The Whitehouse Meltdown

Wow, Today isn't good for the Trumpsters and his Gang of Thieves.
PRESIDENT TRUMP BREAKING NEWS TODAY With Chuck Todd Jan 23, 2019 (5PM)

Are we supposed to discuss your media propaganda in general or is there a topic you wish to discuss. An OP is supposed to direct the conversation, where do you want this one to go.

In order to understand the OP, first you must understand today's happenings. The Video just starts the process. I went on to attempt to open the floor. The fact remains is, Trump has only two real choices now. Accept the offer and declare himself the Winner or not accept it and lose control of the Republicans in Washington completely.

And there is the other little problem of alleged threats to Cohens Family that is being looked at. Be very, very careful, you may very well end up with a President Pelosi if things continue like this. No one is completely beyond the letter of the Law.

You're assuming a lot on the solidarity of the republicans in the senate. I think they'll back Trump. Think about it, palousey is offering money to improve existing immoral walls. She just showed herself as a major hypocrite.

Also if you actually listened to what Trump said about Cohen, there were no threats.

Trump is sooooo stupid.

He is putting all his eggs in his wall basket (which most people realize will barely keep anyone out - certainly, no one who is determined)...basically because Rush and Ann forced him to. Wimp.

Now, if he holds out for his wall, his Trumpbots will support him in 2020. But his Trumpbots are not nearly enough to get him re-elected. He needs all Reps and some indy's.

But the childish way he is handling this, hurting the country, forcing hundreds of thousands of people to work without pay, hurting the economy (as the GDP growth will drop the longer the shutdown drags on) is surely causing indy's and some Reps to think twice about his handling of this shutdown.

A shutdown Trump was stupid enough to say 'he owned'.

And don't forget, he was all set to sign this budget before Rush and Ann started squawking. So he is not doing this on principle.

He is doing it out of political fear...pure and simple.

Where did that 5 billion dollar figure come from.

It's not gonna build a wall.

Straight outta Trump's ass?

Not hardly. That figure was derived from meetings with the DHS, Border Patrol, and other agencies. He asked them whet they needed to secure the border and that's what they came up with.
Great.

Post links

Do yer own homework. I didn't breed you so I'm not yer daddy.

Are we supposed to discuss your media propaganda in general or is there a topic you wish to discuss. An OP is supposed to direct the conversation, where do you want this one to go.

In order to understand the OP, first you must understand today's happenings. The Video just starts the process. I went on to attempt to open the floor. The fact remains is, Trump has only two real choices now. Accept the offer and declare himself the Winner or not accept it and lose control of the Republicans in Washington completely.

And there is the other little problem of alleged threats to Cohens Family that is being looked at. Be very, very careful, you may very well end up with a President Pelosi if things continue like this. No one is completely beyond the letter of the Law.

You're assuming a lot on the solidarity of the republicans in the senate. I think they'll back Trump. Think about it, palousey is offering money to improve existing immoral walls. She just showed herself as a major hypocrite.

Also if you actually listened to what Trump said about Cohen, there were no threats.

It just got McConnell to open the floor up in the Senate. It appears that it's not the rosy picture you are trying to paint. McConnell has hitched his wagon to Trump and has stood steadfast using his power of Senate Majority Leader to prevent anything that Trump doesn't like to enter the Senate Floor. That just changed. The House already knows that there is enough Republican Senators to pass their version and not enough republican senators to pass Trumps version. But until now, that was not allowed on the senate floor. Trump is losing support just by that indication. And it appears that McConnell knows that his wagon is in serious trouble if linked to trump. Trump's approval rating just hut 36%, a new low. McConnell is screwed either way and may be just be trying to figure out a way so he doesn't look like a complete idiot in the history books.

Bush Jr built about 140 miles of wall or security fencing. Obama built the rest of the 733 miles. That is about 70 miles per years since the 2006 Border Security Law was passed. In the last 2 years, Trump was allocated 2.6 billion and has built exactly zero inches of new wall or security fence. Plus, he has reduced the number of Border Security Guards along the Texas Border as well. Rather than give Trump any more money, maybe we should give him a good Audit instead.

I don't know the extent of the fencing that was put up while Obama was President, but the same Border Patrol Chief who served under Obama, is now working for President Trump.

And he says we need the wall..

Obama Border Chief Breaks Silence - Trump Is Right About Border Wall, Democrats Are Lying! (Video)

Analysis | Obama Border Patrol chief to Trump: ‘Stay the course’ on the border wall

If I wanted to watch today's episode of Meet the Press I would have watched it.

Secondly, why are these advertising threads being tolerated around here? You haven't even offered a subject to talk about. All you've done is advertise YouTube.

Why does she care how the money is spent?

Do yer own homework. I didn't breed you so I'm not yer daddy.

Surrender accepted. You lied as usual. The 5 billion was an arbitrary number pulled directly out of Trump's ass

I don't know the extent of the fencing that was put up while Obama was President, but the same Border Patrol Chief who served under Obama, is now working for President Trump.

And he wants to KEEP that job

Bush Jr built about 140 miles of wall or security fencing. Obama built the rest of the 733 miles. That is about 70 miles per years since the 2006 Border Security Law was passed. In the last 2 years, Trump was allocated 2.6 billion and has built exactly zero inches of new wall or security fence. Plus, he has reduced the number of Border Security Guards along the Texas Border as well. Rather than give Trump any more money, maybe we should give him a good Audit instead.

