The white race will survive, but;

Status
Not open for further replies.
The White race will survive, but; mankind will survive as a whole. Our future is not in our hands, because we are too hateful, just look at some of the comments on board. We are sinful in our very nature;

but I have an announcement to make , this world is not our home. We fight, but one day the fight will be over and we will have peace at last;

just not today.

I think there is a God and he will have us all with him. Its not easy to believe in him; I have my own doubts at times. I look at how messed up I am and I long for being such a better existence. Its hard to believe in a being that is more powerful than you. But I figure if I live, then its possible for a being greater than me to be alive.

If God exist, he must be quite something.

We fight and have racist thoughts because something is seriously affecting our consciousness.

Because unlike your brethren, white people stand up for each other.
So you admit whites purposely fuck over Black countries. Good for you.
There's nothing left for us to "fuck over", the gorillas have taken over.
Theres plenty left for you chimps to fuck over.
We'll wait for you mud jockeys to dig it all out first. Much simpler.
Well you waited for Blacks to teach you how to take bath so you are known for waiting. No wonder whites have never done anything on their own and always needed help.
I think you hit your head or something... :biggrin:

So you admit whites purposely fuck over Black countries. Good for you.
There's nothing left for us to "fuck over", the gorillas have taken over.
Theres plenty left for you chimps to fuck over.
We'll wait for you mud jockeys to dig it all out first. Much simpler.
Well you waited for Blacks to teach you how to take bath so you are known for waiting. No wonder whites have never done anything on their own and always needed help.
I think you hit your head or something... :biggrin:
What did i tell your silly ass about attempting to think without a safety harness and epileptic restraints?

Perhaps just not in America. They most definitely will be a minority in America. But in Great Briton they will survive. But Great Briton knows what America is going through, they went through it in Africa. They took Africa over for a while, then the Blacks kicked them out of authority. The blind fold was removed from the Black race there.

And I seriously doubt that there is another brown skinned nation that the whites can deceive now. The game is over.

Name one black skinned nation that is successful. With links.

I was surprised, I looked this up and saw about 7 websites that claimed no black nation is successful. So you have support. But I did find this, which is impressive;

List of African countries by GDP (PPP) - Wikipedia

Money is always impressive.
Whites always try to pull that out of their asses. They think they can rape a continent of its resources, fuck it up by colonialism, pollute it with white philosophy and then claim these places are backwards when whites are the ones that made it backwards in the first place.

Really? The Europeans made Africa so backwards?

So, do explain away Ethiopia, or Liberia which weren't colonized by Europeans, and which are backwards by even African standards.

I'd be remiss, in reference to your avi, not to point out that this day is your anniversary....

Today is actually the date on which Sobieski saved Europe....

1683 The Battle of Vienna: after Vienna had been besieged by the Ottoman Empire for two months, forces commanded by King of Poland John III Sobieski versus the Ottoman Empire army, and represented the turning point of the battles between Europe and the Ottomans after 300 years, and marked the historic end of the expansion of the Ottoman Empire into Europe The battle is also notable for including the largest cavalry charge in history.

Had it been otherwise, the Vatican would have two minarets and would be flying a flag with a star and crescent.

Name one black skinned nation that is successful. With links.

I was surprised, I looked this up and saw about 7 websites that claimed no black nation is successful. So you have support. But I did find this, which is impressive;

List of African countries by GDP (PPP) - Wikipedia

Money is always impressive.
Whites always try to pull that out of their asses. They think they can rape a continent of its resources, fuck it up by colonialism, pollute it with white philosophy and then claim these places are backwards when whites are the ones that made it backwards in the first place.

Really? The Europeans made Africa so backwards?

So, do explain away Ethiopia, or Liberia which weren't colonized by Europeans, and which are backwards by even African standards.
You sound like an idiot. Ethiopia was invaded by Italy and Liberia was created by the US. Any time a Black country kicks a white countrys ass they are financially punished collectively by europeans.
Because unlike your brethren, white people stand up for each other.

:lmao:
:rolleyes:

Says the guy that is hairy, attracts hair lice and smells like a wet dog. :laugh:

UNTERMENCHEN
hitler-I-was-only-trying-to-help.png

Says the guy that is hairy, attracts hair lice and smells like a wet dog. :laugh:

UNTERMENCHEN
View attachment 148690
You should be trying to use RID to get rid of your hair lice recessive one.
laugh.gif

KANGZ
Dont be such a pig wrestling inbred.
laugh.gif

WE WERE LITERALLY KINGS
View attachment 148699
This how white women feel.
laugh.gif

inter2.jpg

You should be trying to use RID to get rid of your hair lice recessive one.
laugh.gif

KANGZ
Dont be such a pig wrestling inbred.
laugh.gif

WE WERE LITERALLY KINGS
View attachment 148699
This how white women feel.
laugh.gif

inter2.jpg

Sharing a woman seems pretty gay to me. Enjoy your STDs

Producing offspring with your sister is pretty damaging to your genetics but white people seem to like that.

That's all you got? Stupid jokes about smelling funny and inbreeding? Typical.
All I got? No. This was enough to emotionally traumatize you so i am holding back.

LOL there's nothing you can say that could hurt me.
Too late. Your responses say otherwise. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back