The Walking Dead Season 5

The zombies are brain dead except for the stem. They do not have the concept of emotions. That part of the brain is dead. The stem part focuses on just eating. Just constant hunger. One focus. Food. Not climbing, not plotting, not planning. They are not dumb. They are dead and the only thing that keeps the limbs moving is the hunger. Period. Nothing else. The real danger is other people NOT dead.

Zombies are not real! :D Lol. No brain = stupid.
I didn't stay they were real. You said they were dumb. I was explaining why they seem dumb.
Never mind. It just ain't worth it.

Prediction: We see the infamous herd!

Herd - Walking Dead Wiki
The herd are later encountered by the people of the Alexandria Safe-Zone in issue 79. The herd proceeds to surround the Safe-Zone leaving the survivors trapped inside. Eventually the herd break through the Safe-Zone's walls and start to devour many of the residents including Tobin and Douglas Monroe. When Carl is shot in the face and injured, Rick makes a final stand with the other survivors. They manage to repel and kill the herd and learn that the undead are a manageable threat.
Why don't they do what Michonne did and cut off the lower jaws, remove the teeth, hack off the arms? She wandered in the midst of The Herd with her two pet zombies.

The zombies are brain dead except for the stem. They do not have the concept of emotions. That part of the brain is dead. The stem part focuses on just eating. Just constant hunger. One focus. Food. Not climbing, not plotting, not planning. They are not dumb. They are dead and the only thing that keeps the limbs moving is the hunger. Period. Nothing else. The real danger is other people NOT dead.

Zombies are not real! :D Lol. No brain = stupid.
I didn't stay they were real. You said they were dumb. I was explaining why they seem dumb.
Never mind. It just ain't worth it.

I'm only kidding with you, Gracie. Examining the physiology of a creature that isn't real strikes me kind of funny is all.

I wanted to see the first show of FearTheWalkingDead but missed it? I can't find it on youtube either.Just a short pilot.

Prediction: We see the infamous herd!

Herd - Walking Dead Wiki
The herd are later encountered by the people of the Alexandria Safe-Zone in issue 79. The herd proceeds to surround the Safe-Zone leaving the survivors trapped inside. Eventually the herd break through the Safe-Zone's walls and start to devour many of the residents including Tobin and Douglas Monroe. When Carl is shot in the face and injured, Rick makes a final stand with the other survivors. They manage to repel and kill the herd and learn that the undead are a manageable threat.
Why don't they do what Michonne did and cut off the lower jaws, remove the teeth, hack off the arms? She wandered in the midst of The Herd with her two pet zombies.

Michonne was SUCH a bad ass!

I wanted to see the first show of FearTheWalkingDead but missed it? I can't find it on youtube either.Just a short pilot.

Someone else here said they watched it and disappointed. Montrovant maybe?
Not sure I want to get all involved with new characters but watching the first epi would put into place what started it all.

No, no, I said I was disappointed in the extremely short teaser. It didn't really show much. The actual show doesn't start until summer so far as I know. :)

Not sure I want to get all involved with new characters but watching the first epi would put into place what started it all.

No, no, I said I was disappointed in the extremely short teaser. It didn't really show much. The actual show doesn't start until summer so far as I know. :)
The trailer kind of suggests/leaves open the idea that the flu shot starts the whole thing.
Reminiscent of the cancer cure in the Will Smith version of I am Legend.

The trailer kind of suggests/leaves open the idea that the flu shot starts the whole thing.
Reminiscent of the cancer cure in the Will Smith version of I am Legend.

As long as they don't try and go into too much detail about what causes it, I'd be OK with that. I'm worried they might attempt to explain what causes the zombies in too much detail; I don't want some pseudo-scientific explanation for an impossible scenario. I'm perfectly fine with just suspending disbelief when it comes to the fact of zombies. :lol:

I saw the very first episode of this weekend. It was really good. I never saw the first couple of seasons. I'm going to do some catching up before the new season starts. :D

Lol. Probably a good idea! :D

The first season you watched was the one where they introduced the prison and the Guv, wasn't it?

I saw the very first episode of this weekend. It was really good. I never saw the first couple of seasons. I'm going to do some catching up before the new season starts. :D

Lol. Probably a good idea! :D

The first season you watched was the one where they introduced the prison and the Guv, wasn't it?

I don't know. I only watched the first episode. :D I'm going to watch another one some time this week, maybe two episodes this time.

I'd missed the first 2 seasons & my kids kept after me to watch it. So finally one weekend when they had the marathons I sat ALL weekend watching them! I did NOTHING AT ALL for 2 days! Lol! Now i'm so hooked on it I can't wait for it to start! I also want to see the new series coming out next month. Does anyone know when that's supposed to start??

I'd missed the first 2 seasons & my kids kept after me to watch it. So finally one weekend when they had the marathons I sat ALL weekend watching them! I did NOTHING AT ALL for 2 days! Lol! Now i'm so hooked on it I can't wait for it to start! I also want to see the new series coming out next month. Does anyone know when that's supposed to start??

25 days.

Fear the Walking Dead - AMC

I don't know. I only watched the first episode. :D I'm going to watch another one some time this week, maybe two episodes this time.

That means you missed out on Shane, and all of his dick swinging craziness!

You've got a lot of catching up to do. :D

tumblr_m0yccqjdP41qbf3r9o1_1280.png

66b3c42ae720ad593a42461aa71a5e4a578a8f4f2dcdce6870c15beb1ce53be5.jpg

Random thoughts:
Can't wait for the new season (and the new series) to start.
Watched TWD pretty much from the beginning. Liked all of it, but I thought that the farm arc and prison arc both dragged on a little.
I really can't think of another character in any series that I disliked as much as I did The Governor.
Amazing that they were able to make a series work where no character was safe, be it a supporting one or a main one.

Random thoughts:
Can't wait for the new season (and the new series) to start.
Watched TWD pretty much from the beginning. Liked all of it, but I thought that the farm arc and prison arc both dragged on a little.
I really can't think of another character in any series that I disliked as much as I did The Governor.
Amazing that they were able to make a series work where no character was safe, be it a supporting one or a main one.

The Governor isn't even the character I disliked the most in The Walking Dead (that would be Andrea) let alone any series ever. :p

TWD has killed off a lot of characters, but is it worse than Game of Thrones I wonder? :dunno:

Forum List

Back