The War of Attrion rolls on:

The Israelis are in a no-win, no-win situation, the more it Bombs from the sky the more hated she becomes World-Wide...
Oh, bog off. This isn't a young democrat chirping class. An $11 billion Washington arms deal with Qatar, a major hamass cheerleader, saved hamass ass, simple.

Last edited:
You keep pointing out the excuse of "look how much they hate you".

I'm a southerner, approxminately ever 5 minutes my district was targeted by rocket fire. our home suffered for years. And you do "stop this, because everybody hates you"?

Who gives a ****?????[/QUOTE]

I sympathize with your attitude, but living on stolen land is dangerous and a house could literally land on you, be careful.

My house was build by my parents.

My mom was born here, and so was her mother, and so was her mother.

The only stolen thing here is our people's lives.
Can you post a legal deed to the land and the date of transfer and who sold it?

nobody sold it. It belonged to the Jews who invested in it in since 1883.

My hometown currently belonged to the state, nobody "sold" it either.
Just as I thought...If it belonged to the Jews then show the land deed with the country and county stamp on it, otherwise you're squatting.

I have no business showing any personal documents to Anti-Israelis.

I'm a southerner, approxminately ever 5 minutes my district was targeted by rocket fire. our home suffered for years. And you do "stop this, because everybody hates you"?

I sympathize with your attitude, but living on stolen land is dangerous and a house could literally land on you, be careful.

Who was the land stolen from, and can they produce land deeds to show that the LoN or the Ottomans gave/sold it to them

Yes it is in the UN resolution that accepted Israel's declaration of independence.

Just as I thought...If it belonged to the Jews then show the land deed with the country and county stamp on it, otherwise you're squatting.

LoN mandate that spelt out who was to get what, later handed to the UN to control when the LoN amalgamated with the UN in 1946. No borders included in the mandate protocols and when Israel declared independence it was accepted by CUSTOMARY INTERNATIONAL LAW that title of the land was transferred automatically. No land deed were needed, just as no land deeds were needed when trans Jordan was created, Syria was created and Iraq was created. In all cases the migrants exceeded the indigenous in these new nations. Not one of which became fully autonomous until after Israel declared independence.

Ha! Who is being bombed into the stone age?? If Hamas had and sense they would stop throwing stones at a giant and wondering why you have nothing to live with...

That's what they said to the ANC when they went up against the white ruled government.

The ANC are still mass murdering their own and the whites to this day, so hardly a victory for humanity and decency. Many black south Africans want a return to the old apartheid laws to stamp out the murders, rapes, beatings and rising crime. Just think how much worse it could be in Palestine if the Jews upped and left.

Here is post apartheid cape town

images

images

I knew were an Apartheid supporter, thanks for confirming it. And now, you are supporting Israeli Apartheid. I suspect most of you Israel supporters were South African Apartheid supporters. Same mindset. It will be the same result eventually in this conflict so you Apartheid supporters will lose again.

I oppose mass murder by state thugs which is what is happening in S.A. since the neo Marxist ANC took over power. I oppose terrorism in all forms that try and force a religion, political ideology or POV on another group. Now I will ask you again to produce hard evidence of apartheid within the borders of Israel, which towns, cities, villages, provinces are practising apartheid. Show the evidence that is currently available that no other person has been able to produce, and don't come out with your usual west bank and gaza as they are not part of Israel.
The only group/state calling for apartheid is hamas/fatah/Palestine as is shown in their charters and public proclamations of "NO JEWS ALLOWED IN PALESTINE" , care to elaborate on their APARTHIED DEMANDS and ACTIONS.

By the way how is showing that apartheid in a different way is still alive and well in S.A. supporting apartheid, just as showing that many black south Africans want a return of some of the apartheid laws because of the lawlessness, murders, rapes and violence. Gaza is very close to becoming just another Jo'berg a state capital of murder,rape and violence.

Ha! Who is being bombed into the stone age?? If Hamas had and sense they would stop throwing stones at a giant and wondering why you have nothing to live with...

That's what they said to the ANC when they went up against the white ruled government.

The ANC are still mass murdering their own and the whites to this day, so hardly a victory for humanity and decency. Many black south Africans want a return to the old apartheid laws to stamp out the murders, rapes, beatings and rising crime. Just think how much worse it could be in Palestine if the Jews upped and left.

images

images

I knew were an Apartheid supporter, thanks for confirming it. And now, you are supporting Israeli Apartheid. I suspect most of you Israel supporters were South African Apartheid supporters. Same mindset. It will be the same result eventually in this conflict so you Apartheid supporters will lose again.
The Unspoken Alliance: Israel's Secret Relationship with ...
www.amazon.com/...Relationship-Apartheid/.../B008SLSA...
Amazon.com

By the time the right-wing Likud Party came to power in 1977, Israel had all but ... to export arms to and cultivate its relations with the South African government. ... Israel-basher--far from it, in fact--and the final chapter on the Israel-Apartheid ...

