The Walking Dead Season 5

I couldn't believe Sasha (whatever her name is) let that cop loose. I knew that guy couldn't be trusted. When Rick had him at gunpoint, he seemed really suspicious, like he was going to do something stupid, and I didn't trust him at all.

I actually kind of liked this week's episode. Something actually happened. lol

The priest is still a freaking wuss. I'm kind of hoping that he dies soon.

If this were real life, Eugene would probably never be waking up at this point.

Abraham needs to chill the Hell out.

I'll be interested to see what happens with the cops. That was actually a pretty clever ploy on that one guy's part. lol

Rosita was also looking damn good on the Talking Dead last night. Just sayin'. :D

I didn't post here last night because I didn't want to ruin anything for Sg Gath in case he hadn't had a chance to watch it yet. :)

It was raining so hard last night that it apparently screwed up the DVR recording on my dish. I had to wait for the 12:30 encore instead.

I was just too tired to comment afterwards. lol

Last edited:

I'll be interested to see what happens with the cops. That was actually a pretty clever ploy on that one guy's part. lol

That cop didn't fool me at all. When Rick had him at gunpoint, I knew he was going to be trouble. I was hoping Rick was going to shoot him them, but of course he didn't (that would make the story boring. LOL).

I agree about the priest, and he is another one that I don't trust for some reason. Something about him is certainly odd.

Abraham is a ticking time bomb, IMO. Everyone should watch out for him and his temper. He lacks self control.

That cop didn't fool me at all. When Rick had him at gunpoint, I knew he was going to be trouble. I was hoping Rick was going to shoot him them, but of course he didn't (that would make the story boring. LOL).

I agree about the priest, and he is another one that I don't trust for some reason. Something about him is certainly odd.

Abraham is a ticking time bomb, IMO. Everyone should watch out for him and his temper. He lacks self control.

It was the "nice" cop too. lol

Though, to be fair, I guess we could have killed her. All he really did was knock her out so he could get away.

The priest is just a coward, and a general spaz to boot. He doesn't add anything but useless drama.

Abraham actually is useful to the group though, so I hope he gets over it and comes to his senses soon.

It was the "nice" cop too. lol

Though, to be fair, I guess we could have killed her. All he really did was knock her out so he could get away.

The priest is just a coward, and a general spaz to boot. He doesn't add anything but useless drama.

Abraham actually is useful to the group though, so I hope he gets over it and comes to his senses soon.

I think everyone is entitled to the occasional "melt down" given the circumstances, but Abraham seems to be incredibly violent and angry person.

I'm still trying to figure out the preacher. I know that he's weak, but it seems to me that something else might be going on with him. :) Just my guesses though. I've never read the comics or anything.

The priest is wracked with guilt because he locked out all his parishioners and they all turned. They wrote "you will burn for this" on the side of the church, meaning he will burn in hell for locking them out. I think he's also going off the deep end from everything, including his guilt. Still can't figure out why he's wandering around out there. He obviously doesn't want to die or turn, as he fought off that walker. But when it came time to smash her skull he saw her cross and couldn't do it. So ... why is he wandering around out there? Is he looking for someone else? Is he looking for answers? Is he looking for God? Is he looking for a way to redeem himself, maybe a parishioner who is still alive that he can save?

Abraham gets on my nerves, don't really like him. Yeah, yeah he saw his family all die ... so did most everyone else. Big tough guy isn't. Eugene is just one weird dude after all, eh? lol He's smart that he got everyone to help him. What now? I thought he died and turned last night when I heard him moaning. Maybe he did?

When that cop was strangling Daryl I could not figure out why Daryl was trying to get hold of the chompy walker ... he squished those walker eyeballs right outta that walkers head and used the skull as a weapon! ha, ha, ha!

Taking down that hospital should not be this hard, Ricks group has the numbers, the element of surprise and overall just better more experienced fighters. The Governor would have taken the hospital in 15 minutes and had Dawn naked bent over her desk.

Rosita was also looking damn good on the Talking Dead last night. Just sayin'. :D

She was smoking hot on the Talking Dead.

Hell yea. Little black dress, bright red lipstick, and her hair all done up right?

Daaayuuum, man.
icon23.gif

Forum List

Back