The West´s silly Ukrainian ISIS Nazi Army

Can you please make proper quotations? I can´t quote you because that would just increase the confusion. The links to the quoted posts are automatically included, anyway.
I am sorry, that's what I get from the system when I push "quote". Do you know, what I am doing wrong?
Long drawn out politicized rants will not change the fact that new proof of Russian invasion of Ukraine has become readily available to the general public. Putin is violating basic international law and lying about it. He has been exposed and caught. Lecturing people about you perception of history will not change the facts being presented that show Russians coming into Ukraine for the purpose of killing Ukrainians.
youtube.com/watch?v=2zssIFN2mso

Hm, just explain me, how Russian can separate Ukrainians from other Russian people on Ukraine to kill them?
Keep Russian troops like in video out of Ukraine. No reason to separate Ukraine from Russian. People who live in Ukraine are Ukraine.

It's a gold words. But why Kiev's Nazi call the Donbass' etnically Ukraininan children 'pro-RUSSIAN rebels'? Donbass is not Ukraine? Good, let the Ukraine leaves the Donbass alone!

If they want to be Russian they should go to Russian and get out of Ukraine.

They trying to do it! Why do you think, Kiev started so-called "ATO" about civilians of Donbass? Because all the Donbass want to be Russia, with all civilian and combatants...

Simple really. No reason for soldiers in Russian army to be in Ukraine.
You are truth, but cynical...

But about video... Do you know about last 10-year reform in Russian army? All regular Russian soldiers look like on this photo, with digit uniform.
post-2422-0-42067900-1395858168.jpg

Soldiers on video - just different kind of volunteers: retired officers, freelancers, cossacs..

At least, you call another Nazi "drang nah osten" expansion as "civil war", but what about a reality.

You may call it as you wish. If you don’t want me to call it ‘a civil war’, I will call it ‘an antiterrorist operation’.

If you are really a great country with a great history and economics, enough to be a part of Europe (what you declare on every corner), why are you playing beggars, asking gifts both from USA & Europe and Russia.

Because we are not a great country, our economy is in tatters, and without gifts we couldn’t make ends meet. We must do many things in order to have our economic breakthrough.

... but spend all of your money to the "Antiterrorist operation"? Where's logic?
And where's terrorists? Show me at least one terroristic act in Kiev, or somewhere else, performed by these people....

It would be better if you looked at your own country instead. There are no economic problems? Where would Russia be now without its oil and gas deposits?

At Russia? Economic problems? WHAT? Russia took all debts of USSR, including Ukrainian, and already paid it.
And to envy of Russian resources, you should keep better yours... :)

I think that not all regions Russia has now may be called historically Russian ones, right?

Not all. I don't talk about all. Only about historically Russian ones.

... but spend all of your money to the "Antiterrorist operation"? Where's logic?
And where's terrorists? Show me at least one terroristic act in Kiev, or somewhere else, performed by these people....

Oh, come on. They captured Ukrainian military bases, warehouses with arms, blew up bridges in Southern regions, and so on. I think you have the same Google as I do, so it won’t take the trouble to read about it. So-called ‘ополченцы’ have done enough to be sent on uranium mines or something like that, you needn’t worry.

At Russia? Economic problems? WHAT? Russia took all debts of USSR, including Ukrainian, and already paid it.
And to envy of Russian resources, you should keep better yours...

Of course, you are right! What problems? There were no collapse of the rubble, economic downturn, and the like. There were no collapse of the prices of oil, and of course Russian economy isn’t dependent on it. Everything is okay. It was only my dream.

Envy? No. I am trying to tell you that it would be better if your country developed mechanical engineering for example, rather than being stuck to the pump.

Not all. I don't talk about all. Only about historically Russian ones.

I am talking about the regions which are in Russia now and which may be called not historically Russian regions.

Russia took all debts of USSR, including Ukrainian, and already paid it.

Oh, it is great. Good boys. We can give you an opportunity to do the same once more. Contact us, do not be shy!

There are no western weapons littering the battlefields in Ukraine

That's good to know - pity it's a lie.

US Congress Earmarks 200 Million for Weapons for Ukraine

KIEV, May 16, 2015 (Ukrinform) - The lower chamber of the US Congress has passed a bill that approves defense budget in the amount of $612 billion in the new fiscal year. The budget provides $200 million of aid to Ukraine, in particular in the form of lethal weapons.

The vote in the House of Representatives was held on Friday, an Ukrinform correspondent reported from the United States.

Funny how Ukrainian troops speak American English.

KIEV, May 16, 2015 (Ukrinform) - The lower chamber of the US Congress has passed a bill that approves defense budget in the amount of $612 billion in the new fiscal year. The budget provides $200 million of aid to Ukraine, in particular in the form of lethal weapons.

The vote in the House of Representatives was held on Friday, an Ukrinform correspondent reported from the United States.

There is no lie in my comment you piece of shit. Congress has appropriated the funds but the US has not provided lethal weapons. And the comment I made was that there were no western weapons littering the battlefields.
The English speaking guy could be anyone. He could be a Ukrainian guy has lived in the US or Canada for a long time. Maybe since he was a kid. There are lots of Ukrainians that are living in America and have lived here for long lengths of time.

. He could be a Ukrainian guy has lived in the US or Canada for a long time. Maybe since he was a kid. There are lots of Ukrainians that are living in America and have lived here for long lengths of time.

