The war can only end one way .

Here WE are , it's Sept. 12, 2009. Remember 9/11 ?. For ONE day, those asshole motherfuckers had us trembling. Not anymore. My question is: why didn't BUSH go after Bin Laden, where ever the hell he went? Iraq? Gimmie a freakin break. Pakistan, get the fucker. No, we get 5 years of this prolonged bushshit, and no pay off. Obama, shut the fuck up, and GET Bin Laden. Stop jerkin' off in Afghanistan already. What are they waiting for, anyway? For them to declare a truce?

I'm all about killing Ossama. I just am not feeling all that differently about any religious fundimentalists and that includes judeo-christians.

It would only be a religious war in the sense that their religion dictates subjugating us .

If Bush had gotten Osama and his gang in the beginning, then the war of terror would have been over and Haliburton (Dick Cheney) would have never gotten Iraq's oil.
Boy, some people are truly dense.

If we had got Osama in the beginning , it wouldn't have ended anything . Somebody would have stepped forward to fill his shoes .

If we had got Osama in the beginning , it wouldn't have ended anything . Somebody would have stepped forward to fill his shoes .

It doesn't work that way. People are far more likely to join an organization that is headed by a leader that has proven he is smarter than his enemy and has survived irregardless of thier best efforts.

I'm afraid in this case it does , there will be an endless stream of Osama's . Islam prophecies that their Messiah will return and lead the Muslims to victory over the unbelievers . (us)

If Bush had gotten Osama and his gang in the beginning, then the war of terror would have been over and Haliburton (Dick Cheney) would have never gotten Iraq's oil.

You are very naive if you honestly believe that the war on terror would have ended with Osama Bin Ladens life. Osama is only one terrorist.

You are very naive if you honestly believe that the war on terror would have ended with Osama Bin Ladens life. Osama is only one terrorist.

Only people like you want our country in a permanent state of war. Terrorism is a police matter ..allways was ...allways will be.

That one big lie by bush will end up being the biggest nail in the coffin of his memory.

I know all you idiot neo cons are just howling how dare I?? Fuck you punks in your poop shooters.

You bitches cry wolf until the world is numb with your bleating.

The one and probably ONLY good thing clinton did was catch ...arrest...and convict the bombers of the towers.

Bush was too ignorant to do likewise.

What if you were to discover terrorism was state sponsered ? Would it still be a police matter ?

I started reading the Quran today , and although I'm only six chapters into it I can plainly see that the war in the Middle East can only end one way . Only six chapters into the book the Muslims hatred towards Jews and Christians is abundantly apparent .
Please provide me with some of the abundantly apparent examples of Muslim hatred that you've encountered so far.

What if you were to discover terrorism was state sponsered ? Would it still be a police matter ?

It isn't that cut and dried. We sponsor terrorism all the time as it suits international corps with thier hands the pockets of our govt. The CIA is the most active terrorist org on the planet.

That said.. Yes..it is a police matter first and if the country of origin fails to act if they are harboring cells and training Ya we are in the right to go in and smash the fuckers. If the Gov that should have cleaned out the vermin squeeks ...smash them too. Then leave as fast as we came. Nothing doing without a clear exit strategy.

15 of the 19 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, yet Bush attacked Iraq, and you think that has to do with terrorism? What happened to the Weapons of Mass Destruction?

15 of the 19 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, yet Bush attacked Iraq, and you think that has to do with terrorism? What happened to the Weapons of Mass Destruction?

Yeah, whatever happened to those WMD?

How do you have unquestionable victory against an ageless, faceless, genderless enemy?

Become an atheist.

Won't help. The Muslims want everyone to be Muslim or dead....atheist isn't either one of those choices.

Have you checked under your bed for knife-wielding Muslims lately? A critic as insightful as you are is likely to be high on our list of targets.

There is no compulsion in religion; truly the right way has become clearly distinct from error; therefore, whoever disbelieves in the Shaitan and believes in Allah he indeed has laid hold on the firmest handle, which shall not break off, and Allah is Hearing, Knowing. - 2:256

O you who believe! Be upright for Allah, bearers of witness with justice, and let not hatred of a people incite you not to act equitably; act equitably, that is nearer to piety, and he careful of (your duty to) Allah; surely Allah is Aware of what you do. - 5:8

And if your Lord had pleased, surely all those who are in the earth would have believed, all of them; will you then force men till they become believers? - 10:99

Allah does not forbid you respecting those who have not made war against you on account of (your) religion, and have not driven you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly; surely Allah loves the doers of justice. - 60:8

You shall have your religion and I shall have my religion. - 109:6​

Become an atheist.

Won't help. The Muslims want everyone to be Muslim or dead....atheist isn't either one of those choices.

The Muslims want everyone to be Muslim or dead.

So do most fundimentalist christians.

Nonsense. Fundamentalist Christians want everyone to be saved (be Christian) and believe that those who aren't Christian will go to hell. Not the same thing at all. They aren't going to hurry non-believers on their way to hell.

Again, those who go to war in Christ's name are going against Christ's teachings...those who go to war in Muhammad's name are following Muhammad's teachings. How can you not see the difference?

The Muslims want everyone to be Muslim or dead.

So do most fundimentalist christians.

Nonsense. Fundamentalist Christians want everyone to be saved (be Christian) and believe that those who aren't Christian will go to hell. Not the same thing at all. They aren't going to hurry non-believers on their way to hell.

Again, those who go to war in Christ's name are going against Christ's teachings...those who go to war in Muhammad's name are following Muhammad's teachings. How can you not see the difference?

Sorry Shiela..I see no difference. You see the world through the lens colored by your faith. You are naive to expect those that are not indoctrinated to share your faith and trust. I believe all religion is based on lies spread for the benefit of the few over the many. 1 in 30 women in your churches have to submit to sexual advancement by thier church leaders. It is today and always has been a power trip.

Last edited:

It doesn't work that way. People are far more likely to join an organization that is headed by a leader that has proven he is smarter than his enemy and has survived irregardless of thier best efforts.

Usage Note: Irregardless is a word that many mistakenly believe to be correct usage in formal style, when in fact it is used chiefly in nonstandard speech or casual writing. Coined in the United States in the early 20th century, it has met with a blizzard of condemnation for being an improper yoking of irrespective and regardless and for the logical absurdity of combining the negative ir- prefix and -less suffix in a single term. Although one might reasonably argue that it is no different from words with redundant affixes like debone and unravel, it has been considered a blunder for decades and will probably continue to be so.​

Irregardless Definition | Definition of Irregardless at Dictionary.com

Last edited:

Usage Note: Irregardless is a word that many mistakenly believe to be correct usage in formal style, when in fact it is used chiefly in nonstandard speech or casual writing. Coined in the United States in the early 20th century, it has met with a blizzard of condemnation for being an improper yoking of irrespective and regardless and for the logical absurdity of combining the negative ir- prefix and -less suffix in a single term. Although one might reasonably argue that it is no different from words with redundant affixes like debone and unravel, it has been considered a blunder for decades and will probably continue to be so.​

Irregardless Definition | Definition of Irregardless at Dictionary.com

Is there anything more pathetic than some idiot dweeb showing up with his little fake badge from the spelling and grammar police.

Here's a couple of words for ya twat.....

FUCK YOU!

Forum List

Back