The WeGotOursSoFugYou Party Strikes Again.

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
The Democratic LibertyEqualityFraternity Party has disclosed that the Republican WeGotOursSoFugYou Party is running a Gubernatorial candidate who had an illegal maid for the past nine years. When the revelation of impropriety hit, Meg Whitman fired the maid. That is not going to go over well with Hispanic voters.

With a month to go until Election Day, Ms. Whitman is struggling against a Democrat, Jerry Brown, who, after spending most of his career in public office, had been seen by the Republican WeGotOursSoFugYou Party as the best opponent Ms. Whitman could have asked for, given voters’ frustration with the state’s dysfunctional government.

Ms. Whitman’s most recent problem emerged as she sought to explain this week how she had employed for nine years a Mexican housekeeper who was an illegal immigrant. Ms. Whitman has been an advocate of penalties against employers who hire illegal immigrants.

Jerry Brown, Gov. "Moonbeam". If he wins I wonder if "First Chick" Linda Ronstadt will rejoin him in the Governors Mansion?

lol, can you believe these people are running with this story.

the MAID was here illegally and HAD FORGED PAPERS saying she was HERE LEAGLLY, YET this is the fault of Meg Whitman's..:lol:

the MAID was here illegally and HAD FORGED PAPERS saying she was HERE LEAGLLY, YET this is the fault of Meg Whitman's..:lol:

Show us the forged papers. Everything that I have seen from Meg stinks to high holy hell of dishonesty.

Is there anything she will not lie about?

Jerry Brown, Gov. "Moonbeam". If he wins I wonder if "First Chick" Linda Ronstadt will rejoin him in the Governors Mansion?
Governor Moonbeam was one of the greatest governors this state ever had. I never voted for him, but I have traveled with him in the past. I really like the guy.

you are the biggest GOP stooge on the board

The continuing slow motion economic collapse that I have been telling you about for years now is not having a strong enough effect of the voters to swing the political balance towards the party out of power.

We are in a Depression of horrific magnitude, but the majority of people are not blaming the Democrats. For the party of LibertyEqualityFraternity, the elections are coming at the right time. Three or four months later and the Democrats would be voted out of power.

Now the party of "WeGotOurSoFugYou" is wishing they could postpone the elections for a few fortnights. (a fortnight comes from the German 14 = Vierzehn = Vierts = Ferts = forts+night = fortnight)

Forum List

Back