The West´s silly Ukrainian ISIS Nazi Army

Long drawn out politicized rants will not change the fact that new proof of Russian invasion of Ukraine has become readily available to the general public. Putin is violating basic international law and lying about it. He has been exposed and caught. Lecturing people about you perception of history will not change the facts being presented that show Russians coming into Ukraine for the purpose of killing Ukrainians.

youtube.com/watch?v=2zssIFN2mso

Long drawn out politicized rants will not change the fact that new proof of Russian invasion of Ukraine has become readily available to the general public. Putin is violating basic international law and lying about it. He has been exposed and caught. Lecturing people about you perception of history will not change the facts being presented that show Russians coming into Ukraine for the purpose of killing Ukrainians.

Since when do the West and its puppets care about international law?

QUOTE="Bleipriester, post: 11626788, member: 41102"] QUOTE="Camp, post: 11626775, member: 44680"]Long drawn out politicized rants will not change the fact that new proof of Russian invasion of Ukraine has become readily available to the general public. Putin is violating basic international law and lying about it. He has been exposed and caught. Lecturing people about you perception of history will not change the facts being presented that show Russians coming into Ukraine for the purpose of killing Ukrainians.

youtube.com/watch?v=2zssIFN2mso[ QUOTE]
Since when do the West and its puppets care about international law?[/QUOTE]
Yea-ah... The West is strictly observing International law...
upload_2015-6-18_9-57-54.png

Can you please make proper quotations? I can´t quote you because that would just increase the confusion. The links to the quoted posts are automatically included, anyway.

Can you please make proper quotations? I can´t quote you because that would just increase the confusion. The links to the quoted posts are automatically included, anyway.
I am sorry, that's what I get from the system when I push "quote" and then "insert the quotes". Do you know, what I am doing wrong? That's what I have been doing before and it always worked, but recently just doesn't work any more...

Last edited:
Not from BOTH sides, moron, from Ukrainian side. You, stupid, are waiting for Europe to open its arms and to adopt Ukraine and you don't even care how many innocent lives of Donbass people it's gonna take to fulfill dream. Even if all Donbass people are killed to satisfy your European integration (which will never happen, Europeans are not as stupid as Ukrainian "patriots"). Don't you think it would be more honest and less bloody for Western Ukraine so separate from Eastern Ukraine and go to Europe (or to hell, we don't care) without destroying millions of civilians' lives????

I know for sure: if Western Ukraine wanted to separate, the residents from the Eastern Ukraine would NEVER come to their lands and start killing them and destroying their homes (in fact a few years ago, when Western Ukraine was badly flooded, the biggest percentage of money to help came from Donbass people). It is Kiev, who sent its troops to Donbass to destroy it, not vise verse. Think about it during intervals in your sweet dreams of European integration for Ukraine.

Oh, our truth-seekers get to show their truly face.

Okay, I will answer in your manner – the manner ‘вата’ only understands. If you had a brain in your stupid hollow head, you would understand what I was trying to tell you in another thread. But in your fucked head there is only Nazis and Putin-saviour. And now fuck off.

Last edited:
If Russia would not send it's army into Ukraine the war would end quickly. This is not civil war in Ukraine that can sustain itself. It relies of Russian invasion. Russia is the aggressor trying to rebuild old USSR.
Here is proof everyone has wanted to see. Russian troops in Ukraine. Russian military unit and active duty traveling from base in Russia to combat in Ukraine. Not just "volunteers" who "quit Russian Army" and go to Ukraine for "vacation" lie. Not "Russian" patrol getting "lost".

Well, you are right only partly.

It is really a civil war, and the level of support of the union with Russia is actually high throughout Eastern and Southern Ukraine.

upload_2015-6-18_12-18-14.png

We won't argue with you, you've pretty much shown your level, Esay. Nothing new to me, basically all the Ukrainian "patriots" are at the same level with you. And just because those "patriots" are so stupid and greedy, they want to take everything for granted and allowed the West to fool them, showing a piece of cheese in a mousetrap, they have to share the blame for the situation in the artificial project of Uk-Ruin, which is in such a shit hole now.