Yes, all Ukrainians reply in American accented English when they're spoken to in local languages.
I believe that - NOT

Hang on a moment - weren't all these lies used to explain how there were no American troops in Vietnam?

. He could be a Ukrainian guy has lived in the US or Canada for a long time. Maybe since he was a kid. There are lots of Ukrainians that are living in America and have lived here for long lengths of time.

Yes, all Ukrainians reply in American accented English when they're spoken to in local languages.
I believe that - NOT
There is no issue against an American citizen joining the legitimate army of a foreign nation. The video evidence I provided is not about an individual joining an army. This is why when Russian soldiers are found in Ukraine, Russia claims they are volunteers. When troops that could be proven to be active soldiers, they were claimed to be lost and wandered into Ukraine by mistake. The video evidence now available is very different. It proves active duty soldiers in a common unit, specifically an armored tank unit, operating in Ukraine. That is what Putin has been trying to keep secret and got caught at. Who would have guessed young soldiers taking photo of themselves for posting on social media exposed the lie beyond defense. You silly people can make pretend it is no big deal, not important and will go unnoticed. See how that works.

There is no issue against an American citizen joining the legitimate army of a foreign nation.

Unless he was sent there by the US government.
These lies were used to prove there were no American combat troops there.

Hey, Americans! Continue to give credits and gifts to Ukriane - you should hear this words at your address too :)))))

Not exactly. Americans, give credits to Ukraine – Russia will repay them later as it did some time ago.

And of course Russia did so only according to its good will. Though there was so-called ‘null agreement’ (I don’t know how it sounds correctly in English), but this agreement exists only in brainwashed heads, of course.

Last edited:
Isis has nothing to do with it.

The Crimean Tartars might distrust/allegedly hate Russia and the rebels, but to suggest anyone in Ukraine, Russia or Crimea is going to join ISIS (or adopt their tactics) is a bit extreme.

There are five major factions:
1. The far-right (right-sector, neo nazis,etc).
2. Donbass rebels.
3. Ukrainian government coalition parties.
4. President Petro Poroshenko and his cronies.
5. The Ukrainian oligarchs.
At times these factions might support each other, and other times fight each other.

Edit: Though it seems that Petro's shining armor is fading, and he looks no better than the corrupt people he claims to be clearing out: Ukraine parliament fires powerful security chief Business Standard News
Nalyvaychenko is said to have refused and then launched a political counter-offensive that saw the prosecutor general's office accused of covering up corruption and illegal money making schemes operated by its most senior personnel.

He accused a former deputy prosecutor general of illicitly owning a chain of filling stations whose storage tanker exploded near Kiev last week. The disaster killed five people and set off the region's biggest fire in decades.

Poroshenko then cancelled Nalyvaychenko's planned visit to Washington and ordered him to show up at the prosecutor general's office for questioning at the start of the week.

Last edited:
There is no issue against an American citizen joining the legitimate army of a foreign nation.

Unless he was sent there by the US government.
These lies were used to prove there were no American combat troops there.
Has the US ever denied that it is sending troops to Ukraine or that it has supported training?

It is all pretty in the open what the US is up to:
From 2014: Pentagon wants to send military trainers to Ukraine TheHill
The Pentagon said Friday that it plans to send troops to train Ukrainian forces next year as the country faces continued aggression from pro-Russia separatists.

According to the plan, which must be approved by Congress, soldiers stationed in Europe or from the California National Guard would train and equip four companies and one tactical headquarters of the Ukrainian national guard.
Which is what happened, so...how is this 'lying'?

None of this is surprising or denied.

Since 2014, the US has mentioned that it would be sending troops and advisers* in 2015 to train the Ukrainian National Guard, and so on.

*The US does employ private contractors, so the video was correct in the assumption there could be private contractors there like Blackwater (now called Academi).

Typical European mentality, yeah? :)

Yeah. And imagine that those people were supposed to be part of a union with Russia. It is terrible. You definitely should be grateful to the Americans for such things never happened.

Hey, Americans! Continue to give credits and gifts to Ukriane - you should hear this words at your address too :)))))

Not exactly. Americans, give credits to Ukraine – Russia will repay them later as it did some time ago.

And of course Russia did so only according to its good will. Though there was so-called ‘null agreement’ (I don’t know how it sounds correctly in English), but this agreement exists only in brainwashed heads, of course.
Why wait? The World Bank, ECB and IMF are such lovely bedfellows, as Greece found out after they accepted the bailout money: Greece faces banking crisis after eurozone meeting breaks down World news The Guardian
Greece is facing a full-blown banking crisis after a meeting of eurozone finance ministers broke down in acrimony and recrimination on Thursday evening, bringing the prospect of Greek exit from the eurozone a step nearer.

Some €2bn of deposits have been withdrawn from Greek banks so far this week – including a record €1bn yesterday – triggering fears that a breakdown in talks would spark a further flight of funds. The German leader Angela Merkel, French president François Hollande and Greek prime minister Alexis Tsipras agreed to stage an emergency EU summit on Monday as a last critical attempt to prevent Greece going bankrupt. A representative of the European Central Bank told the meeting it was unsure whether Greek banks would have the funds to be able to open on Monday.

The US does employ private contractors,

There are no American combat troops in Laos...... sorry, Ukraine.
Just the CIA and mercs - thousands of them.
Vietnam =/= Ukraine. No Americans have died fighting the Donbass rebels. The US didn't send CIA, it sent US troops from Nato bases and/or National Guard Units to train and equip Ukrainian National Guard,etc.

Forum List

Back