The Witch or The Marxist, who would you vote for?

Who Would You Vote For

• The Bearded Marxist

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • The Witch Dabbler

Votes: 34 87.2%

• Total voters
I think O'Donnell is probably a good person. And the witchcraft thing was brought up as a joke and now is over blown. I wouldn't vote for her though.
I don't agree with anything she does.

Some people were actually being serious in saying that the fact that she checked out witchcraft in high school means she wasn't qualified. I found this as ridiculous as people saying because her opponnent checked out marxism in college means he is some crazy commie today....hence the thread making a joke of both :).

Whoa wait a second Pilgrim (so what i talked to myself online LOL).....did you know that the bearded marxist attended Jerimiah Wright's Church? Nope...if I had known that I would have said that its fairly obvious he still believes in that progressive crap that he learned from Marxism and Liberation Theology.

1067.gif

The Tea Party has a reputation for being pretty pissed off at certain practices of government.

With that in mind, let's take the first copuple of steps down that long and winding road of the Coons' RECORD:

Coons, 47, is the top executive of New Castle County, home to a
majority of Delaware’s population. From a Republican perspective,
there’s one really important thing to know about his time in office: In
2004, when Coons first ran for the job, he promised not to raise taxes.
Since then he has raised taxes not once, not twice, but three times.

Coons inherited a surplus. Celebrating victory on election night in
2004, he said his “top priority would be to continue balancing the
budget without increasing property taxes,” according to an account in
the local News Journal. Yet in 2006, he pushed through a 5 percent
increase in property taxes. In 2007, he raised property taxes 17.5
percent. In 2009, he raised them another 25 percent.

Coons wanted to raise other taxes, too. He proposed a hotel
tax, a tax on paramedic services, even a tax on people who call 911
from cell phones.

Add to that the likelihood that Coons will be a strong ally of the Democratic leadership in new spending proposals. He has supported all the big ones -- stimulus, bailouts, Obamacare -- and on Tuesday, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said Coons is his favorite Senate candidate. "He's my pet," Reid told the Hill newspaper.

excerpted from: Coons Proposed Taxing People For Calling 911?

Starts to look like maybe Coons is a dream candidate to run AGAINST if the GOP can manage to get its shit together.

I think O'Donnell is probably a good person. And the witchcraft thing was brought up as a joke and now is over blown. I wouldn't vote for her though.
I don't agree with anything she does.

Some people were actually being serious in saying that the fact that she checked out witchcraft in high school means she wasn't qualified. I found this as ridiculous as people saying because her opponnent checked out marxism in college means he is some crazy commie today....hence the thread making a joke of both :).

Whoa wait a second Pilgrim (so what i talked to myself online LOL).....did you know that the bearded marxist attended Jerimiah Wright's Church? Nope...if I had known that I would have said that its fairly obvious he still believes in that progressive crap that he learned from Marxism and Liberation Theology.

:eusa_shhh:

Look at the poll!

I knew it. O'Donnel can win. Watch the election polls switch to her before Nov 2.

Of course, We must keep in mind that she must take off on the 31st for "religious reasons"

(Hey! October 31 is a Sunday!!)

Man i hope she puts a spell on the Delaware voters and she kicks the Marxist's A*S. Go O'Donnell!

Look at the poll!

I knew it. O'Donnel can win. Watch the election polls switch to her before Nov 2.

Of course, We must keep in mind that she must take off on the 31st for "religious reasons"

(Hey! October 31 is a Sunday!!)
a poll with a limited reach and only 30 responders is not significant

Forum List

Back