The War against Black People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe black people should stop using and selling drugs. Duh, Sweet Jesus you're stupid
Thats true. Then they wouldnt have to worry about being jailed more frequently than the whites that bring the drugs into the country, use, and sell it more.
They don't have to buy it, ya know. It's called "no thanks".
Lots of people dont have to buy it including whites. However, we know that making something illegal doesnt mean people wont buy it. Dont you remember when whites had all those gang killings over alcohol?

The only reason that I tried hard drugs many years ago was because I could not find pot. Legalize pot and hard drug use will go way down.

Maybe black people should stop using and selling drugs. Duh, Sweet Jesus you're stupid

Well the whites havent. In fact they do it more often and get harassed and jailed less.

Or as you like to call it "Whhhaaaateverrrrrrr"

Stop being annoying ya old hag. Link your BS or stop posting your BS

The truth tends to annoy the ignorant but thats not my concern. Just shedding light on facts you obviously dont know. And since this isnt home school go find it yourself or remain passing on your opinions based on ignorance.
Well, said. I've seen the studies too. Thanks for binging it back to light!

Well the whites havent. In fact they do it more often and get harassed and jailed less.

Or as you like to call it "Whhhaaaateverrrrrrr"

Stop being annoying ya old hag. Link your BS or stop posting your BS

The truth tends to annoy the ignorant but thats not my concern. Just shedding light on facts you obviously dont know. And since this isnt home school go find it yourself or remain passing on your opinions based on ignorance.
Well, said. I've seen the studies too. Thanks for binging it back to light!
Yeah this is so unjust, I mean,damn, why do they punish people harshly for violent crimes and playing these silly knock out games?

IT is all just racist hysteria. nuttin wrong with smoking a little crack instead of blow.

The Dindu's are coming! The Dindu's are coming!

roflmao

The only reason that I tried hard drugs many years ago was because I could not find pot. Legalize pot and hard drug use will go way down.
But why did you have to smoke pot?

roflmao

I have had a constant headache all of my life which aspirin or any other over the counter pain medication could never quell. Smoking a little bit of pot makes my headache go away. Pot is how I spell relief.

roflmao

I have had a constant headache all of my life which aspirin or any other over the counter pain medication could never quell. Smoking a little bit of pot makes my headache go away. Pot is how I spell relief.
Did you try looser baseball caps? Get a Cubs cap and you can have it tight, but it will still be loser.

Get it?

:)

roflmao

Did you try looser baseball caps? Get a Cubs cap and you can have it tight, but it will still be loser.

Get it?

:)

Pot never prevented me from becoming wealthy doing honest and legal toil. I only smoke a little bit at a time to make my headache go away. I never accepted one penny of government assistance or inherited one cent. I am not a loser and I most likely have more legally earned money than you do making you a loser.

KING: Why the ‘War on Drugs’ is really a war on black people

The war on drugs has been a total failure but the war on black people is still going strong.

Actually, the "war on drugs" is a war on civil liberties. Blacks get caught up more often than others because of their socioeconomic situation, but the whole war on drugs crap is merely a cause celebre to destroy the civil rights of US citizens and make money for the elite. The sooner we come to our collective senses and decriminalize ALL drugs, the better.
No, the "war on drugs" was a strategy spawned in the mind of Richard M. Nixon to disrupt the lives of those he perceived
as enemies. Namely, anti-Vietnam protestors and more specifically , Blacks.

From the horse's mouth>> John Erhlichman :

“You want to know what this was really all about?” he asked with the bluntness of a man who, after public disgrace and a stretch in federal prison, had little left to protect. “The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I’m saying? We knew we couldn’t make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders, raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did.”

Nixon Aide Reportedly Admitted Drug War Was Meant To Target Black People

KING: Why the ‘War on Drugs’ is really a war on black people

The war on drugs has been a total failure but the war on black people is still going strong.

Actually, the "war on drugs" is a war on civil liberties. Blacks get caught up more often than others because of their socioeconomic situation, but the whole war on drugs crap is merely a cause celebre to destroy the civil rights of US citizens and make money for the elite. The sooner we come to our collective senses and decriminalize ALL drugs, the better.
No, the "war on drugs" was a strategy spawned in the mind of Richard M. Nixon to disrupt the lives of those he perceived
as enemies. Namely, anti-Vietnam protestors and more specifically , Blacks.

From the horse's mouth>> John Erhlichman :

“You want to know what this was really all about?” he asked with the bluntness of a man who, after public disgrace and a stretch in federal prison, had little left to protect. “The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I’m saying? We knew we couldn’t make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders, raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did.”

Nixon Aide Reportedly Admitted Drug War Was Meant To Target Black People

Lol, the Huffington Post?

roflmao

An incredibly myopic POV. People are naturally addictive. The first thing you get addicted to is sugar and it go's downhill from there. It's very easy to take the high ground and look down your nose at those who are afflicted, but it doesn't help the completely innocent people who are murdered because of drug laws that don't prevent drug use and in fact reward criminal behavior.

Sorry, I work in an Outreach and see the damage drug use and selling it causes.

Yes, the selling is only profitable because it's ILLEGAL! Wake the hell up. After WWII there were 20,000 heroin addicts in the entire USA. Then, drugs were outlawed and heroin use, and abuse skyrocketed. At some point you have to figure out that prohibition really doesn't work any better than it did for alcohol who's time spent as an illegal substance merely served to kill a lot of people and start organised crime.

Real effective.

You do drugs you're a loser....you wake up

I don't do drugs. I do however see the innocent people murdered, who would not be, if there was no profit to be made by illegal drug sales. It's as simple as that. I am sick and tired of seeing young children killed by assholes in drive by shootings. They wouldn't be killed if the drugs were legal.

You're leaving out the part where the dope head needs a fix and has no money.
In a world where drugs are decriminalized, the addict would be just another sick person in need of treatment for his dependency. He could seek get "seed" or "weed' stamp prescriptions from any competent medical authority and be admitted to rehabilitation without criminal charges being attached just as alcoholics do now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back