The WikiLeaks Vindication of George W. Bush

You were there? So when did the first tower fall? The second? What was the area of the debri/dust clouds?

The first plane hit a few minutes after 8AM. It was the first full day of school of my Senior year of high school, at Stuyvesant High School, in lower Manhattan - and I was just walking across the bridge (across the west side highway) into my school when the plane hit.

I don't remember exactly when the second tower was hit, but it was about 10-15 mins later, I think. The first tower fell about 20 minutes into my first period class, so that was probably around 9ish. The second tower fell as we were evacuating, about 15 minutes later.

I don't know the exact size of the dust cloud, I can only tell you how far uptown it came (to Chambers Street).

Any more questions?

The first plane hit the North Tower about 8:45 am, the South Tower got hit about 9:00 am. The South Tower fell at 10:00 am., the North Tower at about 10:30 am

By YOUR calculations, you were already in class when the first tower was hit, and your school would have waited over an hour after the second tower got hit before evacuating at 10:15 am. Also, first period does NOT start at 10 a.m.

Just saying....your timetable is off, and you wouldn't be able to "see" an explosion if it had occured.

My times were off, that's true. It was both 10 years ago, and quite a stressful morning.

But I did see first tower fall, through the window in my Existentialism class. And the second, as I was running up the west side highway. You're free to believe whatever crackpot theories you'd like, just know that they're wrong.

This photograph was taken by a close friend and classmate of mine, Ethan. I was about 100 feet closer to my school (on the right, in the backround) than he was.

2006_09_stuyspec.jpg

The first plane hit a few minutes after 8AM. It was the first full day of school of my Senior year of high school, at Stuyvesant High School, in lower Manhattan - and I was just walking across the bridge (across the west side highway) into my school when the plane hit.

I don't remember exactly when the second tower was hit, but it was about 10-15 mins later, I think. The first tower fell about 20 minutes into my first period class, so that was probably around 9ish. The second tower fell as we were evacuating, about 15 minutes later.

I don't know the exact size of the dust cloud, I can only tell you how far uptown it came (to Chambers Street).

Any more questions?

The first plane hit the North Tower about 8:45 am, the South Tower got hit about 9:00 am. The South Tower fell at 10:00 am., the North Tower at about 10:30 am

By YOUR calculations, you were already in class when the first tower was hit, and your school would have waited over an hour after the second tower got hit before evacuating at 10:15 am. Also, first period does NOT start at 10 a.m.

Just saying....your timetable is off, and you wouldn't be able to "see" an explosion if it had occured.

My times were off, that's true. It was both 10 years ago, and quite a stressful morning.

But I did see first tower fall, through the window in my Existentialism class. And the second, as I was running up the west side highway. You're free to believe whatever crackpot theories you'd like, just know that they're wrong.

This photograph was taken by a close friend and classmate of mine, Ethan. I was about 100 feet closer to my school (on the right, in the backround) than he was.

2006_09_stuyspec.jpg

If I hadn't applied simple logic based on facts to your initial story, you would have used it over and over to justify your intial claim that your eyewitness proves there was no explosion. So when I point out that your story doesn't add up, you just change it to give it the appearence that it does.

Then you throw in a photo of by a friend that essentially does NOTHING to prove or disprove the theory that you dismiss as crackpot.

There are eye witness/on the scene reports of explosions either being seen or heard before the South Tower collapse....from civilians and professional response unit members. Quite frankly, they hold a lot more weight than your story, which I've demonstrated is shaky at best.

Put it this way....I won't call you a crackpot, so don't do so to others.

2006_09_stuyspec.jpg

If I hadn't applied simple logic based on facts to your initial story, you would have used it over and over to justify your intial claim that your eyewitness proves there was no explosion. So when I point out that your story doesn't add up, you just change it to give it the appearence that it does.

Then you throw in a photo of by a friend that essentially does NOTHING to prove or disprove the theory that you dismiss as crackpot.

There are eye witness/on the scene reports of explosions either being seen or heard before the South Tower collapse....from civilians and professional response unit members. Quite frankly, they hold a lot more weight than your story, which I've demonstrated is shaky at best.

Put it this way....I won't call you a crackpot, so don't do so to others.

Feel free to believe whatever makes you feel better.

Forum List

Back