The Walking Dead Season 5

Am I the only one who likes Noah lol? hes a smart kid, would like to see more of him. He can be BFF's with Carl.

I don't have any problem with him. I just think he seems like the most "expendable" member on the team at the moment.

I'd be surprised if he lived as such. lol

I'm thinking Noah hangs on, the rest of that sounds on point. I think a major character will die next episode. Do you think after Ricks group takes the hospital they will stay for a while?

I think it's only a matter of time before that preacher gets it. If they were smart, they would take over the hospital and stay. It's a nice secure place with all the amenities.

Not in the cards. Once they free Beth and Carol that place will be a Walker stronghold. Think Terminus, Woodbury and the Prison. After the fighting the Walkers take over.

I am very over glen and his girlfriend. Off both of them. And PLEASE have the preacher eaten. He is just too cowardly to breathe. Bet the actor playing him is disgusted as well.

Yep Glenn and Maggie have gone down. I won't miss either that much. Best characters are Daryl, Rick, Tyreese, Carol, Rosita, Abraham and Eugene (I like his character)!

Death Prediction: Beth, Noah, Glenn & Tyreese.

I'm thinking Noah hangs on, the rest of that sounds on point. I think a major character will die next episode. Do you think after Ricks group takes the hospital they will stay for a while?

I think it's only a matter of time before that preacher gets it. If they were smart, they would take over the hospital and stay. It's a nice secure place with all the amenities.

Not in the cards. Once they free Beth and Carol that place will be a Walker stronghold. Think Terminus, Woodbury and the Prison. After the fighting the Walkers take over.

Actually, they're just supposed to do a trade, remember? :)

I am very over glen and his girlfriend. Off both of them. And PLEASE have the preacher eaten. He is just too cowardly to breathe. Bet the actor playing him is disgusted as well.

Yep Glenn and Maggie have gone down. I won't miss either that much. Best characters are Daryl, Rick, Tyreese, Carol, Rosita, Abraham and Eugene (I like his character)!

Death Prediction: Beth, Noah, Glenn & Tyreese.

No Michone??? :eek-52:

I like the just kill em' all plan better.

Since that Cop knocked Sasha out and ran out of there, I highly doubt any trade will take place.

Since that Cop knocked Sasha out and ran out of there, I highly doubt any trade will take place.

You don't think they'll catch him? Can't be too hard to catch him. There must be more people around besides just Sasha. I would have never left just one person to watch the prisoner anyways. I would always have at least two.

You don't think they'll catch him? Can't be too hard to catch him. There must be more people around besides just Sasha. I would have never left just one person to watch the prisoner anyways. I would always have at least two.

I have a feeling he makes it back to the hospital, before Rick and the group show up for negociations. I hope they catch him but it looks like they don't, that cop totally played them for fools and caught them with their pants down. He was a total liar and everything he told Rick was completely false.

It looked like Rick left one person with each cop and took the rest and headed to the hospital, thats what it looked like to me anyways.

I have a feeling he makes it back to the hospital, before Rick and the group show up for negociations. I hope they catch him but it looks like they don't, that cop totally played them for fools and caught them with their pants down. He was a total liar and everything he told Rick was completely false.

Yup, I knew Rick should have just shot him to begin with. He looked like trouble to me. They still have the other cops to negotiate with though.

Yup, I knew Rick should have just shot him to begin with. He looked like trouble to me. They still have the other cops to negotiate with though.

I just have a feeling that Cop that got away changed things, he seemed to be the much smarter one out of the 3. He seemed ok and Noah vouched for him but I don't believe him at all, I believe that cop is much worse than Dawn.

I just have a feeling that Cop that got away changed things, he seemed to be the much smarter one out of the 3. He seemed ok and Noah vouched for him but I don't believe him at all, I believe that cop is much worse than Dawn.

You could be right. :) Isn't this weekend, the season finale? What in the hell kind of season is that? From October to November is a "season" now? :rolleyes-41: I find the way they break this show up into their own little seasons to be one of the most annoying things. How about they work for 3 months or maybe even 4 before having a break like other shows?

You could be right. :) Isn't this weekend, the season finale? What in the hell kind of season is that? From October to November is a "season" now? :rolleyes-41: I find the way they break this show up into their own little seasons to be one of the most annoying things. How about they work for 3 months or maybe even 4 before having a break like other shows?

Its the mid season finale, the season picks up again in February. There should be like 8 episodes left.Gotham took a break till January as well, I think the only show that doesn't take breaks is Sons of Anarchy.

Its the mid season finale, the season picks up again in February. There should be like 8 episodes left.Gotham took a break till January as well, I think the only show that doesn't take breaks is Sons of Anarchy.

Oh, they don't need that many breaks. I work all year at a crappy job with crappy pay and don't have nearly as many vacations. The spoiled brats! :lol:

Oh, they don't need that many breaks. I work all year at a crappy job with crappy pay and don't have nearly as many vacations. The spoiled brats! :lol:

I agree, the breaks are bullshit.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

NOT BETH!

Did NOT see that one coming! Did anyone watch The Talking Dead w/Emily Kinney? She is so sweet, got so emotional talking about it.

ACK!!! I don't want her dead. :sad: At least she won't turn.

Forum List

Back