The white race will survive, but;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where? In urban areas you would have been stupid to do that in the 70s. In bucolic suburbs people still do today. Get over the 'backintheday-itis.'
LOL I lived "back in the day", my parents left their doors unlocked, we felt safer then. You really believe the world isn't worse now than it was then?

It's not, you are.
I usually agree with most of your posts but you are being quite disagreeable tonight. I am NOT worse now, aging has mellowed me LOL.

50 years from now, some people will be insisting that these days were better. Others that they were worse. It's an illusion caused by the passage of time, and always has been.
You could be right. I was in my teens and twenties in the 1970s. Being young, I may have been oblivious to a lot of my surroundings, or just less concerned.

Perfectly normal.

The White man will survive because the future will need selfishness , envy, deceit and racism to further disrupt the human consciousness, and lead us to war.
You really believe all white men are like that?

I believe that the 45% of Whites who voted for Trump are like that.

I believe all of the Klan is like that

I believe half of the UK's whites are like that.

I believe all of the Russian Whites are like that.

I believe at least half of the European Whites are like that.

And I believe you are like that.
You know nothing about me. I despise the Klan or any other racist organization. I did not vote for Trump but that has nothing to do with racism. You don't know all of the Russian whites or the UK whites to make those assumptions. Shame on you.

There may be some who are not racist, but I have never met them. Whites will protect and help each other , before they do that to blacks. We learned how to do that from you whites.That is what I have seen in my 62 years.
The White man will survive because the future will need selfishness , envy, deceit and racism to further disrupt the human consciousness, and lead us to war.

You know nothing about me. I despise the Klan or any other racist organization. I did not vote for Trump but that has nothing to do with racism. You don't know all of the Russian whites or the UK whites to make those assumptions. Shame on you.

There may be some who are not racist, but I have never met them. Whites will protect and help each other , before they do that to blacks. We learned how to do that from you whites.That is what I have seen in my 62 years.
I treat people according to their attitude and behavior, not skin color. I have observed blacks helping other blacks first as well. It is not one sided. You said "you whites" as if we are one entity. I am 61, I have seen a lot of racism from both whites and blacks. Not agreeing with someone does not make them racist, which a lot of whites have been called on these message boards just for disagreeing.

Well yes, racism exist in both Whites and Blacks. Whites are not an racial entity where racism is concerned, I don't mean to group them all together as being racist, that is wrong of me , I don't mean to do that. I have seen the hearts of both Whites and Blacks grow cold and hard. Good hearted people are few to come by; every now and then I sense a good person passing by, its so refreshing.

Sometimes I walk by people who get mad if you speak to them. You just sense all kinds of anger in them. Its affected me. I find myself being caught up in that spirit at times and I have to shake it off of me.

I give apology for being so pushing at times.

The Whites I have met that had good hearts were years ago in the 70's, they used to pass out free food and talk to blacks and help them. I remember them, they were not racist.

I miss that kind of heart. The bible speaks about this age we live in , it says the love of many will grow cold.

Have 'they' changed? Have you? Has your ability to read hearts?

I really don't know if my ability to read hearts has changed?

The Whites I have met that had good hearts were years ago in the 70's, they used to pass out free food and talk to blacks and help them. I remember them, they were not racist.

I miss that kind of heart. The bible speaks about this age we live in , it says the love of many will grow cold.

You never had it. What you imagine about others has changed.

You never had it. What you imagine about others has changed.

I totally disagree , I have some discernment , and no one outside of me can define what is inside of me. You are not the dictator of my consciousness ; what you think of me, is not my concern, what you think of my words is my concern. I can only be conscious of, those things I am conscious of with how others discern me.

Thats not what I see lately. Theres a huge movement for justice and equality. Remember those people called snowflakes?
I might not agree with some of thier agenda and protesting...but at the core I beleive they have it right. Respect existence or expect resistance.
Stereotyping is a terrible way to judge anything. You will always be proven wrong.

Perhaps just not in America. They most definitely will be a minority in America. But in Great Briton they will survive. But Great Briton knows what America is going through, they went through it in Africa. They took Africa over for a while, then the Blacks kicked them out of authority. The blind fold was removed from the Black race there.

And I seriously doubt that there is another brown skinned nation that the whites can deceive now. The game is over.
The only way white people will survive is if white women stop having sex with Black men and everyone with any common sense knows that is not going to happen anytime soon.

So...y'all think you are "pure" white, do ya?
Get a DNA test done. Betcha you got some black in there. :D

Perhaps just not in America. They most definitely will be a minority in America. But in Great Briton they will survive. But Great Briton knows what America is going through, they went through it in Africa. They took Africa over for a while, then the Blacks kicked them out of authority. The blind fold was removed from the Black race there.

And I seriously doubt that there is another brown skinned nation that the whites can deceive now. The game is over.

Name one black skinned nation that is successful. With links.

I was surprised, I looked this up and saw about 7 websites that claimed no black nation is successful. So you have support. But I did find this, which is impressive;

List of African countries by GDP (PPP) - Wikipedia

Money is always impressive.
Whites always try to pull that out of their asses. They think they can rape a continent of its resources, fuck it up by colonialism, pollute it with white philosophy and then claim these places are backwards when whites are the ones that made it backwards in the first place.

I was surprised, I looked this up and saw about 7 websites that claimed no black nation is successful. So you have support. But I did find this, which is impressive;

Whites always try to pull that out of their asses. They think they can rape a continent of its resources, fuck it up by colonialism, pollute it with white philosophy and then claim these places are backwards when whites are the ones that made it backwards in the first place.

Really? The Europeans made Africa so backwards?

So, do explain away Ethiopia, or Liberia which weren't colonized by Europeans, and which are backwards by even African standards.

Thats not what I see lately. Theres a huge movement for justice and equality. Remember those people called snowflakes?
I might not agree with some of thier agenda and protesting...but at the core I beleive they have it right. Respect existence or expect resistance.
Stereotyping is a terrible way to judge anything. You will always be proven wrong.

Yes , I think I just got off on a rant and was spewing my own deeper darkness; stereotyping is never right. Its just so much wrong out here.

So, do explain away Ethiopia, or Liberia which weren't colonized by Europeans, and which are backwards by even African standards.

We all are messed up man; we need God. Or we need a power greater than ourselves.

You sound like an idiot. Ethiopia was invaded by Italy and Liberia was created by the US. Any time a Black country kicks a white countrys ass they are financially punished collectively by europeans.

You sound like an idiot. Ethiopia was invaded by Italy and Liberia was created by the US. Any time a Black country kicks a white countrys ass they are financially punished collectively by europeans.
Because unlike your brethren, white people stand up for each other.

So you admit whites purposely fuck over Black countries. Good for you.

There's nothing left for us to "fuck over", the gorillas have taken over.

Theres plenty left for you chimps to fuck over.

We'll wait for you mud jockeys to dig it all out first. Much simpler.

We'll wait for you mud jockeys to dig it all out first. Much simpler.
Well you waited for Blacks to teach you how to take bath so you are known for waiting. No wonder whites have never done anything on their own and always needed help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back