The White House Secret Kill List

Yes boys and girls, somehow while our attention was diverted, Barack Obama, the Columbia University and Harvard Law School graduate, the Constitutional Scholar, the candidate of change, the elected Democratic President of the United States, and the hero of the American people, sits down on Tuesday morning while Michelle is putting on her makeup and meets with his closest advisors, including his Campaign Manager, to decide who he will order to be killed next. Vito Corleone would be proud. Our usurper President has now turned the entire military and law enforcement establishment of the United States into a death squad which puts Murder Incorporated to shame.

As Americans, we now really have a lot to be proud of!

Want the whole story? Go to:

Chuck Baldwin Live | Fighting for Constitutional Government in America

Funny you guys didn't seem to have a problem with GW Bush's kill list..while he was torturing people, including US citizens, and suspending all their rights..

Oh yeah..while pulverizing the citizens of nations that never attacked us and subjecting other nations, like Turkey, to attacks by terrorists he was backing.

Gotta love it.
Tell us more about this kill list Bush had.

:popcorn:

Yes boys and girls, somehow while our attention was diverted, Barack Obama, the Columbia University and Harvard Law School graduate, the Constitutional Scholar, the candidate of change, the elected Democratic President of the United States, and the hero of the American people, sits down on Tuesday morning while Michelle is putting on her makeup and meets with his closest advisors, including his Campaign Manager, to decide who he will order to be killed next. Vito Corleone would be proud. Our usurper President has now turned the entire military and law enforcement establishment of the United States into a death squad which puts Murder Incorporated to shame.

As Americans, we now really have a lot to be proud of!:eek:

Do you know what the fuck war is? A boy scout meeting? :confused::cuckoo::evil:
And I suppose you are proud of crimes against humanity with the Iraq war, torture and abuse? Secret kill list is about war and saving lives. IDIOT

You stupid piece of shit. Had Bush done that you would be invoking Ford's executive order banning assassinations and calling Bush a war criminal and demanding impeachment.

You're kidding right?

Aside from killing "Iraqi terrorists", GW Bush ordered the killing of Saddam Hussien's sons..and then took trophy pics..to show around the world.

After Hussien, himself, was captured, GW took his pistol as a trophy..and had a sham trial..which, was initially broadcast..but had to be shutdown because it was such a bizzare departure from due process. Not the the result was in any doubt.

And anyone who witnessed the execution..should realize what a sham the whole process was..

I saw an article about this a few weeks ago, on the front of Yahoo! News. Something like, "Obama gives final call on take outs", thought that was so weird. Thought there was a law passed under Carter making such things illegal?

Sure enough, seems there was some pesky law, the administration shouldn't have been trying to make him look like the cool, responsible, buck stops here regarding assassinations...

Laws are for us, not for them. There are now so many laws that all of us are criminals, but not the politicians. They are above the law and only answerable to themselves. What proof. Bill Clinton and George Bush are excellent examples. Bill for felony perjury and obstruction and George for invading a foreign nation on a lie.

As Americans, we now really have a lot to be proud of!

Funny you guys didn't seem to have a problem with GW Bush's kill list..while he was torturing people, including US citizens, and suspending all their rights..

Oh yeah..while pulverizing the citizens of nations that never attacked us and subjecting other nations, like Turkey, to attacks by terrorists he was backing.

Gotta love it.

He had a fucking deck of cards..

Man you guys have really short memories.

And I suppose you are proud of crimes against humanity with the Iraq war, torture and abuse? Secret kill list is about war and saving lives. IDIOT

You stupid piece of shit. Had Bush done that you would be invoking Ford's executive order banning assassinations and calling Bush a war criminal and demanding impeachment.

You're kidding right?

Aside from killing "Iraqi terrorists", GW Bush ordered the killing of Saddam Hussien's sons..and then took trophy pics..to show around the world.

