The War is Entirely on Putin

Medical Kidnap.......
Where do you find this SHIT.

View attachment 611367

Since December 2020, more than 469 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in the U.S., and VAERS has received 10,483 reports of death (0.0022%), according to the CDC. (Numbers as of Dec. 29, 2021.)

However, that statistic offers no insight into the cause of death for those people. If a 90-year-old nursing home resident got the vaccine and then died days, weeks or even months later of another ailment, the resident’s death would be reported to VAERS.

Medical Kidnap......... LOOOLLOLLLOOOLLLLOL
Prove it is not true. And source it. It has been proven the vaccine is a killer.

I never trusted Putin but I never really knew much about him either. Now, I think he deserves to die a miserable death. The Russian people deserve better but then again, so do we.
Democracy gives you what the majority want. If you're not in that, criticism for no reason won't change.

Biden has done nothing wrong. Thats hurting a lot of republicans because they want him to fail.

Furthermore, we understand about nato etc but I would like to see a big strike on the Russians. Knock a few out and make them feel like the ukrainies feel.
Where does that lead us? Not sure but if putin let's off a big one, its all over Russia and him. Not to mention the rest.

Democracy gives you what the majority want. If you're not in that, criticism for no reason won't change.

Biden has done nothing wrong. Thats hurting a lot of republicans because they want him to fail.

Furthermore, we understand about nato etc but I would like to see a big strike on the Russians. Knock a few out and make them feel like the ukrainies feel.
Where does that lead us? Not sure but if putin let's off a big one, its all over Russia and him. Not to mention the rest.
Biden has done nothing but destroy what Trump did. Secure borders, no wars, rising wages, and energy independence.

This country is fine. It's YOU who is the loser. But you keep wanting to blame others for your failings.

We used to put you to the side. But now that we have become a bunch of liberal pansies, we have to hear about your "feelings."

You lost. Suck it up, buttercup.
1646551338456.png

But Trump loves you

Why won't you accept him as your lord and savior?

J
Biden has done nothing but destroy what Trump did.
you mean like how Trump destroyed every legacy Obama left? Yep. Got it now
Secure borders,
Not to the north or south
they were still in afganistan but Biden bought them home.
rising wages,
not for the lower classes
and energy independence.
Obama did that. Trump drilled Alaska and nearly destroyed a pristine wilderness.

Go away you silly fool

Forum List

Back