The war can only end one way .

whaleboat

Aug 30, 2009
I started reading the Quran today , and although I'm only six chapters into it I can plainly see that the war in the Middle East can only end one way . Only six chapters into the book the Muslims hatred towards Jews and Christians is abundantly apparent . This war is not going away , and the only way it's going to end is with a decisive , unquestionable victory . Us or them .

I started reading the Quran today , and although I'm only six chapters into it I can plainly see that the war in the Middle East can only end one way . Only six chapters into the book the Muslims hatred towards Jews and Christians is abundantly apparent . This war is not going away , and the only way it's going to end is with a decisive , unquestionable victory . Us or them .

its one of those us or them..extremist... the Muslims have told me about..

Yeah , I read the bible from time to time . Being aware of your surroundings , and if those surroundings aren't conducive to your survival , taking steps to correct that problem is not extremism .

Ya that's what they said . Just what does that mean ? What exactly are you implying eots ?

Reading the Quran like a book doesn't help you understand Islam. you must read it in order of revelation.The Quran contains no contradictions .

Chronological Sequence of Revelation

An example of the abrogation: there are 124 versus that call for tolerance and patience which have been canceled and replaced by this one single verse:

9.5. Then when the Sacred Months (the Ist, 7th, 11th, and 12th months of the Islâmic calendar) have passed, then kill the Mushrikûn (see V.2:105) wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), and give Zakât, then leave their way free. Verily, Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Quran, there are only 43 Surahs that were not affected by this concept.

This doctrine is based on the Quran, where Allah allegedly says in Surah 2:106. Whatever a Verse (revelation) do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We bring a better one or similar to it. Know you not that Allâh is able to do all things?

Also, in Surah
16:101. And when We change a Verse [of the Qur'ân, i.e. cancel (abrogate) its order] in place of another, and Allâh knows the best of what He sends down, they (the disbelievers) say: "You (O Muhammad SAW) are but a Muftari! (forger, liar)." Nay, but most of them know not.
The Noble Quran : Surat 16

The Abrogator and the Abrogated
In their attempt to polish Islam's image, Muslim activists usually quote the Meccan passages of the Quran that call for love, peace and patience. The deliberately hid the Medenan passages that call for killing, decapitating, and maiming.

Muslim activists also fail to reveal to people in the West a major doctrine in Islam called "al-Nasikh wal-Mansoukh" (the Abrogator and the Abrogated). This simply means that when a recent verse in the Quran gives a contradictory view to another verse that preceded it (chronologically), the recent verse abrogates (cancels and replaces) the old verse and renders it null and void.

Tafsir.com Tafsir Ibn Kathir

Ya that's what they said . Just what does that mean ? What exactly are you implying eots ?
Ignore that 911 truffer fool.

it may be too deep for you but the good doctor said it best

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dByOBMZ_Bhw&feature=PlayList&p=8AEEC621913E6935&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=2]YouTube - The Butter Battle Book - part 1 of 3[/ame]

How do you have unquestionable victory against an ageless, faceless, genderless enemy?

How do you have unquestionable victory against an ideology that cannot be stopped or prevented?

How do you have unquestionable victory against an ageless, faceless, genderless enemy?

How do you have unquestionable victory against an ideology that cannot be stopped or prevented?
Education and truth , A honest appraisal of Islam has never been undertaken by the media of
Islamic scripture.
Scripture and history proves Islam is a street gang based on revenge and lies
Scripture proves islam condones genocide of all none muslims.
These facts makes Islam unacceptable.
Tolerance of this type of intolerance is a crime against reason and unconstitutional.

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 163(a):
Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

That the Prophet said, "My livelihood is under the shade of my spear (from war booty), and he who disobeys my orders will be humiliated by paying the Jizya.

8:39

And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allâh) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allâh Alone [in the whole of the world[]]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allâh), then certainly, Allâh is All-Seer of what they do
2:193.
And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone).[] But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc193

http://www.ummah.com/what-is-islam/quran/noble/

Education and truth , A honest appraisal of Islam has never been undertaken by the media of
Islamic scripture.
Tolerance of this type of intolerance is a crime against reason and unconstitutional.

Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

That the Prophet said, "My livelihood is under the shade of my spear (from war booty), and he who disobeys my orders will be humiliated by paying the Jizya.

And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allâh) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allâh Alone [in the whole of the world[]]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allâh), then certainly, Allâh is All-Seer of what they do
And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone).[] But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc193

How is education and truth going to eradicate the nutjobs who want to kill or enslave anyone who doesn't worship the way they do?

Islamic scripture.

Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

How is education and truth going to eradicate the nutjobs who want to kill or enslave anyone who doesn't worship the way they do?
Once no one is willing to listen to the lies about Islam or do business with muslims do to there affiliation with a global street gang, many muslims will abandon Islam removing the financial structure of jihad .

Forum List

Back