After Hussien, himself, was captured, GW took his pistol as a trophy..and had a sham trial..which, was initially broadcast..but had to be shutdown because it was such a bizzare departure from due process. Not the the result was in any doubt.

And anyone who witnessed the execution..should realize what a sham the whole process was..

WTF are you talking about? Saddam was convicted by The Iraqi Interim Government. It was recognized by the U.S., the United Nations, the Arab League and several other countries as being the sovereign government of Iraq. Google it.

Hussein had long been known by the global community as a criminal who had committed crimes against humanity- I suppose it would have been better to have SEAL team 6 just shoot- but I digress.

As Americans, we now really have a lot to be proud of!:eek:

Yes, I know what war is! It is armed conflict between nations. Therefore, there is no such thing as war against terrorism. Terrorists are international criminals and should be treated and pursued as such. Anything else is madness, but madness is the the order of the day with our government. We are bringing war to all of mankind and by so doing have become what we hate most. We are a criminal war mongering nation cursed in the eyes of God. We kill because it is profitable and to subjucate other people. We have no moral authority anymore and our legacy is death and destruction.

God bless America? Only if God is an idiot.

The kill list is just the top terrorists out there, we've killed other terrorists not on the list in numerous countries without your consent.....

The CIA and military are supposed to kill evil people over there before they attack us here, that is the point.

It is different having a policy for the military and CIA and letting them decide vs having the president of the united states personally decide who will live and who will die. That is downright creepy, but certainly feeds into Obama's megalomania.

The President is Commander in Chief.

Military policy begins and ends there.

You ever read the Constitution? Even once?

Which is why Congress had to vote on DADT?
Youre an idiot. Twice over.

The kill list is just the top terrorists out there, we've killed other terrorists not on the list in numerous countries without your consent.....

The CIA and military are supposed to kill evil people over there before they attack us here, that is the point.

It is different having a policy for the military and CIA and letting them decide vs having the president of the united states personally decide who will live and who will die. That is downright creepy, but certainly feeds into Obama's megalomania.

The President is Commander in Chief.

Military policy begins and ends there.

You ever read the Constitution? Even once?

The President is first and most important, the President. Secondly, as Commander-In-Chief, he does not decide who we fight and when we fight them. Furthermore, he most certianly has no authority to decide who will live and who will die. Your concept of who and what a President is would be readily endorced by the likes of Ida Amin, Adolph Hitler, and Joseph Stolen.

Where is your copy of the Constitution? Wrapped around a wooden spool in your bathroom?

Are you really that stupid? You say this AFTER 9/11?

Oh, I forgot....you probably think the CIA did 9/11. :cuckoo:

Nobody said Saddam was coming here, he was supporting terrorists in the middle east against our ally Israel and he never came clean about his WMD program, that is why we removed him from power.

You're just a fucking idiot with no security clearance. There are threats out there that you are oblivous to, so get back to your peon life and stay off the internet.

You got to be kidding or stuck on stupid because our borders are wide open and terrorist will never stop planning attacks until they are taken out and Obama is the man to do the job. Is he too tough on homeland security for the right wiing p******es.

Lilo lady:

The only thing stupid here is the wars we are fighting for no good reason and no good purpose. Terrorism is a criminal act and you cannot and should not fight it by invading other countires and bringing death, destruction, and misery to millions of people who are not terrorists. Can't you understand this simple truth? Terrorists are the minority and by waging conventional war against them, you punish the majority and by so doing create more terrorist then you could ever hope to fight. The biggest sponsor and creator of terrorism in the world is the United States of America and we do this by how we fight terrorism. We are not just 100% wrong, we have become 100% evil and every American bears responsibility for this state of affairs. Real Americans do not kill one thousand innocent people to get to one guilty one. Unfortunately, there are very few real Americans around anymore and our voices are drowned out by the majority who beg our leaders for murder and torture thinking that this will give them a peaceful nights sleep. What fuckin idiots! You don't sleep more soundly at night when you are making the entire world your enemy! May God have mercy on our souls because we certainly do not deserve it.