Do you know how many people were killed by the white rulers of South Africa in all their years in power, and how many people were killed by the ANC during the same time. I wonder when hamas will institute "necklacing" as a sentence in gaza ?

Since the ANC took over South Africa went from a vibrant ecomically stable country with nearly full employment to a hated, bankrupt and violent country with mass unemployment. That was you can expect in gaza in the very near future

images

images

I oppose mass murder by state thugs which is what is happening in S.A. since the neo Marxist ANC took over power. I oppose terrorism in all forms that try and force a religion, political ideology or POV on another group. Now I will ask you again to produce hard evidence of apartheid within the borders of Israel, which towns, cities, villages, provinces are practising apartheid. Show the evidence that is currently available that no other person has been able to produce, and don't come out with your usual west bank and gaza as they are not part of Israel.
The only group/state calling for apartheid is hamas/fatah/Palestine as is shown in their charters and public proclamations of "NO JEWS ALLOWED IN PALESTINE" , care to elaborate on their APARTHIED DEMANDS and ACTIONS.

By the way how is showing that apartheid in a different way is still alive and well in S.A. supporting apartheid, just as showing that many black south Africans want a return of some of the apartheid laws because of the lawlessness, murders, rapes and violence. Gaza is very close to becoming just another Jo'berg a state capital of murder,rape and violence.

Keep it up racist. You are showing your true colors, an Apartheid supporter is what you are. Makes sense, given your support of Israeli Jewish Apartheid.

montelatici, et al,

There is really no relationship between "Apartheid" and Israel.

Keep it up racist. You are showing your true colors, an Apartheid supporter is what you are. Makes sense, given your support of Israeli Jewish Apartheid.
(COMMENT)

The separation between Arab-Palestinians and Israelis is NOT a result or in the context of an institutionalized regime of systematic oppression and domination by one racial group (alleged Jewish) over any other racial group or groups (alleged non-Jewish) and committed with the intention of maintaining that regime (alleged State of Israel).

The Arab-Palestinian cry of "apartheid" is both a fallacy of an argument from Pity or Misery --- and --- Equivocation. The Argument tries to make a moral connection to the plight of the minority in South Africa and the separation of cultures with the separation between Israelis and Arab Palestinians; suggesting that the separation and occupation has something to do with the differences in races (which is a separate argument in itself) as a catalyst for the separation. When, in fact, the separation has its origins in the introduction of a new and more diverse body of the immigrant Jews, and the resulting social and economic tensions (Arab Palestinian Xenophobia --- the unreasoned fear of Jewish immigration). As tensions grew, the reasons for the separation in the cultures became a safety and security issue. The separation and allegation of oppression, are not based on the dominance of one racial group over another, but on Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs for safety and security as presented by one culture to the other in terms of Jihad and Armed Struggle.

The over dramatization of the Arab Palestinian in the allegation and false analogies to South Africa are merely attempts of a failed culture trying to get attention through these false allegations of racism.

Most Respectfully,
R

I have no business showing any personal documents to Anti-Israelis.

LoN mandate that spelt out who was to get what, later handed to the UN to control when the LoN amalgamated with the UN in 1946. No borders included in the mandate protocols and when Israel declared independence it was accepted by CUSTOMARY INTERNATIONAL LAW that title of the land was transferred automatically. No land deed were needed, just as no land deeds were needed when trans Jordan was created, Syria was created and Iraq was created. In all cases the migrants exceeded the indigenous in these new nations. Not one of which became fully autonomous until after Israel declared independence.

The Western Powers under great Zionist influence created Israel using their puppet UN by political fiat...The Arabs never agreed to give up their land, it was taken from them by force...

Here is the true moral wisdom provided by:

Gary M. Burge Become a fan
Professor of Theology at Wheaton College (Chicago) specializing in religion and politics in the Middle East
Gaza: Some Secrets Few Will Say Aloud
There is:
(1) Refugees. It is little-known that when Israel became a nation in 1948 it expelled about 750,000 Palestinians from their homes. Israeli historians Benny Morris and Ilan Pappé have now overturned the myth that they left voluntarily. This is what some call Israel's "original sin" in that it pursued ethnic cleansing to redress demographics that were against them. Many Palestinians fled to the West Bank and surrounding Arab nations (and were never allowed to return home). Others fled south to Egypt and the oasis of Gaza. Today Gaza has about 1.7 million people and over half are descendants of these refugees. So, as Cambridge historian Colin Chapman has said, "the rockets that Palestinians have been firing from Gaza have been landing on areas from which their parents and grandparents were driven out in 1948."

montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

The separation between Arab-Palestinians and Israelis is NOT a result or in the context of an institutionalized regime of systematic oppression and domination by one racial group (alleged Jewish) over any other racial group or groups (alleged non-Jewish) and committed with the intention of maintaining that regime (alleged State of Israel).

