The Walking Dead Season 6

If it is the Wolves, that means they have a spy INSIDE Alexandria.
That chick...the one Carrrrrrrrrrrrl was in the tree with...she wanders off a lot. And she kinda looks like that young wolf dude that first met up with Morgan. Could be her brother?

How come Tyrion Lannister wasn't in this epis...er, never mind I confused shows

I dunno about Tyrion, but Tywin Lannister would make the best zombie survivor group leader, EVAH. lol

large.png

He'd be like the Guv without all the crazy, and a sweet British accent to boot! :lol:

Probably the man's son trying to get revenge for his fathers death.

Geez. Let's hope not. That'd be a real dumbass thing to do.

That is not the case at all. These things were going on before the father's death. It's not just ONE person. It is going to be a group who was banned from the community and have hard feelings. That's what I think anyway.

Don't any of you remember when the mayor lady of the town told Rick and the group that she had banished people from the community? She said they had taken in a group but it didn't work out, so they banished them and hid their weapons. THAT is who is probably behind all of this.

I actually think Rick has become one of the most unlikable characters on the show. The BS with watching Morgan like he was a threats was stupid. Come on that was BS. The way he handled the abusive husband, was plain bat-shit retarded.

The episode was good TV, but Rick's solution was bat shit retarded. Made perfectly for TV. The guy who got his face bit off was right there has to be a better way and getting rid of Rick is a great idea. The walkers were fish in a barrel. Why not reinforce the weak areas. Why couldn't they build that fence between the two semis and reinforce the semis? Second, why not try to reduce there numbers as much as possible. Start them on fire. Shoot a few. Get close to the edge and poke them in the head with spears. Toss rocks on them.They have a bunch of experienced zombie killers, they could get creative!

Once all the Walkers are dead make the Walker trap more of a secured strategic trap. Add lures to the trap aka NOISE! Rick theorizes that the reason Alexandria was never attacked is because all the Walkers kept getting trapped in this area. Why not use it to their advantage? It could be like the roach hotels!

Might not be the most exciting TV, so that is why rationale gets tossed to the curb.

That chick...the one Carrrrrrrrrrrrl was in the tree with...she wanders off a lot. And she kinda looks like that young wolf dude that first met up with Morgan. Could be her brother?

Good theory. She seemed a little nutty!

Good theory. She seemed a little nutty!

You guys are fucking crazy. LOL. :D

Don't you remember the part with the booby trapped trucks? You think a lone little girl could do all of that by herself? If that is the case, then the season would be a HUGE disappointment because that is retarded as all hell.

Lol. Yes, let's just forget all about the two men who attacked Morgan in the woods, and blame the little girl. :D It must be the little girl who is carving W into zombie heads too, right?

Don't any of you remember when the mayor lady of the town told Rick and the group that she had banished people from the community? She said they had taken in a group but it didn't work out, so they banished them and hid their weapons. THAT is who is probably behind all of this.

The Wolves might very well be those people, for all we know. I guess we'll just have to wait and find out.

Forum List

Back