You're kidding right?

WTF are you talking about? Saddam was convicted by The Iraqi Interim Government. It was recognized by the U.S., the United Nations, the Arab League and several other countries as being the sovereign government of Iraq. Google it.

Hussein had long been known by the global community as a criminal who had committed crimes against humanity- I suppose it would have been better to have SEAL team 6 just shoot- but I digress.

Saddam Hussein was in the minor leagues compared to us.

Gotta love it.

He had a fucking deck of cards..

Man you guys have really short memories.
In your mind alone, he did.

This "president" has already acted on his execution list - a single man's denial of a citzen's Constitutional rights.

And, you see nothing wrong with a POTUS who so blatantly blasphmes the Constitution - he cops, he's the judge, and he orders the execution. Fuck due process, as long as it's your butt buddy, Obama.

:rolleyes:

Let me lay it out as I see it. First of all, a disclaimer! I have no idea what the correct numbers are behind what I am about to say, but the correct numbers are not the point. The point is that even by using the guesstimates provided the truth should be as plain as day.

First question: How many Americans have been killed by terrorists? 5,000? 10,000? You pick the number.

Next question: How many people throughout the world have been killed by Terrorists? 8,000? $12,000? Again, you pick the number.

How many Americans have died fighting terrorism? 15,000? 20,000?

How many Americans have been maimed and disabled fighting terrorism? 50,000? 100,000?

How many innocent men, women and children have died because or our war on terror? 150,000? 200,000?

How many innocent men, women and children have been injured and maimed because of our war on terror? 150,000? 200,000?

How many Americans have committed suicide while fighting terrorism? 2,000? 3,000?

How many Americans are mentally disabled from fighting terrorism? 5,000? 10,000?

By now you should get my point and anticipate my next question. Is the way we are fighting the war on terror worth the cost. The answer is obviously no, so the next question is why are we fighting a war on terror the way we do?

But it gets better than this when you consider the fact that because of our war on terror, our Constitution has been torn asunder and our President meets weekly in the White House to decide who he will have killed.

Can’t you see how absurd all this is and can’t you see how depraved and immoral we have become………all because our leaders want to war on terror. I don’t know about your folks, but thinking about this makes me sick to my stomach and in a few other places as well.

Wow, a "secret" clearance....keep going up and up and up for mine. You didn't know shit then and clearly don't know shit now.

Oh, it's kinda stupid for you to claim there is no threat out there AFTER 9/11 happened. You're like the idiot fire chief that claims there is no way this movie theater can burn down with people in it, after it has burned down with people in it.

Stopping 9/11 before it happened is different than there being NO THREAT.

Are you really that stupid? You say this AFTER 9/11?

Oh, I forgot....you probably think the CIA did 9/11. :cuckoo:

Nobody said Saddam was coming here, he was supporting terrorists in the middle east against our ally Israel and he never came clean about his WMD program, that is why we removed him from power.

You're just a fucking idiot with no security clearance. There are threats out there that you are oblivous to, so get back to your peon life and stay off the internet.

I SAY AGAIN, there are no credible threats out there that any American should be concerned with. Today, if our troops laid down their arms and stopped fighting, the chance of American here at home dying from a terrorist attack is far less than being struck by lightening. If our troops came home and protected this nation instead the other America in the Middle East, the chances of and American dying from a terrorist attack are far less than getting hit by lighting twice on the same day.

9/11 did not have to happen and could have easily been prevented by the authorities involved. All the benchmarks are there and to deny them is to hold that the authorities involved were complete idiots who had no idea how to do their jobs properly. Unfortunately, these people are not complete idiots, instead they are traitors who let the 9/11 attack proceed so we would have an excuse to go to war in the Middle East.

And in case you are interested, I am an ex-Navy Fighter Pilot who held a Secret Clearance while on active duty.

