The Whitehouse Meltdown

386949.jpg

:laughing0301:

Let's take a look at a few things.

I predicted that McConnell would be forced to unbreak the Senate and start allowing Bills to be openly voted on the floor. McConnell has two bills that he is allowing to be voted on. One presented by Trump (bad choice when a President writes a bill for the Senate and not the House) that has almost zero chance of even getting a 50% vote. The other is the House bill which gives 5.7 billion as long as not a single dime is spent on physical WALL construction and all moneys have to go to border security in either beefing up what is there OR in electronic additions and it includes the annual funding bill for the Government. This has an almost 100% chance of getting at least a simple majority but it also might get the 60 votes to become veto proof.

Pelosi has removed any offer for any state of the Union Address to be delivered to Congress now. She is telling Trump that he needs to start dealing with the fact that the House of Representatives are his Equal and no longer is at his beckon call. She called his bluff.

It appears that Trump and company has threatened a person's family that was called to testify in front of Senate. This will not end well. The Melt down continues. It's called Criminal Obstruction of Justice if true and if found to be true then Trump (and maybe Pence) will be toast. Just how bad to you want a President Pelosi?

One of the biggies is, Trump was offered a package of 5.7 billion by the House as long as not one single dime is spent on building any additional physical walls. Notice I said Walls, not security fence, but wall. It lays out what it can be spent on. I really don't see what the problem is. Trump hasn't directed any new wall construction for the last 2 years even though the funds for construction have been allocated. You could easily announce he won, reopen the government and call himself a winner. But no, instead, he must have his physical wall even though he hasn't built a single inch of new wall even though it's been budgeted for the years 2017 and 2018. Wow, what a way to snatch Defeat from the Jaws of Victory.

That pretty well sums up what the Video says since you Orange Minions are too brainwashed to actually watch it. Today is a good day for Trump and you blind followers but it looks like it's got the makings of finally Making American Great Again.
'

I predicted that McConnell would be forced to unbreak the Senate and start allowing Bills to be openly voted on the floor. McConnell has two bills that he is allowing to be voted on. One presented by Trump (bad choice when a President writes a bill for the Senate and not the House) that has almost zero chance of even getting a 50% vote. The other is the House bill which gives 5.7 billion as long as not a single dime is spent on physical WALL construction and all moneys have to go to border security in either beefing up what is there OR in electronic additions and it includes the annual funding bill for the Government. This has an almost 100% chance of getting at least a simple majority but it also might get the 60 votes to become veto proof.

Pelosi has removed any offer for any state of the Union Address to be delivered to Congress now. She is telling Trump that he needs to start dealing with the fact that the House of Representatives are his Equal and no longer is at his beckon call. She called his bluff.

It appears that Trump and company has threatened a person's family that was called to testify in front of Senate. This will not end well. The Melt down continues. It's called Criminal Obstruction of Justice if true and if found to be true then Trump (and maybe Pence) will be toast. Just how bad to you want a President Pelosi?

One of the biggies is, Trump was offered a package of 5.7 billion by the House as long as not one single dime is spent on building any additional physical walls. Notice I said Walls, not security fence, but wall. It lays out what it can be spent on. I really don't see what the problem is. Trump hasn't directed any new wall construction for the last 2 years even though the funds for construction have been allocated. You could easily announce he won, reopen the government and call himself a winner. But no, instead, he must have his physical wall even though he hasn't built a single inch of new wall even though it's been budgeted for the years 2017 and 2018. Wow, what a way to snatch Defeat from the Jaws of Victory.

That pretty well sums up what the Video says since you Orange Minions are too brainwashed to actually watch it. Today is a good day for Trump and you blind followers but it looks like it's got the makings of finally Making American Great Again.
'

No deal. You have two options:

1. Build the Wall

2. Commit national suicide by way of unfettered immigration, as the Europeans have done.

Wow, Today isn't good for the Trumpsters and his Gang of Thieves.
PRESIDENT TRUMP BREAKING NEWS TODAY With Chuck Todd Jan 23, 2019 (5PM)

Are we supposed to discuss your media propaganda in general or is there a topic you wish to discuss. An OP is supposed to direct the conversation, where do you want this one to go.

Are we supposed to discuss your media propaganda in general or is there a topic you wish to discuss. An OP is supposed to direct the conversation, where do you want this one to go.

dumpster-RPCDy6VaW9CF0klaNoK00eN-680x383.JPG

Where did that 5 billion dollar figure come from.

It's not gonna build a wall.

Straight outta Trump's ass?

Not hardly. That figure was derived from meetings with the DHS, Border Patrol, and other agencies. He asked them whet they needed to secure the border and that's what they came up with.

I didn't see a meltdown, but then I am not biased either.

I didn't either. But any other person other than trump would be a puddle on the floor. He's toast if he doesn't grab the deal and claim victory. He's been given a gift by Polosi. But he won't go for it. And even Mitch is going to have to start unbreaking the Senate now.

As I said in another thread on palouseys offer, I think Trump should take it, declare an emergency and re-designate the funds for the wall.

'

Off topic! This thread is about watching videos on YouTube!

Chuck Todd is an moron. I would not accept anything coming from his dickhole as the truth.

You can't change the fact that Polosi has made the offer of 5.7 billion as long as not one single dime is spent on a physical wall and it all goes to Border Security and it's been presented to the Senate who is going to actually get to vote on it. McConnell is finally going to open the Senate Floor for voting on two bills. One presented by Trump (not much of a chance of that passing) and the other from the House that has a very good chance of passing but maybe not with the required 60 votes to make it veto proof.

It takes 67 votes to make it veto proof.

If I wanted to watch today's episode of Meet the Press I would have watched it.

Secondly, why are these advertising threads being tolerated around here? You haven't even offered a subject to talk about. All you've done is advertise YouTube.

It's not meet the depressed, it's a mslsd program.

Last edited:

'

Off topic! This thread is about watching videos on YouTube!

YouTube is a good place to find videos of cats doing funny things. :biggrin:

We all know where Democrat/parasite news loyalties lie and it's certainly not with pragmatic thinking Americans.

b3d44d415580776cf1cb88fbff4ad626.jpg

In order to understand the OP, first you must understand today's happenings. The Video just starts the process. I went on to attempt to open the floor. The fact remains is, Trump has only two real choices now. Accept the offer and declare himself the Winner or not accept it and lose control of the Republicans in Washington completely.

And there is the other little problem of alleged threats to Cohens Family that is being looked at. Be very, very careful, you may very well end up with a President Pelosi if things continue like this. No one is completely beyond the letter of the Law.

Not hardly. That figure was derived from meetings with the DHS, Border Patrol, and other agencies. He asked them whet they needed to secure the border and that's what they came up with.
Great.

Post links

Bush Jr built about 140 miles of wall or security fencing. Obama built the rest of the 733 miles. That is about 70 miles per years since the 2006 Border Security Law was passed. In the last 2 years, Trump was allocated 2.6 billion and has built exactly zero inches of new wall or security fence. Plus, he has reduced the number of Border Security Guards along the Texas Border as well. Rather than give Trump any more money, maybe we should give him a good Audit instead.

Forum List

Back