The Walking Dead Season 5

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

NOT BETH!

Did NOT see that one coming! Did anyone watch The Talking Dead w/Emily Kinney? She is so sweet, got so emotional talking about it.

ACK!!! I don't want her dead. :sad: At least she won't turn.

I wasn't overly attached to her, but I did like her innocence and purity!
I hope Noah hangs around. I like him, too.
Noah is walker food

NOT BETH!

Did NOT see that one coming! Did anyone watch The Talking Dead w/Emily Kinney? She is so sweet, got so emotional talking about it.

Noah is walker food

That's how I felt about her. I was just so surprised, wasn't really expecting it to be her. It was really sweet when she was on The Talking Dead and trying to be positive but she just choked several times describing the working relationship she had with everyone. I haven't seen anyone else get so emotional (and no, it wasn't just because she's now out of a job). Likely being so young her emotions are close to the surface.

Yeah, Noah will be walker lunch cause he's got bum legs and can't move very quickly.

I like the way Rick took care of the running cop, did you guys notice when he said "You can't go back Bob", thats exactly what Gareth said in the season opener to the groups Bob.

I didn't notice that. Good call. Rick could have stopped the cop in a way in which he could have been traded!

Beth's growing awareness of reality and subsequent death was just a reinforcement of the Season 5 overall reoccurring theme regarding the death of innocence and the futility in attempting to reconstruct the past.

They are where they are now ... Whatever happens ... Nobody and nothing will ever be the same as it was.

Last edited:
I like the way Rick took care of the running cop, did you guys notice when he said "You can't go back Bob", thats exactly what Gareth said in the season opener to the groups Bob.

I didn't notice that. Good call. Rick could have stopped the cop in a way in which he could have been traded!

Rick didn't have to hit the guy that hard with the car, he hit that man to kill him. I don't think he had to do that, but Rick isn't giving other people that many chances anymore. The cop should have just stopped.

NOT BETH!

Noah is walker food

That's how I felt about her. I was just so surprised, wasn't really expecting it to be her. It was really sweet when she was on The Talking Dead and trying to be positive but she just choked several times describing the working relationship she had with everyone. I haven't seen anyone else get so emotional (and no, it wasn't just because she's now out of a job). Likely being so young her emotions are close to the surface.

Yeah, Noah will be walker lunch cause he's got bum legs and can't move very quickly.

I think Noah will be with them until the next season at least, he is from Richmond and has family in the Alexandria safe zone.

Rick didn't have to hit the guy that hard with the car, he hit that man to kill him. I don't think he had to do that, but Rick isn't giving other people that many chances anymore. The cop should have just stopped.

I really don't see Rick as the bad guy people want to make him out as being sometimes.

I see Rick as a man who realizes the gravity of existing circumstances and who discriminates against threats to his group (family). He wants to trust people (like Noah) and does ... Same as he trusted the officer after speaking with him. He just doesn't respect the lives of people he cannot trust.

I am with Rick there ... I was bummed when the cop he ran over burned him. The cop was one of the first rational sounding people they had met in a long time ... I was looking forward to seeing him add some balance. Luckily he was built up and destroyed quickly ... Allowing less time for me to like him more and screw things up worse.

Last edited:

NOT BETH!

Noah is walker food
I haven't seen anyone else get so emotional (and no, it wasn't just because she's now out of a job). Likely being so young her emotions are close to the surface.
Maggie (lauren cohan), Beth's sister, was very emotional on TTD when her father Hershel (Scott Wilson) was killed off. She got emotional a few times. You can tell she really loved and respected him as a person. The entire cast and crew were very fond of Scott

Rick is another Governor, the needle on his moral compass broke
Nah, not even close. He's not fucking around anymore. He told that guy to stop and he didn't. He made it VERY clear to him. Simple set of rules. The Rick we saw last night is decisive. He'll take good care of this group.

Season 6 will show what warriors Rick and Daryl are. Anyone that comes across them with anything other than good intentions will be met with an untimely death. I think Tyreese is going to have a big problem with their warrior mindset

I really don't see Rick as the bad guy people want to make him out as being sometimes.

I see Rick as a man who realizes the gravity of existing circumstances and who discriminates against threats to his group (family). He wants to trust people (like Noah) and does ... Same as he trusted the officer after speaking with him. He just doesn't respect the lives of people he cannot trust.

I am with Rick there ... I was bummed when the cop he ran over burned him. The cop was one of the first rational sounding people they had met in a long time ... I was looking forward to seeing him add some balance. Luckily he was built up and destroyed quickly ... Allowing less time for me to like him more and screw things up worse.

I understand, I agree with you. After Ricks run ins with the Governor and the Wanderers where Carl almost got raped I do not blame him for taking this stand, he has become more like Shane from season 2.

I understand, I agree with you. After Ricks run ins with the Governor and the Wanderers where Carl almost got raped I do not blame him for taking this stand, he has become more like Shane from season 2.

They're all more Shane-like. They have to be. Shane seemed looney at the time.... now? not so much.

When Rick shot Dawn and then they all drew their weapons but the one cop was like 'no, this was Dawn's problem

They're all more Shane-like. They have to be. Shane seemed looney at the time.... now? not so much.

Daryl shot Dawn although I am sure Rick was more than willing to, there are some of them that are still soft like Tyrese, he let that guy go that tried to kill Judith, plus when Rick, Sasha, Michonne and Abraham were killing Gareth and the Termites Glenn and Maggie were just looking at them like lost children, I don't think they liked the brutality than Rick and Abraham exhibited.

Maybe whatshisface...morgan?...will take the place of Hershel with the same mindset. Tough but still has some sound advice for everyone. Hard to describe Hershel. But I also liked Morgan a lot too. They keep showing him catching up with the group but not quite there yet. Maybe in February he will finally see them to join them. Maybe. Or not. No telling with this show, lol.

When Rick shot Dawn and then they all drew their weapons but the one cop was like 'no, this was Dawn's problem

Daryl shot Dawn although I am sure Rick was more than willing to, there are some of them that are still soft like Tyrese, he let that guy go that tried to kill Judith, plus when Rick, Sasha, Michonne and Abraham were killing Gareth and the Termites Glenn and Maggie were just looking at them like lost children, I don't think they liked the brutality than Rick and Abraham exhibited.

Weren't Glenn and Maggie hold up in that big bin? To me they seemed dazed and weak (from being in the bin) more than anything. Ack, can't remember! lol I think they're all getting to be more like Shane in their own way. Inch by inch. Tyrese stabbed Bob's head after he died so he wouldn't turn -- not so long ago he never would have done that, Carol was an abused wife and now she's total badass she killed those two girls and what's her name at the prison, what she did at Terminus. Even Carl, he shot Shane. Amazing that even in a post-zombie world they have to fear nasty humans as much as walkers.

I thought Rick shot Dawn? Cripes, I must have blinked. I was so shocked that Dawn blew Beth's head that I don't think I noticed who shot her!

Hey, are Sasha and Tyrese brother and sister (on the show)?

I wondered how far that cop thought he was going to get anyway! His hands were tied behind his back, and he thought he could fight off the zombies that way? He wasn't too smart.

Forum List

Back