The White House Secret Kill List

I do find the protesting on this issue coming from the right to be funny, since they're critical of this while also claiming the President has an unchecked right to wage global war.

The kill list is just the top terrorists out there, we've killed other terrorists not on the list in numerous countries without your consent.....

The CIA and military are supposed to kill evil people over there before they attack us here, that is the point.

It is different having a policy for the military and CIA and letting them decide vs having the president of the united states personally decide who will live and who will die. That is downright creepy, but certainly feeds into Obama's megalomania.

The President is Commander in Chief.

Military policy begins and ends there.

You ever read the Constitution? Even once?

It seems to need to read the constitution. While the President is commander-in-chief, large portions of military policy fall to Congress. Congress has the sole power to declare war. Congress has the power to set rules and regulations for the military.

Yes boys and girls, somehow while our attention was diverted, Barack Obama, the Columbia University and Harvard Law School graduate, the Constitutional Scholar, the candidate of change, the elected Democratic President of the United States, and the hero of the American people, sits down on Tuesday morning while Michelle is putting on her makeup and meets with his closest advisors, including his Campaign Manager, to decide who he will order to be killed next. Vito Corleone would be proud. Our usurper President has now turned the entire military and law enforcement establishment of the United States into a death squad which puts Murder Incorporated to shame.

As Americans, we now really have a lot to be proud of!

Want the whole story? Go to:

Chuck Baldwin Live | Fighting for Constitutional Government in America

Funny you guys didn't seem to have a problem with GW Bush's kill list..while he was torturing people, including US citizens, and suspending all their rights..

Oh yeah..while pulverizing the citizens of nations that never attacked us and subjecting other nations, like Turkey, to attacks by terrorists he was backing.

Gotta love it.
Tell us more about this kill list Bush had.

:popcorn:

Well, obviously, Bin Laden was not on it.

I thought Ford signed an EO to prohibit assassinations? Obama trashed a 30year precedent.
Again, the idea of him personally poring over folders deciding who will live or die is too creepy.

I thought Ford signed an EO to prohibit assassinations? Obama trashed a 30year precedent.
Again, the idea of him personally poring over folders deciding who will live or die is too creepy.

I agree that it's creepy, but it was also creepy when Bush was doing it.

Not only does obama have a kill list, but he's quite willing to lie about the results. Since he didn't really kill the Al Quaeda #2, all he had to do for his own aggrandizement was to say he did. Good enough.

Of course Bush never did that.
But don't let facts get in your way.

Yep, they were never doing it...

"Over the last three years, the Obama administration has carried out at least 239 covert drone strikes, more than five times the 44 approved under George W. Bush."

So yeah, Obama has been doing more of these targeted strikes, but they're not his invention.

The Obama Doctrine - By David Rohde | Foreign Policy

Of course Bush never did that.
But don't let facts get in your way.

Yep, they were never doing it...

"Over the last three years, the Obama administration has carried out at least 239 covert drone strikes, more than five times the 44 approved under George W. Bush."

So yeah, Obama has been doing more of these targeted strikes, but they're not his invention.

The Obama Doctrine - By David Rohde | Foreign Policy

That's hardly the same thing as targeting individuals.
You lie again.

So your solution is to surrender?

Where did I ever imply that we should surrender? Surrender means to throw down your guns, put your arms in the air, and become the prisoner of the enemy. My solution is to stop fighting and bring our troops home. This is not "surrender". Instead, it is the only intelliget way to end this madness. What's the alternative, keep fighting and turn more innocent people into terrorists so we can feel good about killing them. In other words to continue do evil which will breed more evil so we can do more evil. This is the very definition of madness and this is exactly what our wars against humanity are; the epitome of evil.

NO, the definition of surrender is to quit fighting. Just what you advocate.

To quit fighting is to surrender? Would you please tell me what planet you live on? Yes, if you want to put it in the worst possible light, which for some reason I cannot fathom, you do, I suppose you could call quit fighting surrendering, but the only thing you have surrendered is the ignoble cause which caused you to fight in the first place. You have not surrendered yourself, you have not surrendered your countrymen, and you have not surrendered your nation. Futhermore, under the present circumstances, if we stopped fighting the entire world, save one group of people, would rejoice and praise us for returing sanity to the world. Is this what choose to call surrender? If so, then besides being a Rabbi, which I doubt, you also are a war monger. Not a very good place to be for a man of God!

I suggest you sit down and reflect upon what you advocate. The name you use suggests you are a teacher and leader. The position you have taken says otherwise.

Where did I ever imply that we should surrender? Surrender means to throw down your guns, put your arms in the air, and become the prisoner of the enemy. My solution is to stop fighting and bring our troops home. This is not "surrender". Instead, it is the only intelliget way to end this madness. What's the alternative, keep fighting and turn more innocent people into terrorists so we can feel good about killing them. In other words to continue do evil which will breed more evil so we can do more evil. This is the very definition of madness and this is exactly what our wars against humanity are; the epitome of evil.

NO, the definition of surrender is to quit fighting. Just what you advocate.

To quit fighting is to surrender? Would you please tell me what planet you live on? Yes, if you want to put it in the worst possible light, which for some reason I cannot fathom, you do, I suppose you could call quit fighting surrendering, but the only thing you have surrendered is the ignoble cause which caused you to fight in the first place. You have not surrendered yourself, you have not surrendered your countrymen, and you have not surrendered your nation. Futhermore, under the present circumstances, if we stopped fighting the entire world, save one group of people, would rejoice and praise us for returing sanity to the world. Is this what choose to call surrender? If so, then besides being a Rabbi, which I doubt, you also are a war monger. Not a very good place to be for a man of God!

I suggest you sit down and reflect upon what you advocate. The name you use suggests you are a teacher and leader. The position you have taken says otherwise.

Yeah, quitting fighting is surrendering.
We quit fighting in Afghanistan in the 1980s and we see how that worked out. We quit fighting in Somalia in the 90s and we see how that worked out.
People who don't learn history are doomed to repeat it.

Forum List

Back