A stroke??? He was repeating islamic religious phrases over and over in addition to "forgive me" on the audiotapes. He told his friend it would be his "last flight" because he knew they were going to fire him over sexual assaults on women in NYC.

He went off the deep end and gave the 9/11 attackers an idea, take over the plane and kill everyone on board. But of course, you claim "uneducated Arab" men can't harm us.

You are in the Top 5 of idiots on this board to claim that after 9/11.

As for the rest of your rant about invading Egypt, you are clearly insane too.

In the 90s a disgruntled Egyptian Air pilot brought down the plane off the US coast killing everyone on board. The flight data tapes caught him mumbling islamic phrases over and over which pointed to him doing the act on purpose.

Of course, years later the "uneducated Arab" men from Saudi and other places couldn't repeat the same thing against US targets on US soil because some nuts here believe nobody wants to harm us, except for some random attacks (twice) against the WTC, the Pentagon, the USS Cole, a US Embassy in Africa, the Khobar Towers, the Marine Barracks in Beruit, a disco in Germany, etc, etc, etc,.

Did ja ever think that maybe the Egyptian pilot had a stroke?

Okay, an Egyptian nut-job killed himself and took several hundred people with him. To prevent this from happening again, let's invade Egypt, occupy their country for 10 years and kill and maim 100 thousand of Americas finest men and women and kill and murder 1/2 million more innocent men, women, and children. Gee what a great way to solve America's problems and defeat terrorism. Let's see now, 300 died because of the Egyptian pilot and we killed 2,000 people for everyone of them who died. Not a bad tradeoff. If anything, it sure keeps the unemployment figures down. You know, there is a good side to everything!

you know what pisses me off.

This kill list is a REALLY BIG MONSTER of a reason to go after Obama and this thread only has 54 replies.

All the Obama hate for bullshit and a legitimate impeachable issue comes up and it goes largely ignored.

So your solution is to surrender?

Where did I ever imply that we should surrender? Surrender means to throw down your guns, put your arms in the air, and become the prisoner of the enemy. My solution is to stop fighting and bring our troops home. This is not "surrender". Instead, it is the only intelliget way to end this madness. What's the alternative, keep fighting and turn more innocent people into terrorists so we can feel good about killing them. In other words to continue do evil which will breed more evil so we can do more evil. This is the very definition of madness and this is exactly what our wars against humanity are; the epitome of evil.

you know what pisses me off.

This kill list is a REALLY BIG MONSTER of a reason to go after Obama and this thread only has 54 replies.

All the Obama hate for bullshit and a legitimate impeachable issue comes up and it goes largely ignored.

Obama will never be impeached! To think that he will be one must assume that Congress doesn't kiss the same asses that he does.

As Americans, when are we going to wake up to the fact that it is not our government and the President, Congress, and Supreme Court do not work for us. Instead, they are beholden to and subserviant to the New World Order. The New World Order calls the shots these days and our usurper President is doing exactly what they want. Therefore, they will not allow Congress to impeach him just like they did not allow Congress to impeach George Bush and just like they did allow the Senate to convict Bill (the Creep) Clinton. And we keep voting for these New World Order ass wipes because we are too stupid, as a people, to figure out what is real and what is not. We do not even know the difference between good and evil anymore.

So your solution is to surrender?

Where did I ever imply that we should surrender? Surrender means to throw down your guns, put your arms in the air, and become the prisoner of the enemy. My solution is to stop fighting and bring our troops home. This is not "surrender". Instead, it is the only intelliget way to end this madness. What's the alternative, keep fighting and turn more innocent people into terrorists so we can feel good about killing them. In other words to continue do evil which will breed more evil so we can do more evil. This is the very definition of madness and this is exactly what our wars against humanity are; the epitome of evil.

NO, the definition of surrender is to quit fighting. Just what you advocate.

Forum List

Back