agility, to be able to kick her own ass.

edthesickdick, right on cue, reaffirms that he is (a) a moron and (b) dishonest if not a moron.

If one is down by 18 and allegedly gets to "only" being down by 15, the net GAIN (which can be called "climbing") is 3 points. And that is exactly what Pilgrim noted.

edthesickdick needs remedial math, the poor dumb shithead.

edthesickdick, right on cue, reaffirms that he is (a) a moron and (b) dishonest if not a moron.

If one is down by 18 and allegedly gets to "only" being down by 15, the net GAIN (which can be called "climbing") is 3 points. And that is exactly what Pilgrim noted.

she was never down by 18
that was BS jokey posted

she was never down by 18
that was BS jokey posted

I don't doubt that. Jokey is not known for honesty.

But the point of Pilgrim's post remains. IF down by 18 and later down by "only" 15, there would be a 3 point net gain. ANd edthesickdick mocked the math.

Yep. He's such a fucking stupid useless dead clit, that he mocked correct simple math.

He's a doink.

She was down 18 and climbed up to 15 from there. Seriously you just proved liability's comments that you were about to prove how easily addlepated you are by context.

Last edited:

She was down 18 and climbed up to 15 from there. Seriously you just proved liability's comments that you were about to prove how easily addlepated you are by context.
:sigh:

she was NEVER down 18
she isnt down 18 now(like jokey said) and she was up on a poll back in the middle of July, before she was really even known

DumbCon the professional dummy has posted that the Satanist in a Skirt was NEVER down by 18 and no poll in his link shows her down by 18. Are you calling DumbCon the professional dummy a LIAR?????

So the fact remains you called falling 18 points since July "climbing back" proving the first quote in my sig with your "context" tripe.
Thank you.

DumbCon the professional dummy has posted that the Satanist in a Skirt was NEVER down by 18 and no poll in his link shows her down by 18. Are you calling DumbCon the professional dummy a LIAR?????

So the fact remains you called falling 18 points since July "climbing back" proving the first quote in my sig with your "context" tripe.
Thank you.
no, dipshit, YOU are the dummy

Yes, O'Donnell's rating have plummeted and they are continuing to plummet. Yes, divecon is wrong.

Forum List

Back