Suvorov's Icebreaker: Who Started the Second World War?

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
"Icebreaker" by Viktor Suvorov (V. Rezun) is one the deepest insights into the Sralin's killing machine and its politico-military foundations.

I heard "Suvorov debunked" so often that I believed it myself, but I looked long and hard for "debunkery," and it doesn't exist. I found scores of desperately insistent declarations "I tell ya it's been debunked!!!" but in the end the only thing debunked...was all the claims that Suvorov was debunked. A good book is called "Stalin's Other War" by Albert L Weeks, phd who himself did exhaustive research and verified most everything Suvorov put forth. Perhaps you should start reading books too

"Icebreaker" by Viktor Suvorov (V. Rezun) is one the deepest insights into the Sralin's killing machine and its politico-military foundations.

I heard "Suvorov debunked" so often that I believed it myself, but I looked long and hard for "debunkery," and it doesn't exist. I found scores of desperately insistent declarations "I tell ya it's been debunked!!!" but in the end the only thing debunked...was all the claims that Suvorov was debunked. A good book is called "Stalin's Other War" by Albert L Weeks, phd who himself did exhaustive research and verified most everything Suvorov put forth. Perhaps you should start reading books too

That was debunked a LONG time ago. :cuckoo:

The Axis, aka germany, italy and japan started WWII

The soviet union followed along by invading Finland and Poland before being invaded itself by the nazi’s

So WW2 didn't start until Pearl Harbor? I understand that's a popular sentiment in the US.
How did you arrive at that question based on what I wrote?

Which country are you posting from?

Doesn't my location show?
I suppose you are some variety of euro with a Eurocentric view history

Japan invaded China in 1937 and Italy invaded Ethiopia prior to hostilities between Britain, France and Germany in 1939

After the U.S. entered the War the Brits were shocked that the U.S. didn't have an intelligence or espionage network. The mainstream media has always been supportive of FDR so history has it that Pearl Harbor started the U.S. involvement in WW2 and nothing else matters.

• Informative
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back