The war can only end one way .

Anyway it beats the hell out of random arbitrary bombing .
The truth will set you free.

Yes, but it is not as fun as random, abritrary bombing.

Why do you think kids play with waterballoons.

Even at that age they know.

Last edited:
I have. While God advocated the destruction of certain enemies, nowhere in it is any advocation of killing ppl en masse because they aren't of the same religion.

No, he just turned on the taps and drown an entire world because they would not go to bed on time.

Education and truth , A honest appraisal of Islam has never been undertaken by the media of
Islamic scripture.
Scripture and history proves Islam is a street gang based on revenge and lies
Scripture proves islam condones genocide of all none muslims.
These facts makes Islam unacceptable.
Tolerance of this type of intolerance is a crime against reason and unconstitutional.

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 163(a):
Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

That the Prophet said, "My livelihood is under the shade of my spear (from war booty), and he who disobeys my orders will be humiliated by paying the Jizya.

8:39

And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allâh) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allâh Alone [in the whole of the world[]]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allâh), then certainly, Allâh is All-Seer of what they do
2:193.
And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone).[] But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc193

http://www.ummah.com/what-is-islam/quran/noble/

Tafsir.com Tafsir Ibn Kathir

How is education and truth going to eradicate the nutjobs who want to kill or enslave anyone who doesn't worship the way they do?
Once no one is willing to listen to the lies about Islam or do business with muslims do to there affiliation with a global street gang, many muslims will abandon Islam removing the financial structure of jihad .

I am not against a person doing what they can to help educate others about the evils of radical islam. I believe there has been some positive results in that regard. However, that in and of itself will not prevent or stop the nutjob mentality from growing, much less the actions they take.

The government has done a real disservice to the American people by promoting the moniker of "war on terror." And a lot of people continue to buy into the illogical premise that the genderless, ageless, faceless ideological threat can be conquered.

I am all for protecting this Republic against invasion. That is one of the constitutional requirements of the federal government. But, we cannot continue on with a perpetual war. It is impossible. And that is what our government leadership has started, given the way they have gone about the battle.

There is no unquestioned victory. It is impossible.

Indeed, war knows only victory or defeat.

All the rest is just UN window dressing.

I am not saying play, but if you do, play to win.

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]

How is education and truth going to eradicate the nutjobs who want to kill or enslave anyone who doesn't worship the way they do?[/QUOTE]

It wont.I've tried. We still have RebublicanTs.:lol:

and does it make any difference why they were smited...mass killings are never justified?
Are if you going to say killing baby eating cannibals was unjustified thats fine,It was done at a specific time and place and is not a standing order for all time, unlike in Islam which orders genocide until only muslims remain.
Moral equivalency where there is none, gets you nowhere.

Unquestionable victory is defined by devastating destruction , where the enemy is without the ability to fight back . Our enemy is skillfully playing us right now , as they know as long as they remain nameless and faceless we won't attack unless we have a clear target . Eventually though some Islamic country will be brazen enough to attack us as a country and then it will be all out war .

There already is an Islamic nation who has declared war it is called the ummah

PUBLICATIONS
Miscellaneous Publications
The Management of Savagery
Translated by William McCants

In 2005, the Olin Institute commissioned the translation of this text as a source for understanding the nature of the jihadi movement.

Olin Institute for Strategic Studies

This is essential reading to understand the vexation / exhaustion process.

It wont.I've tried. We still have RebublicanTs.:lol:

Well, of course "education" doesnt work when you try to teach people incorrect principles. But teach people correct principles and they will take care of themselves.

I started reading the Quran today , and although I'm only six chapters into it I can plainly see that the war in the Middle East can only end one way . Only six chapters into the book the Muslims hatred towards Jews and Christians is abundantly apparent . This war is not going away , and the only way it's going to end is with a decisive , unquestionable victory . Us or them .

Watch who you are calling "us" sparky. If you stupid fucks try and drag the USA into a religious war I can assure you I will be fighting against both sides. You know...helping the war to a quick ending. All I can "pray" for is that you kill as many of each other as humanly possible.

Here WE are , it's Sept. 12, 2009. Remember 9/11 ?. For ONE day, those asshole motherfuckers had us trembling. Not anymore. My question is: why didn't BUSH go after Bin Laden, where ever the hell he went? Iraq? Gimmie a freakin break. Pakistan, get the fucker. No, we get 5 years of this prolonged bushshit, and no pay off. Obama, shut the fuck up, and GET Bin Laden. Stop jerkin' off in Afghanistan already. What are they waiting for, anyway? For them to declare a truce?

Forum List

Back