:777:

Border_scenes_84.jpg

It just got McConnell to open the floor up in the Senate. It appears that it's not the rosy picture you are trying to paint. McConnell has hitched his wagon to Trump and has stood steadfast using his power of Senate Majority Leader to prevent anything that Trump doesn't like to enter the Senate Floor. That just changed. The House already knows that there is enough Republican Senators to pass their version and not enough republican senators to pass Trumps version. But until now, that was not allowed on the senate floor. Trump is losing support just by that indication. And it appears that McConnell knows that his wagon is in serious trouble if linked to trump. Trump's approval rating just hut 36%, a new low. McConnell is screwed either way and may be just be trying to figure out a way so he doesn't look like a complete idiot in the history books.

The fact is, neither bill that are supposed to be voted on tomorrow is expected to pass. As long as Trump is negotiating against a NO, you won't see any progress. Trump will likely declare an emergency on the border by Friday, after both bills fail. Just having votes on both bills will provide him cover.

Secondly, why are these advertising threads being tolerated around here? You haven't even offered a subject to talk about. All you've done is advertise YouTube.

palousey is just out to show she has bigger balls than Trump. She'll find biology doesn't support that.

And he says we need the wall..

Obama Border Chief Breaks Silence - Trump Is Right About Border Wall, Democrats Are Lying! (Video)

Analysis | Obama Border Patrol chief to Trump: ‘Stay the course’ on the border wall

I think the part of "The wall as Part of the Border Security" says it all. Yes, in certain places, the wall is completely justified. But other areas it's not. The "Vision" that Trump has is completely out of line. And it's not just a physical wall, it's also a physical border multi layered border security fencing that is used. In fact, when just a wall is there, the wall is so transparent, people flow through it. But when a multi layered Border Security Fence is present that stops almost everyone trying to breach it. The Dems in the House are not against building more Milti Layered Security Fencing that cost a fraction of Trumps "Wall" Vision, they are against building his vision of his wall that anyone with a portable cutting saw or torch can be through in a matter of a couple of minutes. Slatted Steel Walls don't work. Now, take that same amount of money and spend it on a multi layered security fencing with the electronic sensors and border patrol agents for the same amount of money or less you get something that works almost 100% of the time. No Wall, Border Patrol, Fencing, etc. will stop every intruder every time. But when you combine methods, it stands a much better chance. A Wall doesn't stop people tunneling under the wall. San Diego has found 142 tunnels (many that had lights, ventilation systems and even roadways and rails) under their walls. And they know there are even more. They also know that there are more drugs coming in from just those tunnels than all the drugs smuggled in by lone immigrants illegally crossing the unguarded borders or breaching any wall or fence. The problem is, they don't have the money to monitor what is happening 30 to 40 feet below the wall. So building that wall 10 feet below the surface as Trump wants doesn't even slow these folks down.

Not long ago, Border Agents were pulled from the Texas Borders. Where they were pulled to, I don't know. But the number of Border Agents were reduced. What happens is, due to the load at the entrance gates, more unwanted people and drugs, etc. will pass through. Building a wall in the middle of a Desert that is so rarely used due to the dangers (1 to 2% that try will live to get through) versus bolstering the legal entrance points just doesn't make sense. We should not be pulling the Texas Border Agents, we should be putting more in Texas.

We also should be spending more time and money tracking down the Visa and Green Card people that have over stayed their welcome. There is the majority of your Illegal Aliens.

So using the "Wall" to shut down the Government only means that MORE illegal Aliens are getting in on a daily basis and they aren't coming in illegally over the southern border. They are coming in on planes, trains, ships, cars, etc. because we haven't funded these area enough.

The fact is, neither bill that are supposed to be voted on tomorrow is expected to pass. As long as Trump is negotiating against a NO, you won't see any progress. Trump will likely declare an emergency on the border by Friday, after both bills fail. Just having votes on both bills will provide him cover.

The House bill will pass in the senate but not by the Veto Proof. Trump gets his chance to veto or not on that one. Just like the system is supposed to work. If he does declare an emergency, The Supreme Court is now involved. And I don't believe that Trump can justify a state of Emergency to Roberts and his bunch. If that is the case, look for some ruling that will force the government to open up without either side being placated.

Because it's the House that is suppose to care. It's their job. To be specific, the House Ways and Means Committee. Add to the fact that Trump was given 2.6 billion already for the fiscal years of 2017 and 2018 and not one inch of wall or multi layered security fence was built. The other two Presidents used that same allocation and built an average of about 70 miles a year. Maybe Trump needs a good audit before he's given any more money.

This is Trump's shutdown...start to finish

The House bill will pass in the senate but not by the Veto Proof. Trump gets his chance to veto or not on that one. Just like the system is supposed to work. If he does declare an emergency, The Supreme Court is now involved. And I don't believe that Trump can justify a state of Emergency to Roberts and his bunch. If that is the case, look for some ruling that will force the government to open up without either side being placated.

First the courts have no say in a situation where congress gives the president sole desecration. The only remedy in the law is a majority vote in BOTH houses of congress, and that won't happen. Also neither bill will make it past the cloture vote, so neither will get a floor vote.

Because it's the House that is suppose to care. It's their job. To be specific, the House Ways and Means Committee. Add to the fact that Trump was given 2.6 billion already for the fiscal years of 2017 and 2018 and not one inch of wall or multi layered security fence was built. The other two Presidents used that same allocation and built an average of about 70 miles a year. Maybe Trump needs a good audit before he's given any more money.

You ignorance is showing again, Way and Means deals with taxes, Appropriations deals with spending.

First the courts have no say in a situation where congress gives the president sole desecration. The only remedy in the law is a majority vote in BOTH houses of congress, and that won't happen. Also neither bill will make it past the cloture vote, so neither will get a floor vote.

Sounds like that's what you are hoping for

This is Trump's shutdown...start to finish

And that has what to do with what I said?

Forum List

Back