Miracle in Ashkelon: Family survives rocket fire

Indeed Israel really need to continue the operation in Gaza, until the southerns could live in peace.
Those savage animals in Gaza and their advocates should be ashamed of themselves.

Indeed Israel really need to continue the operation in Gaza, until the southerns could live in peace.
Those savage animals in Gaza and their advocates should be ashamed of themselves.
They only fire rockets into their home towns like Najd.

And Jerusalem, and Tel Aviv, and Ashkelon, and Ashdod, and Hadera, and basically the entire state of Israel which is - as you claim - THEIR home.
You wrong again tuna fish, its the state of Israel versus the savage animals in Gaza and their supporters, which I'm glad you agree with me on that.

Indeed, Israel really needs to stop its war.

Not Israel that declared war was it, but the arab league of which Palestine is a member. So it is Palestine that need to rescind the declaration of war before Israel responds in full

And Jerusalem, and Tel Aviv, and Ashkelon, and Ashdod, and Hadera, and basically the entire state of Israel which is - as you claim - THEIR home.
You wrong again tuna fish, its the state of Israel versus the savage animals in Gaza and their supporters, which I'm glad you agree with me on that.
Its true, look it up.

The rocket crashed through the roof of a home, just missing the residents, and the blast shook nearby buildings, lightly hurting dozens.

Direct Hit on House in Ashkelon - Defense Security - News - Arutz Sheva

Hardly 'a miracle'.

Hamas rockets are mostly about the same size, or smaller than those Israel uses for its 'roof knocks'.

I'm happy that they survived.
I hope the rethink the consequences of continued Israel aggression on Palestinians.

But more deadly due to their ILLEGAL CHEMICAL/BIOLOGICAL agents in the warheads.

Its true, look it up.

Depends on which source is used, but CUSTONARY INTERNATIONAL LAW of the time says that the Palestinians lost the land in war and it transferred to israel

The rocket crashed through the roof of a home, just missing the residents, and the blast shook nearby buildings, lightly hurting dozens.

Direct Hit on House in Ashkelon - Defense Security - News - Arutz Sheva

Hardly 'a miracle'.

Hamas rockets are mostly about the same size, or smaller than those Israel uses for its 'roof knocks'.

I'm happy that they survived.
I hope the rethink the consequences of continued Israel aggression on Palestinians.

This was an improved missile, which not only ruined the house it fell on, but also the houses of the street nearby. Over 70 people, children among them, were wounded.

Simple Quassam rocket, hell, a normal Grad rockett, even, doesn't cause that much with damage only one hit on a house. It was an improved rocket with larger explosives. It was different from what we've seen till now.

Ruined the wallpaper you mean.

'Roof knocker'
Resizer.ashx

Bomb:
images

Last edited:
Your mockery is misplaced. Multiple houses were destroyed completely. Over 70 people injured. "ruined the wallpaper" is an insult, a bad one.

But I shouldn't be suprised you don't care. Unless a Palestinian is scratched...

Its true, look it up.

Depends on which source is used, but CUSTONARY INTERNATIONAL LAW of the time says that the Palestinians lost the land in war and it transferred to israel
And when, exactly, did the Palestinians lose a war?

Forum List

Back