And your sweet dream about European integration IS chimerical; you, probably realize it, but afraid to admit. That what must have made you mad, ha?

Last edited:
If Russia would not send it's army into Ukraine the war would end quickly.

If Russia would SEND army into Ukraine, the war would end in 5 days, like with Georgia, or in 24h like with Crimea... But unfortunately, Putin is not enough Putin... :(

I am sorry, that's what I get from the system when I push "quote" and then "insert the quotes". Do you know, what I am doing wrong? That's what I have been doing before and it always worked, but recently just doesn't work any more...
Now, its fine again. That is what matters.

If Russia would not send it's army into Ukraine the war would end quickly. This is not civil war in Ukraine that can sustain itself. It relies of Russian invasion. Russia is the aggressor trying to rebuild old USSR.
Here is proof everyone has wanted to see. Russian troops in Ukraine. Russian military unit and active duty traveling from base in Russia to combat in Ukraine. Not just "volunteers" who "quit Russian Army" and go to Ukraine for "vacation" lie. Not "Russian" patrol getting "lost".

Well, you are right only partly.

It is really a civil war, and the level of support of the union with Russia is actually high throughout Eastern and Southern Ukraine.

If it's really a civil war, mr. ukrop, let the Peter Ripper be a man with balls. Don't beg handouts from USA and Europe :) Fight with Donbass rebels face to face, not to kill civilian. Solve this problem with your own forces, without complaints, full of lies...

Hm, just explain me, how Russian can separate Ukrainians from other Russian people on Ukraine to kill them?

Fight with Donbass rebels face to face, not to kill civilian. Solve this problem with your own forces, without complaints, full of lies...

I don’t know whether there is a reason to tell you that, but I will tell you – not all Ukrainians support so-called ATO.

If you are don't lie, why are you so nervious?

Show exactly where I lied. With citation from my posts.

At least, you call another Nazi "drang nah osten" expansion as "civil war", but what about a reality. In reality - Ukraine tries to occupy the media space all over the world. If you are really a great country with a great history and economics, enough to be a part of Europe (what you declare on every corner), why are you playing beggars, asking gifts both from USA & Europe and Russia. Forget about historically Russian regiones, make your own 'european' economic breakthrough. Pay own your debts and make your life by yourself, like adults.

If you are don't lie, why are you so nervious?

Show exactly where I lied. With citation from my posts.
You know, Sbiker, that Esay may be even honest, just not particularly smart and obviously deeply brainwashed by Ukrainian and/or Western Media.

I think we're, like the all people all over the world, brainwashed, but from different sources. We can only seek the truth by learning history and by listening different opinions (and maybe have a tasty discuss :))). As for me, at this board I prefer to read news about America... But offcourse, I suppose I can explain here what I know or think about my local situations and facts (including Ukraine) too...

I am sorry, that's what I get from the system when I push "quote". Do you know, what I am doing wrong?

Hm, just explain me, how Russian can separate Ukrainians from other Russian people on Ukraine to kill them?
Keep Russian troops like in video out of Ukraine. No reason to separate Ukraine from Russian. People who live in Ukraine are Ukraine. If they want to be Russian they should go to Russian and get out of Ukraine. Simple really. No reason for soldiers in Russian army to be in Ukraine.

At least, you call another Nazi "drang nah osten" expansion as "civil war", but what about a reality.

You may call it as you wish. If you don’t want me to call it ‘a civil war’, I will call it ‘an antiterrorist operation’.

If you are really a great country with a great history and economics, enough to be a part of Europe (what you declare on every corner), why are you playing beggars, asking gifts both from USA & Europe and Russia.

Because we are not a great country, our economy is in tatters, and without gifts we couldn’t make ends meet. We must do many things in order to have our economic breakthrough.

It would be better if you looked at your own country instead. There are no economic problems? Where would Russia be now without its oil and gas deposits?

Forget about historically Russian regiones

I think that not all regions Russia has now may be called historically Russian ones, right?

Forum List

Back