The Weakness of the Biden Administration’s Foreign Policy

Not a Monkeys Uncle

Diamond Member
Jan 25, 2022
Levin: This is a disastrous domestic situation

‘Life, Liberty & Levin’ host warns of the ‘weakness’ of the Biden administration’s foreign policy.

OP Original Content: This is a great overview of the Biden Administration’s Foreign Policy and what is wrong with it.

It s good having a President again who can work with foreign leaders

Biden understands the strength of international cooperation and the strength of the NATO alliance and power of coordinated economic sanctions.

Trump was a bully outside, but inside he was incapable of making tough decisions. Maybe they are, maybe they aren’t.
Trump was not trusted by our allies and weakened NATO.
He was also impulsive

Good to have a real leader again

Yah ever notice how Right Winger can never break his lips free from Biden's tailpipe?

If by "working with foreign leaders" you mean giving terrorists millions of dollars in weapons and giving Iran the green light to nuke Israel, and give Putin his pipeline while shutting ours down, I guess, yah, that is working with foreign leaders.

Elaborate on why anyone needs NATO with today's technology.
Because the combined forces can take advantage of mutual strength, utilize individual strengths and weaknesses more efficiently, and plan short and long term strategies

Germany is a NATO country, yet their entire automobile industry would rather be dependent on Russian oil.

So much for you "combined forces" nonsense.
Sorry
But your comment makes no sense

You make no sense.
I know you are, but what am I?

1643637159372.jpeg

As ConserveGuy said
We are barely approaching year 1. There has not been any improvement. Nor things have not remained the same. Things have declined at least more than 10 percent more than usual. Just think of suffering from another years of this, which could have things sink even more to 20 percent. I know one thing is for sure. The name Brandon accomplished a lot more than the Sleepy joe.

Forum List

Back