Now Over 2000 Dead Palestinians

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're being ironic aren't you.
Dead Palestinians are not a victory for Hamas. But are you suggesting it is a victory for the IDF?

I am sure it was in IDF calculations. Even in their plan. But a victory? No.

Last edited:
Dead Palestinians is not a victory for Hamas. But are you suggesting it is a victory for the IDF?

Of course dead Gazans are a victory for Hamas, in particular dead children.

And all Israel asked to prevent this was for Hamas to stop firing rocket missiles into Israel. Oh well, it was the Palestinian people themselves who duly elected Hamas, proving once again that Palestinians will be Palestinians.

All the Palestinians asked was that Israel end the occupation and blockade. Israel wants to keep the occupation and blockade and murder thousands.

And all Israel asked to prevent this was for Hamas to stop firing rocket missiles into Israel. Oh well, it was the Palestinian people themselves who duly elected Hamas, proving once again that Palestinians will be Palestinians.

All the Palestinians asked was that Israel end the occupation and blockade. Israel wants to keep the occupation and blockade and murder thousands.

What occupation?

For Israel. Do not blame your bloodshed on others. Take responsibility. People are willing to die for freedom.

Look at the make-up of the age and gender of the dead. So much for the vast majority being children (children make up half the population) but as I stated in the thread I started on the Israel Palestine board here on July 23rd, the majority of the casualties were men of fighting age.

500 of the 2,000 are dead children as of mid August. Children are kept as safe as possible while the adults are the ones that have to go out to get food and water. Makes absolute sense to anyone with any sense.

What occupation?

"Occupied Palestinian Territory: Gaza emergency Humanitarian Snapshot (as of 25 August 2014, 8:00 hrs) "

United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs - occupied Palestinian territory

Dead Palestinians is not a victory for Hamas. But are you suggesting it is a victory for the IDF?

All hanas is concerned with is the propaganda value and 2000 dead Palestinians they think is good propaganda. The fact the world press are reporting the use of civilians as human shields, rocket launchers in civilian areas, schools and hospitals used as launch pads and weapons dumps has been very bad propaganda for hams

All hanas is concerned with is the propaganda value and 2000 dead Palestinians they think is good propaganda. The fact the world press are reporting the use of civilians as human shields, rocket launchers in civilian areas, schools and hospitals used as launch pads and weapons dumps has been very bad propaganda for hams

Hamas doesn't need propaganda. The world press is just reporting facts and Israel is the loser.

The last time this was asked for, in 1999, the Israeli's complied and the Palestinians pounded Israel with over 3,000 rockets. So why should Israel believe that it will work this time. The blockade and occupation stay until the Palestinians stop all violence, terrorism and belligerence and sit down and talk peace and mutual borders

Of course dead Gazans are a victory for Hamas, in particular dead children.

That's why Hamas puts those kids in harms way. Victory for Allah!

Look at the make-up of the age and gender of the dead. So much for the vast majority being children (children make up half the population) but as I stated in the thread I started on the Israel Palestine board here on July 23rd, the majority of the casualties were men of fighting age.

500 of the 2,000 are dead children as of mid August. Children are kept as safe as possible while the adults are the ones that have to go out to get food and water. Makes absolute sense to anyone with any sense.

Is that why the worlds press has caught them on film acting as powder monkeys and clambering all over rocket launch pads. I wonder how many of those dead children died digging the tunnels, or were shot by hamas as a lesson to their families. They were given plenty of warning to evacuate the areas and refused to do so, this made even the children human shields and as such militia.

It's a victory for Israel. Far right and Muslim jew haters will be rabid Jew haters regardless of what Israel does or does not do. The leftist Jew haters that control the media will scream loud during the event, but they have short memories. Once the fighting stops or there is a better story they move on.

Dead Hamas operatives, good for Israel. Destruction of the time consuming and expensive Hamas tunnels, good for Israel. Gazanians losing the will to use terrorism and seek peace, good for Israel. Arab states showing some support for Israel, good for Israel.

Hamas doesn't need propaganda. The world press is just reporting facts and Israel is the loser.

Not what I am reading and seeing here in the UK, it is hamas that has the explaining to do in regards to child soldiers, human shields, crimes against humanity and war crimes

For arguments sake, let's deem that you fantasists are right and civilian deaths are a Hamas victory.
It does seem that Gaza is likely to become a lot less restricted because of them, and because of Israel's inability to crush its enemy (Which is 'Decency' of course).

If this is so, how come the civilians are dead? They were killed almost exclusively by IDF fire.
So you are saying that Hamas has better strategy and has out thought and out fought the IDF.

Interesting.

What occupation?

"Occupied Palestinian Territory: Gaza emergency Humanitarian Snapshot (as of 25 August 2014, 8:00 hrs) "

United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs - occupied Palestinian territory

According to the unity Palestinian government gaza is not occupied.

Hudson Institute Looking for something -

In response to a statement by Hamas Politburo Chief Khaled Mashaal that Hamas will hold mass demonstrations against Israel inside Gaza to parallel those organized by the Fatah-controlled Palestinian Authority in the West Bank, Hamas Foreign Minister Mahmoud al-Zahar declared such a protest to be irrelevant. Al-Zahar stated that while the West Bank is “still under occupation” and that all forms of resistance, including armed resistance, should be used in that territory, “popular resistance is inappropriate for the Gaza Strip.”
“Against whom could we demonstrate in the Gaza Strip?” al-Zahar asked. “When Gaza was occupied, that model was applicable.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back