The WikiLeaks Vindication of George W. Bush

We would have been out of Afghanistan by the end of Bush's second term if he had not taken his eye off the ball. His redirection of troops and intel allowed the Taliban to reestablish its grip on Afghanistan.

Obama was there for the taking in Tora Bora....cut off and ready for capture.

Bush held back the American forces and Bin Laden still mocks us
ROFLMAO

yes, i know, you messed up

Last edited:
Yes.....It is indeed sad that Americans are still dying in Afghanistan. Can you imagine that after almost ten years, we are still there?

Actually, it was calm until Papa Obama started running the show
You remember all those troops being killed while he waited to make a decision
(should have called someone with balls like Hillary)

Of course Papa Obama has had two years. One would think with all his war experience he would have found him by now

Oh sure , lets ignore the two years Papa Obama has been in office and the Left and the MSM ignores the deaths, as well.

Where is Cindy? When is the last time someone on this forum wrote something supporting her cause

She is still out there- but now she is not important

Funny how that works
:eusa_whistle:

We would have been out of Afghanistan by the end of Bush's second term if he had not taken his eye off the ball. His redirection of troops and intel allowed the Taliban to reestablish its grip on Afghanistan.

Bin Laden's dead brother, even if he's not physically dead, he's dead.

ROFLMAO

yes, i know, you messed up

You got me..

That is pretty funny

:slap: :bow3:

Last edited:
more proof you are a fucking idiot

Briefing: Why Christians are declining in Mideast - CSMonitor.com

Estimates of its Christian population at the time of the US-led invasion in 2003 ranged from 800,000 to 1.4 million – roughly 5 percent of the population. But targeted by killings, kidnappings, and threats, many fled – in far higher proportions than their Sunni and Shiite compatriots: an estimated 20 percent of Iraqi refugees abroad are Christians. Only an estimated 500,000 to 600,000 remain.

Al Qaeda ally in Iraq says all Christians 'legitimate targets' - CSMonitor.com

“All Christian centers, organizations and institutions, leaders and followers, are legitimate targets for the mujahideen [holy warriors]," the Islamic State of Iraq said in a statement posted online late Tuesday.

Iraq's Christian community is one of the world's oldest. But since the 2003 invasion, church bombings, kidnappings, and assassinations have scattered the community. Last year, Human Rights Watch estimated that two-thirds of Iraqi Christians have fled their homes since the war began.

--------------------

Not to mention the unknown number of forced marriages and murders. Iraqi Christians have even been crucified.

And yet, according to you, I'm the "idiot". Even with all the evidence, you refuse to see the truth. Seems more right wingers are like that than not.
dipshit, whats any of that got to do with what i said
NOTHING
you remain a fucking idiot

Kiss my ass tard. You are so fucking stupid you shit moron.

Estimates of its Christian population at the time of the US-led invasion in 2003 ranged from 800,000 to 1.4 million – roughly 5 percent of the population. But targeted by killings, kidnappings, and threats, many fled – in far higher proportions than their Sunni and Shiite compatriots: an estimated 20 percent of Iraqi refugees abroad are Christians. Only an estimated 500,000 to 600,000 remain.

“All Christian centers, organizations and institutions, leaders and followers, are legitimate targets for the mujahideen [holy warriors]," the Islamic State of Iraq said in a statement posted online late Tuesday.

Iraq's Christian community is one of the world's oldest. But since the 2003 invasion, church bombings, kidnappings, and assassinations have scattered the community. Last year, Human Rights Watch estimated that two-thirds of Iraqi Christians have fled their homes since the war began.

--------------------

Not to mention the unknown number of forced marriages and murders. Iraqi Christians have even been crucified.

And yet, according to you, I'm the "idiot". Even with all the evidence, you refuse to see the truth. Seems more right wingers are like that than not.
NOTHING

yeah, i shit morons like you
but i have the good sense to FLUSH them

How would we have been out of Afghanistan now if Al Qaeda was allowed to set up shop in Iraq and then head back if we invaded?

Think this one through, what does Al Qaeda need to coordinate this worldwide war?

--------------------

NOTHING

Careful rdean. When he can no longer defend his position he gets pissy and neg reps people.

The facts are in Paul O'Neill's book. None of the other NSC members dispute O'Neill. NSC meetings are transcribed. Try again. Bush got more than40 warnings before 911. Can you see the south tower exploding? If you can't see a shrink because its not your eye sight.

The facts are in Paul O'Neill's book. None of the other NSC members dispute O'Neill. NSC meetings are transcribed. Try again. Bush got more than40 warnings before 911. Can you see the south tower exploding? If you can't see a shrink because its not your eye sight.
dipshit, thats not the topic here

I was there, I saw the towers fall with my very own eyes, from about 200 yards away.

Nothing exploded. Now shut the fuck up and go play in the Conspiracy section.

I was there, I saw the towers fall with my very own eyes, from about 200 yards away.

You were there? So when did the first tower fall? The second? What was the area of the debri/dust clouds?

You were there? So when did the first tower fall? The second? What was the area of the debri/dust clouds?

The first plane hit a few minutes after 8AM. It was the first full day of school of my Senior year of high school, at Stuyvesant High School, in lower Manhattan - and I was just walking across the bridge (across the west side highway) into my school when the plane hit.

I don't remember exactly when the second tower was hit, but it was about 10-15 mins later, I think. The first tower fell about 20 minutes into my first period class, so that was probably around 9ish. The second tower fell as we were evacuating, about 15 minutes later.

I don't know the exact size of the dust cloud, I can only tell you how far uptown it came (to Chambers Street).

Any more questions?

The first plane hit a few minutes after 8AM. It was the first full day of school of my Senior year of high school, at Stuyvesant High School, in lower Manhattan - and I was just walking across the bridge (across the west side highway) into my school when the plane hit.

I don't remember exactly when the second tower was hit, but it was about 10-15 mins later, I think. The first tower fell about 20 minutes into my first period class, so that was probably around 9ish. The second tower fell as we were evacuating, about 15 minutes later.

I don't know the exact size of the dust cloud, I can only tell you how far uptown it came (to Chambers Street).

Any more questions?

The first plane hit the North Tower about 8:45 am, the South Tower got hit about 9:00 am. The South Tower fell at 10:00 am., the North Tower at about 10:30 am

By YOUR calculations, you were already in class when the first tower was hit, and your school would have waited over an hour after the second tower got hit before evacuating at 10:15 am. Also, first period does NOT start at 10 a.m.

Just saying....your timetable is off, and you wouldn't be able to "see" an explosion if it had occured.

Forum List

Back