The Warmergate Scandal

I think I see jay's problem.

heart-ass-400x266.jpg

I see. So the nasty people at Hadley have been melting the glaciers and ice caps. But then, we have others that are also keeping track of the record. Are they also in on the grand conspiracy? A conspiracy that would include all of the scientific societies, National Academies of Science, and major Universities in the world.

Since they're all part of the same incestuous echo chamber --you know, the "peers" who do all this "reviewing"-- the possibility is too strong to overlook.

After all, everyone around here knows that you'd be pissing yourself, if it were found that Heartland Institute was fudging data, making shit up out of whole cloth and destroying contravening evidence...wouldn't you?

The Heartland Institute does not fudge data, they create whole cloth lies. And dumb suckers like you swallow them.

So what you are claiming is that 95% of all the scientists in the world, from many differant nations and political systems are all in on a grand conspiracy. You and Eots.

I see. So the nasty people at Hadley have been melting the glaciers and ice caps. But then, we have others that are also keeping track of the record. Are they also in on the grand conspiracy? A conspiracy that would include all of the scientific societies, National Academies of Science, and major Universities in the world.

I see you were not stupid enough to post a source again, maybe there is hope for Old Crock yet.

So you didn't read anything either?

:rolleyes:

From the linked piece:

But the files suggest, on a very preliminary glance, some other very dubious practices, too, and a lot of collusion - sometimes called “peer review”. Or even conspiracy.

It's official, Old Rocksinthehead, your "peer review" argument is now a dead letter.

Count on getting the link from the OP as a reply, any and every time you try to invoke that old chestnut.

From the linked piece:

But the files suggest, on a very preliminary glance, some other very dubious practices, too, and a lot of collusion - sometimes called “peer review”. Or even conspiracy.

It's official, Old Rocksinthehead, your "peer review" argument is now a dead letter.

Count on getting the link from the OP as a reply, any and every time you try to invoke that old chestnut.

Pretty much sews this up in a neat package.

What remains to be seen is the upcoming Summit and If we will really be sold out on the International Scene, and Domestically, with Cap and TAX...

How many will subscribe to the Faux AGW with this bombshell looming?

More stuff:

General reaction seems to be that the CRUgate emails are genuine, but with the caveat that there could be some less reliable stuff slipped in.

In the circumstances, here are some summaries of the CRUgate files. I'll update these as and when I can. The refs are the email number.

*Michael Mann discusses how to destroy a journal that has published sceptic papers.(1047388489)

*Tim Osborn discusses how data are truncated to stop an apparent cooling trend showing up in the results (0939154709). Analysis of impact HERE. Wow!

* Phil Jones encourages colleagues to delete information (i.e. destroy contravening evidence) subject to FoI request.(1212063122)

* Phil Jones says he has use Mann's "Nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series"...to hide the decline". Real Climate says "hiding" was an unfortunate turn of phrase.(0942777075)

*Mann thinks he will contact BBC's Richard Black to find out why another BBC journalist was allowed to publish a vaguely sceptical article.(1255352257)

*Tom Wigley says that von Storch is partly to blame for sceptic papers getting published at Climate Research. Says he encourages the publication of crap science. Says they should tell publisher that the journal is being used for misinformation. Says that whether this is true or not doesn't matter. Says they need to get editorial board to resign. Says they need to get rid of von Storch too. (1051190249)

*Kevin Trenberth says climatologists are nowhere near knowing where the energy goes or what the effect of clouds is. Says nowhere balancing the energy budget. Geoengineering is not possible.(1255523796)

* Mann discusses tactics for screening and delaying postings at Real Climate.(1139521913)

* Tom Wigley discusses how to deal with the advent of FoI law in UK. Jones says use IPR argument to hold onto code. Says data is covered by agreements with outsiders and that CRU will be "hiding behind them".(1106338806)

* Reaction to McIntyre's 2005 paper in GRL. Mann has challenged GRL editor-in-chief over the publication. Mann is concerned about the connections of the paper's editor James Saiers with U Virginia [does he mean Pat Michaels?]. Tom Wigley says that if Saiers is a sceptic they should go through official GRL channels to get him ousted. (1106322460) [Note to readers - Saiers was subsequently ousted]

* Revkin quotes von Storch as saying it is time to toss the Hockey Stick . This back in 2004.(1096382684)

* Funkhouser says he's pulled every trick up his sleeve to milk his Kyrgistan series. Doesn't think it's productive to juggle the chronology statistics any more than he has.(0843161829)

- Bishop Hill blog - Climate cuttings*33

And those are just a few of the highlights.

Nothing like destroying evidence, distorting statistics, collusion, destroying the careers of those who question you and evading FOIA requests to lend credibility to your "settled science", eh what?

This one isn't going away quietly, gang!

I wonder how many AL Gore types are in cahoots with this Global Warming Scam?

The Great Climate Change Scandal of 2009 | BNET Energy Blog | BNET

Doctoring the graphs to show stats that advance their agendas to make Billions and rip the rest of us off and subjugate the populations of the countries to unbelievable laws and controls that will boggle the mind.

There is a lot to read in further links on this subject, but I am almost certain we'll all find a lot of corruption and greed with-in this GB nonsense. Same old story, Who Ya Gonna Believe?

As long as there is a dime to be made off of somebody elses stupidity there will be guys like Al Gore around. It's the politically correct "issue" of the day so that tells you even more how big of a scam it all is. Also what kind of dummies buy into this crap.

Recently obtained (hacked!) evidence from Hadley CRU shows scathing evidence of the manipulations by the pro-global warming "scientists" intent on falsely portraying the earth's temperature data - clear proof that politics and funding, not science, has been behind much of the global warming industry...

___

November 20, 2009
Scientific scandal appears to rock climate change promoters
Clarice Feldman

There's big news for climate change students. A hacker has gotten into the computers at Hadley CRU, Britain's largest climate research institute and a proponent of global warming, and seems to have uncovered evidence of substantial fraud in reporting the "evidence" on global warming; the unlawful destruction of records to cover up this fraud ,conspiracy,and deceit in the entire operation.

[update - see also The Evidence of Climate Fraud]

While hacking into the institute's records is inappropriate if not illegal, the activities disclosed appear illegal and damaging to science and the economies of the world.

At first many of us were inclined to dismiss the posted emails from the Institute as fraud, but the head of the institute admits the records were hacked and the emails seem genuine.

Here is a sample of the purportedly hacked material (1079 emails and 72 documents) available online:

To: ray bradley ,mann@XXXX, mhughes@XXXX
Subject: Diagram for WMO Statement
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 13:31:15 +0000
Cc: [email protected]@XXXX

Dear Ray, Mike and Malcolm,

Once Tim's got a diagram here we'll send that either later today or first thing tomorrow.

I've just completed Mike's Nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards) amd from 1961 for Keith's to hide the decline. Mike's series got the annual land and marine values while the other two got April-Sept for NH land N of 20N. The latter two are real for 1999, while the estimate for 1999 for NH combined is +0.44C wrt 61-90. The Global estimate for 1999 with data through Oct is +0.35C cf. 0.57 for 1998.

Thanks for the comments, Ray.

Cheers
Phil

Prof. Phil Jones
Climatic Research Unit Telephone XXXX
School of Environmental Sciences Fax XXXX
University of East Anglia
Norwich

Rest of article here:

American Thinker Blog: Scientific scandal appears to rock climate change promoters

Forum List

Back