The White House Secret Kill List

Discussion in 'Politics' started by citizenal, Jun 11, 2012.

1. citizenal

citizenal Living in Paradise

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +158
    Yes boys and girls, somehow while our attention was diverted, Barack Obama, the Columbia University and Harvard Law School graduate, the Constitutional Scholar, the candidate of change, the elected Democratic President of the United States, and the hero of the American people, sits down on Tuesday morning while Michelle is putting on her makeup and meets with his closest advisors, including his Campaign Manager, to decide who he will order to be killed next. Vito Corleone would be proud. Our usurper President has now turned the entire military and law enforcement establishment of the United States into a death squad which puts Murder Incorporated to shame.

As Americans, we now really have a lot to be proud of!

Want the whole story? Go to:

Chuck Baldwin Live | Fighting for Constitutional Government in America

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. TruthSeeker56

TruthSeeker56 Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +496
    What does this say about "the entire military and law enforcement establishment"?

3. Si modo

Si modo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,703
    See, cops are bound by the cool little thing called the Constitution. It's a pretty cool thing because it has this list of things called a Bill of Rights - inherent rights humans have. But the cooler thing about it is that each of us is guaranteed those inherent rights.

Obama doesn't think it applies to him. He believes he is above the Supreme Law of the Land and can deny those rights to certain persons as HE sees fit. No checks, no balances...I mean, he is OBAMA for crap's sake.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2012
  4. AmericanFirst

AmericanFirst Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,005
    The point is that obamaturd is a lying pos and the worst potus in history. If you support him, what does that say about you?

5. AmericanFirst

AmericanFirst Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,005
    If you try to explain the U.S. Constitution to a libtard their heads explode, they are too stupid to understand it.

6. percysunshine

percysunshine Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,880
    The White House Secret Kill List

I hope I am on the list. They ar so inept, I will probably get an American Idol slot because of the list.

7. Pho_King

Pho_King BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +104
    What we are seeing are the shortcomings of affirmative action. An unqualified buffoon gets into Harvard Law due to his awesome blackness (and lefty ideals), and then gets an adjunct position teaching Constitutional law after graduating due once again to his awesome blackness. And then, because he is so black, he gets elected POTUS. And as POTUS (and a constitutional scholar) he decides that the Coomerce Clause gives a president virtually unlimited power, and that his "kill list" has a solid legal basis. Affirmative action will never produce the best man for the job, but it will guarantee a dark skinned one.

8. citizenal

citizenal Living in Paradise

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +158
    Okay, you got me there! I guess if one of our uniformed police officers or one of our military gets to one of these designated people first and takes action, Obama will make sure the offending individual is charged and stands trial for murder.

9. TruthSeeker56

TruthSeeker56 Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +496
    See, cops are bound, by LAW, to enforce all LAWS within their jurisdiction, hence the phrase "law enforcement".

Obama, and most leftists, believe that "laws" are simply "guidelines" that are subject to interpretation. If Obama doesn't like a "law", he can change it simply with a pen-stroke, and call it a "Presidential Executive Order".

If you can put away your smart-ass attitude for a short time, you MAY be able to better comprehend my previously-posted question, and answer it rationally.

That goes for the rest of you people in here who have falsely accused me of being some sort of Obama fan.

I believe that Barack Obama and the Obamanista regime are the single biggest THREAT to the sovereignty and economic viability of the United States of America, in the HISTORY OF THIS COUNTRY.

Does that clear things up for any of you?

Last edited: Jun 11, 2012
  10. Si modo

Si modo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,703
    Suuuuuuuure.

Obama's personal role in a journalist's imprisonment - Glenn Greenwald - Salon.com