The war can only end one way .

It doesn't work that way. People are far more likely to join an organization that is headed by a leader that has proven he is smarter than his enemy and has survived irregardless of thier best efforts.

Usage Note: Irregardless is a word that many mistakenly believe to be correct usage in formal style, when in fact it is used chiefly in nonstandard speech or casual writing. Coined in the United States in the early 20th century, it has met with a blizzard of condemnation for being an improper yoking of irrespective and regardless and for the logical absurdity of combining the negative ir- prefix and -less suffix in a single term. Although one might reasonably argue that it is no different from words with redundant affixes like debone and unravel, it has been considered a blunder for decades and will probably continue to be so.​

Irregardless Definition | Definition of Irregardless at Dictionary.com

Is there anything more pathetic than some idiot dweeb showing up with his little fake badge from the spelling and grammar police.

Here's a couple of words for ya twat.....

FUCK YOU!

Uh...that was neither spelling nor grammar...it was vocabulary.

Last edited:
I started reading the Quran today , and although I'm only six chapters into it I can plainly see that the war in the Middle East can only end one way . Only six chapters into the book the Muslims hatred towards Jews and Christians is abundantly apparent . This war is not going away , and the only way it's going to end is with a decisive , unquestionable victory . Us or them .

You read six chapters of the Quran?

That must make you an expert.

The Muslims want everyone to be Muslim or dead.

So do most fundimentalist christians.

Nonsense. Fundamentalist Christians want everyone to be saved (be Christian) and believe that those who aren't Christian will go to hell. Not the same thing at all. They aren't going to hurry non-believers on their way to hell.

Again, those who go to war in Christ's name are going against Christ's teachings...those who go to war in Muhammad's name are following Muhammad's teachings. How can you not see the difference?

Sorry Shiela..I see no difference. You see the world through the lens colored by your faith. You are naive to expect those that are not indoctrinated to share your faith and trust. I believe all religion is based on lies spread for the benefit of the few over the many. 1 in 30 women in your churches have to submit to sexual advancement by thier church leaders. It is today and always has been a power trip.

Says the guy who wants to lock Christians up in their churches and burn them alive.

Usage Note: Irregardless is a word that many mistakenly believe to be correct usage in formal style, when in fact it is used chiefly in nonstandard speech or casual writing. Coined in the United States in the early 20th century, it has met with a blizzard of condemnation for being an improper yoking of irrespective and regardless and for the logical absurdity of combining the negative ir- prefix and -less suffix in a single term. Although one might reasonably argue that it is no different from words with redundant affixes like debone and unravel, it has been considered a blunder for decades and will probably continue to be so.​

Irregardless Definition | Definition of Irregardless at Dictionary.com

Is there anything more pathetic than some idiot dweeb showing up with his little fake badge from the spelling and grammar police.

FUCK YOU!

How is it that anal fucks like you come to being?

And you wonder why you got your lunch money taken so often...

FUCK YOU!

How is it that anal fucks like you come to being?

And you wonder why you got your lunch money taken so often...

Yep, you caught me..super-nerd redneck with everyone taking my lunch money...:lol:

Last edited:
I read the first five chapters of the bible, and then, because I like cheating, I read the last book.

My conclusions about Christianity:

1. God is a vengeful God that will destroy anyone that crosses him.
2. The jews are the chosen people and the rest of us are fucked.
3. It's going to end badly.

Of course six chapters doesn't make me an expert , but it does give me an impression . Another impression it gave me is that Islam is merely an adaptation of the Judeo/Christian philosophy .

I started reading the Quran today , and although I'm only six chapters into it I can plainly see that the war in the Middle East can only end one way . Only six chapters into the book the Muslims hatred towards Jews and Christians is abundantly apparent . This war is not going away , and the only way it's going to end is with a decisive , unquestionable victory . Us or them .

Actually, Abraham made up only a single religion. Christians branched off from Judaism and Islam branched off from Christianity. For a Christian hating a Muslim or Muslim hating Christian is like brother hating brother.

I don't have any occult beliefs so I think they are all coo coo for Coco Puffs.

You read six chapters of the Quran?

That must make you an expert.

Haven't you heard? Simply reading about Islam on the internet means you're a qualified expert on the religion. Actually opening a physical copy of the Qur'an makes you a full-fledged scholar.

Jesus said something along the lines of , people spend to much time reading books , and not enough time listening to their hearts .

Of course six chapters doesn't make me an expert , but it does give me an impression . Another impression it gave me is that Islam is merely an adaptation of the Judeo/Christian philosophy .

Don't let the inclusion of certain aspects of the Judeo-Christian mythos fool you. Islam is distinct from both of those religions and has spawned its own entirely separate branches of philosophy, theology, and jurisprudence.

Don't let the inclusion of certain aspects of the Judeo-Christian mythos fool you. Islam is distinct from both of those religions and has spawned its own entirely separate branches of philosophy, theology, and jurisprudence.

You forgot about islam's own way of wiping your ass.

Jesus said something along the lines of , people spend to much time reading books , and not enough time listening to their hearts .

Jesus also said that if you are a slave, you should be a good slave.

war ???...and that war would be the war on terrorism or the war on Muslims ?
and doesn't the war on terrorism include domestic terrorism as well ?...you know threats like returning vets and gun right nutjobs and loony constitutionalist...how will your achieve this decisve victory..this final solution of yours ...how does it work exactly.and will include all the terrorist or just the Muslim ones ?

You don't find it at all absurd in making an absolute and bombastic claim after a cursory and incomplete reading of a theological work?

You do realize that people spend their whole lives studying this issue and that virtually all of them would disagree with you, correct?

BTW, do you read in Arabic? Having worked through Pashtun translators, I am now aware that much is lost in translation. English is a tough language.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back