The white race will survive, but;

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a waste of time debating this fool. Deep down he knows we're right but to admit that would destroy his self esteem.
Lets stop playing games. You are recessive. If you died out the world would be a better place simply due to the improvement of the human genome. If Blacks died out the human race would disappear. You guys are too inbred.

Someone found a monkey jaw bone with some hair on it and proclaimed human life started in europe. However later they found it to be a fraud. Got you white boys hopes up for nothing. :laugh:

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016...piltdown-man-one-science-s-most-famous-hoaxes

cc_Piltdown_gang_16x9.jpg

It's not surprising that Humans evolved from Africans, as the ape like forebearer's of Humanity would have obviously come from African apes.
The first human was a Black African. All the others are mutations. In your case a recessive mutation.

Explain Iwo Eleru the 13,000 yr old first West African settlers, who were likely not even Human?

Note that Bushman a brownish orange people with slit eyes are generally considered as the first Humans.

Note that Cro Magnon DNA on arrival to Europe was most similar to that of Europeans, not Africans.
What does Iwo Eleru have to do with the fact the first human was a Black man? Bushmen are Black people. Dont try to take them out of Africa like you whites tried with Egypt.

CroMagnon was Black. Just because he left Africa and started a new DNA strand doesnt make him not Black.

Bushman are not true Negroid's, they are by their phenotype, and genotype a unique people from Negroid's.

Cro Magnons were not by their phenotype, or genotype African at all, but rather more like Northern Europeans.
(Even if their color was different, the Cro Magnon had genes for lighter coloring)
Now you as a white boy are going to try and tell me Bushman arent Black. They would laugh in your face if you told them that. :laugh:

Again just because Blacks started a new DNA strand in europe doesnt make them not Black.

The DNA of Ancient Egyptians was studied, and came out like that of Mediterranean's of the Neolithic period.
You must be confused.

asm-nationalgeographic-jpg.jpg

A study led by researchers at the Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History and the University of Tubingen in Germany managed to plug some of those genetic gaps. Researchers wrung genetic material from 151 Egyptian mummies, radiocarbon dated between Egypt's New Kingdom (the oldest at 1388 B.C.) to the Roman Period (the youngest at 426 A.D.), as reported Tuesday in the journal Nature Communications.

Johannes Krause, a University of Tubingen paleogeneticist and an author of the study, said the major finding was that “for 1,300 years, we see complete genetic continuity.” Despite repeated conquests of Egypt, by Alexander the Great, Greeks, Romans, Arabs and Assyrians — the list goes on — ancient Egyptians showed little genetic change. “The other big surprise,” Krause said, “was we didn't find much sub-Saharan African ancestry.”

The remains came from Abusir el-Meleq, an ancient Nile community in the middle of Egypt. From the mummies the scientists extracted bone, teeth and soft tissue samples. (Although Egyptian embalmers removed the brains of the deceased, the scientists wrote that “in most cases, non-macerated mummy heads still have much of their soft tissue preserved.”)

The hard samples yielded the most DNA, perhaps because the teeth and bones were protected by soft tissue or because the embalming processes left tougher material intact. After preparing the samples in a sterilized room in Germany, the researchers bathed the samples in UV radiation for an hour to minimize contamination.

Ancient Egyptians were closely related to people who lived along the eastern Mediterranean, the analysis showed. They also shared genetic material with residents of the Turkish peninsula at the time and Europe.

DNA from ancient Egyptian mummies reveals their ancestry
I think you posted this before but neglected to realize this was after Egypt had been invaded by whites. I'm talking about the people that built the pyramids not an isolated group of white people that came later.

Um, some of those DNA samples came from 3,300 + years ago, Is that when White people invaded Egypt?
Yep. The Egyptians were constantly fighting off whites. Pretty sure they captured some of them prior to being overran.

But, the DNA samples expose that ancient Egyptians were closer to Europeans, and further from Africans as opposed to modern Egyptians.

You must be confused.

asm-nationalgeographic-jpg.jpg

A study led by researchers at the Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History and the University of Tubingen in Germany managed to plug some of those genetic gaps. Researchers wrung genetic material from 151 Egyptian mummies, radiocarbon dated between Egypt's New Kingdom (the oldest at 1388 B.C.) to the Roman Period (the youngest at 426 A.D.), as reported Tuesday in the journal Nature Communications.

