The Whistle Blower Leaks

President Trump Demands to Know Whistleblower’s Identity – Questions His Loyalty to US, “Is He On Our Country’s Side”

First he claimed coercion, then he rowed that false claim back.
Now they claim ZERO firsthand information.
Is the source even an American?

Both First Hand Principles, known and named, say that there was no coercion, it was a fabulous great and even perfect conversation, perhaps the finest ever held between two Presidents. And against the two named known principles we have this clown, we don't know who he is, he can't get his story straight and he has no zero first hand information?

I think we better find out who it is and what exactly they are claiming. Trump's made it clear he is willing to release a transcript of the call. And someone better get to the bottom of this Biden business. US AID is OUR money, we don't have the VP give it them so that it can slosh through corrupt corporations and fill the Vice President's bank account.

Until someone gets to the bottom of this, not another damn word about anyone's "white privilege" because no one else has their dads negotiating with foreign governments, to give them our money, and then have corrupt elements of that country fill the VP's children's bank accounts!

Bullshit. The Trump administration ILLEGALLY thwarted the whistle blower process and continues to do so.

And they are leaking lies to support their illegal activity.

The whistle blower process should be allowed to go forward as the law states.

That means that the entire complaint be turned over to CONGRESS...with protections for the whistle blower remaining in place.

That's the LAW

Leave it to the lefty loons on this board to go crazy and believe gossip.

And that's what it is. Hearsay, Gossip.

They sure are a whiny bunch of little shits and dumber than a box of rocks to boot.

Bullshit. The Trump administration ILLEGALLY thwarted the whistle blower process and continues to do so.

And they are leaking lies to support their illegal activity.

The whistle blower process should be allowed to go forward as the law states.

That means that the entire complaint be turned over to CONGRESS...with protections for the whistle blower remaining in place.

That's the LAW

IF it meets the requirements of the whistle blower statute which many are saying it does not meaning congress doesn't need to see it.

President Trump Demands to Know Whistleblower’s Identity – Questions His Loyalty to US, “Is He On Our Country’s Side”

First he claimed coercion, then he rowed that false claim back.
Now they claim ZERO firsthand information.
Is the source even an American?

Both First Hand Principles, known and named, say that there was no coercion, it was a fabulous great and even perfect conversation, perhaps the finest ever held between two Presidents. And against the two named known principles we have this clown, we don't know who he is, he can't get his story straight and he has no zero first hand information?

I think we better find out who it is and what exactly they are claiming. Trump's made it clear he is willing to release a transcript of the call. And someone better get to the bottom of this Biden business. US AID is OUR money, we don't have the VP give it them so that it can slosh through corrupt corporations and fill the Vice President's bank account.

Until someone gets to the bottom of this, not another damn word about anyone's "white privilege" because no one else has their dads negotiating with foreign governments, to give them our money, and then have corrupt elements of that country fill the VP's children's bank accounts!

Good. In our justice system you have a right to confront your accuser. Even Donald Trump has rights. I know you might be picking your jaw up off the ground after reading that, but he does.

White house ready to put this latest BS story to bed with the release of the calls transcript....this will blow up on the dems as usual....

Wait a few days Trump so we can get a real big laugh at the end....let them go running with their hair on fire for just a few more days....Buuuuaaaahahahahaha

A lawyer who allegedly represents the anonymous "whistle blower" says the leaks actually came from the President? How does that work?

From crooksandliars

National Security Lawyer Warns That Trump Is Spinning Ukraine As Cover

A lawyer for the firm representing the whistleblower, Moss had some warnings for Ali Velshi's viewers.

"Well, the president's certainly trying to frame a narrative here and there's certainly been the selective leaks of what the substance of the disclosure may or may not have been. There's been no leak from the whistle-blower and from the legal team representing the whistle-blower confirming any of the details of what actually was the full universe of claims outlined in that whistle-blower complaint and that validated by the inspector general of the intelligence community," Moss pointed out.

Or in simpler terms, all of the stories out there haven't been from the people who actually know what's in the substance of the complaint. They've come from current and former administration officials, who are always quoted as anonymous sources.