The Arab-Palestinian cry of "apartheid" is both a fallacy of an argument from Pity or Misery --- and --- Equivocation. The Argument tries to make a moral connection to the plight of the minority in South Africa and the separation of cultures with the separation between Israelis and Arab Palestinians; suggesting that the separation and occupation has something to do with the differences in races (which is a separate argument in itself) as a catalyst for the separation. When, in fact, the separation has its origins in the introduction of a new and more diverse body of the immigrant Jews, and the resulting social and economic tensions (Arab Palestinian Xenophobia --- the unreasoned fear of Jewish immigration). As tensions grew, the reasons for the separation in the cultures became a safety and security issue. The separation and allegation of oppression, are not based on the dominance of one racial group over another, but on Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs for safety and security as presented by one culture to the other in terms of Jihad and Armed Struggle.

The over dramatization of the Arab Palestinian in the allegation and false analogies to South Africa are merely attempts of a failed culture trying to get attention through these false allegations of racism.

Most Respectfully,
R
All those words, its really simple; Israel with her great connections to the Mass Media has sold the idea that is like an American Democratic Society which of course is a crock of you know what.

It rolls on...

Netanyahu: Islamic Extremist Threat All Around Israel

Saturday, 30 Aug 2014 03:45 PM

Netanyahu Islamic Extremist Threat All Around Israel

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said threats from the Islamic State and al-Qaida as well as Hezbollah and Iran led to his decision not to put "all assets" in one battle against Hamas in the Gaza Strip.
Netanyahu’s comments came after U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, writing in The New York Times, called for a "global coalition" against Islamic extremists who are "perilously close to Israel."
In an interview Saturday on Israel’s Channel 2, Netanyahu said amid a reality "where the Islamic State is galloping toward us, al-Qaida is on the Golan borders," he decided "not to invest all my assets in this one arena," the Hamas-run Gaza Strip. The defense budget needs to be increased, he added, without citing any numbers.
Netanyahu was interviewed after an Aug. 26 cease-fire agreement between Israel and Hamas that ended more than seven weeks of fighting. The Egypt-brokered deal allows the opening of Gaza’s border crossings with Israel to let in reconstruction materials and humanitarian aid. Ministers have started criticizing Netanyahu’s handling of the conflict as the truce holds.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.Newsmax.com/Newsfront/netanyahu-islamic-extremist-israel/2014/08/30/id/591830/#ixzz3Bv4vMaYk
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

The separation/apartheid in Israel is analogous to that of South Africa. The settler/colonial population separated itself from the indigenous people at the outset of the settlement and has continued to the present. The "superior" more evolved settlers always intended to rule or eliminate the indigenous population. Stating anything to the contrary shows either naivete' or ignorance.

The separation of non-Jews from Jews is institutional/religious, legal, social and spacial (the wall). Israel has complete control of the West bank and separates non-Jews from Jews. Legal separation is facilitated by land ownership laws which limit the sale or transfer of land owned by Jews, the Jewish Fund or the state, only to Jews.

Israel is a theocracy, therefore institutional and religious apartheid is facilitated by marriage laws and other religious laws and regulations.

montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

The separation/apartheid in Israel is analogous to that of South Africa. The settler/colonial population separated itself from the indigenous people at the outset of the settlement and has continued to the present. The "superior" more evolved settlers always intended to rule or eliminate the indigenous population. Stating anything to the contrary shows either naivete' or ignorance.

The separation of non-Jews from Jews is institutional/religious, legal, social and spacial (the wall). Israel has complete control of the West bank and separates non-Jews from Jews. Legal separation is facilitated by land ownership laws which limit the sale or transfer of land owned by Jews, the Jewish Fund or the state, only to Jews.

Israel is a theocracy, therefore institutional and religious apartheid is facilitated by marriage laws and other religious laws and regulations.
Israel is not a theocracy. That's almost as stupid as the 'apartheid' allegation.
Show me a link with a definition of a theocracy and tell me how it applies to Israel.

montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Israel is not a theocracy. That's almost as stupid as the 'apartheid' allegation.
Show me a link with a definition of a theocracy and tell me how it applies to Israel.

Any state that calls itself a state associated with a religion is a theocracy. Israel has special laws for Jews and calls itself the Jewish State. It is a theocracy.

montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
All those words, its really simple; Israel with her great connections to the Mass Media has sold the idea that is like an American Democratic Society which of course is a crock of you know what.
Because it is a democratic society. All religions, races and ethnic groups are free in Israel. There certainly are differences than in America, but it doesn't change anything.

montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Any state that calls itself a state associated with a religion is a theocracy. Israel has special laws for Jews and calls itself the Jewish State. It is a theocracy.

Absolutely 100% false.

Here is the definition of a theocracy:

a form of government in which God or a deity is recognized as thesupreme civil ruler, the God's or deity's laws being interpreted by the ecclesiastical authorities.
In other words, a country like Iran is a theocracy. So is the vatican.

Here is a list of todays theocracies:

What Countries use the Theocracy in todays world

Forum List

Back