Johannes Krause, a University of Tubingen paleogeneticist and an author of the study, said the major finding was that “for 1,300 years, we see complete genetic continuity.” Despite repeated conquests of Egypt, by Alexander the Great, Greeks, Romans, Arabs and Assyrians — the list goes on — ancient Egyptians showed little genetic change. “The other big surprise,” Krause said, “was we didn't find much sub-Saharan African ancestry.”

The remains came from Abusir el-Meleq, an ancient Nile community in the middle of Egypt. From the mummies the scientists extracted bone, teeth and soft tissue samples. (Although Egyptian embalmers removed the brains of the deceased, the scientists wrote that “in most cases, non-macerated mummy heads still have much of their soft tissue preserved.”)

The hard samples yielded the most DNA, perhaps because the teeth and bones were protected by soft tissue or because the embalming processes left tougher material intact. After preparing the samples in a sterilized room in Germany, the researchers bathed the samples in UV radiation for an hour to minimize contamination.

Ancient Egyptians were closely related to people who lived along the eastern Mediterranean, the analysis showed. They also shared genetic material with residents of the Turkish peninsula at the time and Europe.

I think you posted this before but neglected to realize this was after Egypt had been invaded by whites. I'm talking about the people that built the pyramids not an isolated group of white people that came later.

Um, some of those DNA samples came from 3,300 + years ago, Is that when White people invaded Egypt?
Yep. The Egyptians were constantly fighting off whites. Pretty sure they captured some of them prior to being overran.

But, the DNA samples expose that ancient Egyptians were closer to Europeans, and further from Africans as opposed to modern Egyptians.
Show me. So far all you have shown me is that some fairly new Egyptians were related to Mediterraneans.

It's not surprising that Humans evolved from Africans, as the ape like forebearer's of Humanity would have obviously come from African apes.
The first human was a Black African. All the others are mutations. In your case a recessive mutation.

Explain Iwo Eleru the 13,000 yr old first West African settlers, who were likely not even Human?

Note that Bushman a brownish orange people with slit eyes are generally considered as the first Humans.

Note that Cro Magnon DNA on arrival to Europe was most similar to that of Europeans, not Africans.
What does Iwo Eleru have to do with the fact the first human was a Black man? Bushmen are Black people. Dont try to take them out of Africa like you whites tried with Egypt.

CroMagnon was Black. Just because he left Africa and started a new DNA strand doesnt make him not Black.

Bushman are not true Negroid's, they are by their phenotype, and genotype a unique people from Negroid's.

Cro Magnons were not by their phenotype, or genotype African at all, but rather more like Northern Europeans.
(Even if their color was different, the Cro Magnon had genes for lighter coloring)
Now you as a white boy are going to try and tell me Bushman arent Black. They would laugh in your face if you told them that. :laugh:

Again just because Blacks started a new DNA strand in europe doesnt make them not Black.

Bushman are different than you, they're much shorter, have more orange skin, they have slit eyes, and their hair is more peppercorn.

No, Bushman are not the same as you.

Bushman are different than you, they're much shorter, have more orange skin, they have slit eyes, and their hair is more peppercorn.

Sounds like a lot of my family members so you may want to try again.

Show me. So far all you have shown me is that some fairly new Egyptians were related to Mediterraneans.

3,300 years ago are not recent remains.

that was way after the pyramids were built. if everyone was white why did Herodotus say they were Black?

People who are not retarded, can with ease tell a Bushman from other Africans.

Must have been a lot of retarded whites then. They sure thought Bushman were Africans just like all the others.

this guy looks like Leroy down at the corner store.

bots-bush-dt-32_screen.jpg

that was way after the pyramids were built. if everyone was white why did Herodotus say they were Black?

Where did I say that ancient Egyptians are White?

I stated earlier that they were Mediterranean's.

In fact modern Egyptians are Mediterranean's.

Must have been a lot of retarded whites then. They sure thought Bushman were Africans just like all the others.

Source?

Source?
Internet. You white boys are something else.
laugh.gif

Bushmen - Survival International

Um, Kostenki man the 36,000 year old Cro Magnon man from Russia, had DNA most similar to those across Northern Europe, and Eastern Europe

Source?
laugh.gif

This link is showing the abuses that Negroid's are doing to Bushman.

Source?
laugh.gif

This link is showing the abuses that Negroid's are doing to Bushman.

No such thing as negroids in Africa. Thats a white invention. I see you are deflecting on how different they look.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back