The whistle blower and the lawyers FOR the whistle blower have leaked NOTHING.

Anything you have heard or read about any of this...is coming from the WHITE HOUSE

Run long and hard with this one lefttards ...its a winner !
And no matter what the conversation was we already know you'll be outraged !!! :auiqs.jpg:....Not only is the left polluted with sub human violent NAZI animal idiots ...they're predictable and boring

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
· 37m
I am currently at the United Nations representing our Country, but have authorized the release tomorrow of the complete, fully declassified and unredacted transcript of my phone conversation with President Zelensky of Ukraine....
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
....You will see it was a very friendly and totally appropriate call. No pressure and, unlike Joe Biden and his son, NO quid pro quo! This is nothing more than a continuation of the Greatest and most Destructive Witch Hunt of all time!
2:12 PM - Sep 24, 2019

Do you think cnn will and msnbc let thier idiots know that it was the deep state department that initially sent Rudy to the Ukraine ?........NAHHHHHH :auiqs.jpg:

I heard someone on a radio program the other day point something out that I think is very important.

This "document" that they are using to try to impeach the president would not even be admissible in a court of law as it would be ruled "hearsay" and thrown out.

I heard someone on a radio program the other day point something out that I think is very important.

This "document" that they are using to try to impeach the president would not even be admissible in a court of law as it would be ruled "hearsay" and thrown out.
The same thing with the claim at the base of the Russian Collusion that Russian hacked the DNC servers in order to obtain information to help Trump.

The DNC refused repeated requests by the FBI to examine the servers. This claim is only made by CrowdStrike, who was paid by the same folks that paid for the Dossier. And Trump thinks he has located the server in the Ukraine, that's why the Witch Hunt Crowd is crapping their pants. They are afraid that the FBI is finally going to get to examine this server.

And remember, while Debbie Blabbermouth Schultz was refusing to allow the FBI to examine the server, she was using a Pakistani Crime Family to handle all her IT needs, and the IT needs of the DNC and the IT needs of several Democrats on key intelligence committees.

Former CIA official on whistleblower: ‘How could this be an intelligence matter?’

I am very familiar with transcripts of presidential phone calls since I edited and processed dozens of them when I worked for the NSC. I also know a lot about intelligence whistleblowers from my time with the CIA.​

My suspicions grew this morning when I saw the declassified whistleblowing complaint. It appears to be written by a law professor and includes legal references and detailed footnotes. It also has an unusual legalistic reference on how this complaint should be classified.​

From my experience, such an extremely polished whistleblowing complaint is unheard of. This document looks as if this leaker had outside help, possibly from congressional members or staff. . . .​

Also very concerning to me is how the complaint indicates intelligence officers and possibly other federal employees are violating the rules governing presidential phone calls with foreign leaders.​

The content and transcripts of these calls are highly restricted. The whistleblower makes clear in his complaint that he did not listen to a call in question, nor did he read the transcript — he was told about the call by others. If true, intelligence officers have grossly violated the rules as well as the trust placed on them to protect this sensitive information.​

I refuse to believe that the leaking, timing and presentation of this complaint is coincidence. I don’t think the American people will buy this either.​

I’m more worried, however, that this latest instance of blatant politicization of intelligence by Trump haters will do long term damage to the relationship between the intelligence community and US presidents for many years to come.​

To be fair, it should. They don’t look professional at all — they look like a bunch of undisciplined political hacks.

So when did “whistleblower” become the DC/mainstream media equivalent of leaf-blower—a loud, annoying device that mostly just rearranges the existing debris because we’ll all too lazy to think? And what message discipline! Early in the week we were all supposed to bow down to our child savior, St. Greta of Thunberg, but by Thursday, it was “Greta who?” Nice going, left. Keep going, leftists: the Trump 2020 campaign thanks you. Thank God pumpkin spice is shipping.

Screen-Shot-2019-09-26-at-8.03.29-PM.png

The Week in Pictures: Whistleblower Edition

TIME OUT!

This thread was launched by a zero credibility OP. Y’all calm the hell down. It’s all troll bullshit designed to get you wound up over crap that aint real.

Forum List

Back