The War of Attrion rolls on:

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
The Israelis are in a no-win, no-win situation, the more it Bombs from the sky the more hated she becomes World-Wide... She has the technology and American Bombs to kill without her-own casualties but she fears sending troops because the right wing ZioNut's greater fear is the Israeli backlash at the polls, hence no boots on the ground which have cost more IDF soldiers lives than the last incursion...

A no-win in the War or Politics as World-Wide criticism as the cowards bomb from the sky killing civilians like Dresden and Guernica...

Is Hamas winning the Gaza war James Dorsey

By James M. Dorsey
Israeli destruction of Gazan infrastructure has turned the strip into a modern day Dresden. But returning Gaza to the Stone Age has not stopped Hamas, the Islamist militia in control of the territory, from inflicting significant political and psychological damage on Israel. Israeli military and intelligence sources fear that fundamental Israeli intelligence failures have put Hamas in a position to increase Israel's political cost and determine when Israel's longest war against the Palestinians will end.
Already, Israel's almost two-month old war against Hamas has shifted from a sledgehammer approach intended to shock the Islamist militia into accepting Israeli demands for demilitarization into the one thing Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu had wanted to avoid: a war of attrition that would strengthen his right-wing critics at home and risk Israel losing control of ceasefire negotiations in which Egypt did Israel's bidding.

I think you are right about Israel being in a no-win situation, but that misses much of the point.

There are winners and losers here. The losers on a daily basis are the civilians and the armed fighters who die, are wounded, maimed and traumatised. The losers are the Palestinian & Israel citizens who lose member of their family and have to pay much of the $ values for the destruction, whether that is rebuilding or for the cost of the bombs and mobilisation.

The winners are not the governments. But the governments friends and backers.
They will be the 1%. In fact they will be the elite of the 1%, who yes, can make money, but money is boring to them now. They can gain power, and have the thrill that they are the ones running armies and military campaigns on their whim.

They will not notice the cost to Israel or Palestine. They holiday in Monte Carlo and Florida, and have friends in Andorra and Moscow for winter visits.

And Israelis fall into place like well trained Manchester United fans, cheering and paying for disappointing performance and results.

Ha! Who is being bombed into the stone age?? If Hamas had and sense they would stop throwing stones at a giant and wondering why you have nothing to live with...

Now over 2000 dead Palestinians. Another VICTORY for Hamas!
Keep smacking your lips MJ, Palestinian Civilians for lunch and dead children for desert...Your Karma is sealed for a future date with your Islamic Jihadist...

Ha! Who is being bombed into the stone age?? If Hamas had and sense they would stop throwing stones at a giant and wondering why you have nothing to live with...
It would make a great Fritz Lang movie: Israeli crowds cheering falling bombs on civilians like a new Israeli Coliseum feeding people with bombs from the sky while you snicker!

That's what they said to the ANC when they went up against the white ruled government.

It would make a great Fritz Lang movie: Israeli crowds cheering falling bombs on civilians like a new Israeli Coliseum feeding people with bombs from the sky while you snicker!

The Palestinians got there first and cornered the market, a pity the market is so small.

You keep pointing out the excuse of "look how much they hate you".

I'm a southerner, approxminately ever 5 minutes my district was targeted by rocket fire. our home suffered for years. And you do "stop this, because everybody hates you"?

Who gives a ****?????

That's what they said to the ANC when they went up against the white ruled government.

The ANC are still mass murdering their own and the whites to this day, so hardly a victory for humanity and decency. Many black south Africans want a return to the old apartheid laws to stamp out the murders, rapes, beatings and rising crime. Just think how much worse it could be in Palestine if the Jews upped and left.

Here is post apartheid cape town

images

images

I'm a southerner, approxminately ever 5 minutes my district was targeted by rocket fire. our home suffered for years. And you do "stop this, because everybody hates you"?

Who gives a ****?????[/QUOTE]

I sympathize with your attitude, but living on stolen land is dangerous and a house could literally land on you, be careful.

I sympathize with your attitude, but living on stolen land is dangerous and a house could literally land on you, be careful.

My house was build by my parents.

My mom was born here, and so was her mother, and so was her mother.

The only stolen thing here is our people's lives.

Can you post a legal deed to the land and the date of transfer and who sold it?

nobody sold it. It belonged to the Jews who invested in it in since 1883.

My hometown currently belonged to the state, nobody "sold" it either.

nobody sold it. It belonged to the Jews who invested in it in since 1883.

My hometown currently belonged to the state, nobody "sold" it either.
Just as I thought...If it belonged to the Jews then show the land deed with the country and county stamp on it, otherwise you're squatting.

The ANC are still mass murdering their own and the whites to this day, so hardly a victory for humanity and decency. Many black south Africans want a return to the old apartheid laws to stamp out the murders, rapes, beatings and rising crime. Just think how much worse it could be in Palestine if the Jews upped and left.

images

images

I knew were an Apartheid supporter, thanks for confirming it. And now, you are supporting Israeli Apartheid. I suspect most of you Israel supporters were South African Apartheid supporters. Same mindset. It will be the same result eventually in this conflict so you Apartheid supporters will lose again.

images

images

I knew were an Apartheid supporter, thanks for confirming it. And now, you are supporting Israeli Apartheid. I suspect most of you Israel supporters were South African Apartheid supporters. Same mindset. It will be the same result eventually in this conflict so you Apartheid supporters will lose again.
The Unspoken Alliance: Israel's Secret Relationship with ...
www.amazon.com/...Relationship-Apartheid/.../B008SLSA...
Amazon.com

By the time the right-wing Likud Party came to power in 1977, Israel had all but ... to export arms to and cultivate its relations with the South African government. ... Israel-basher--far from it, in fact--and the final chapter on the Israel-Apartheid ...

Forum List

Back