Not finding any, Gore airbrushes in hurricanes for his new book

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
Not finding any, Gore airbrushes in hurricanes for his new book

19 11 2009
Al Gore’s new book had a problem – no big hurricanes since Katrina to put in the book to look “threatening” to the USA. Any imagined link between hurricanes and global warming has evaporated.
Solution: the artists airbrush.

Synopsis of the OP of the embedded link?

Nonsense? No more like scaremongering, especially when it has been shown time and again that there is no hurricane to global warming linkage, and we are at a 30 year low.
"Mr. Gore, you are a charlatan."

I concur.

Al Gore still addicted to nonexistent hurricane-climate link in new book <Related Link

From el-Rushbo:LINK

... "And this book, according to our official climatologist here, Dr. Roy Spencer, University of Alabama at Huntsville, formerly of NASA, Dr. Spencer tells me that this Gore book is a metaphor for his twisting of reality to suit his needs. He took some NASA imagery of the earth and Photoshopped the following into it. And we've got a website here with both pictures: the original snapshot of the earth from NASA, and then the way Gore Photoshopped it. And here's what's on the picture that's Photoshopped: four hurricanes that were not there. The hurricane closest to Florida is spinning in the wrong direction. The hurricane off of South America is almost on the equator, which is physically impossible for hurricanes. All of the sea ice in the Arctic Ocean is removed, but snow cover over Canada and Alaska remains. Cuba, in Gore's Photoshopped picture of the earth, Cuba doesn't exist. It is not there. Cuba is totally underwater, which would require a sea level rise of over 6,000 feet, which means Denver would be underwater as well. If Cuber is under water, so would be Denver! Now, half of the Greenland ice sheet is gone, but it's out of the center; the thickest part, rather than around the edges, where it's the thinnest. It's a joke! This man is an absolute joke! He's Photoshopped a picture of the earth.

Desperate. That's what I call it.

~T

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Algorical is a hurricane unto himself. What a freakin' loon.

Can't we cap and trade him?

Yeah...but who'd take him after this latest exhibition of outright fraud?

It is scare mongering. Gore and his AGW sychophants know they're in trouble, as with the upcoming GW aummit, as with the bobmbshell that DUDE layed out today and that Limbaugh spoke about?

The LIE of AGW is exposed once and for all. Cap and Trade legislation ain't gonna make it...it's fraudulent.

The whole 'man-made' thing was and is nothing but scam to give those with power and money more power and money. I remember this from 30 years ago, being young and thinking we're all gonna die and then . . . oh yeah, nothing happened.

The whole 'man-made' thing was and is nothing but scam to give those with power and money more power and money. I remember this from 30 years ago, being young and thinking we're all gonna die and then . . . oh yeah, nothing happened.

Uh-huh...and from the 70's I do remember this:

NEWSWEEK SOUNDS ALARM ON GLOBAL COOLING <April 28 1975

No one really knows what's going to happen. The engine that really drives our weather/climate has lost it's spots.

These people use 'computer models" to ensconce themselves into our wallets, and our habits is the bottom line.

But what those that buy into this bullsqueeze forget is that you can make computer models do anything depending upon whatever data you input.

The entire premise of this is exposed...control. Like any other subject the Government touches.

GLOBAL-WARMING-CARTOON.png

Forum List

Back