The violence Beck caused

Violent Rhetoric:

"They Bring a Knife…We Bring a Gun”
“Get in their Faces!”
“I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!”
“Hit Back Twice As Hard”
“We talk to these folks… so I know whose ass to kick."
"Their victory would mean hand to hand combat.”...
“It’s time to Fight for it.”
“Punish your enemies....”
“I’m itching for a fight.”

Who spewed this violent rhetoric? Limbaugh? Hannity? Coulter? Beck? No...

Barack Obama, the President of the United States.

Oh so its Obama's fault that dude shot the congresswoman....oh I get it now thanks ;)
I'll wait while you search and find me saying that anywhere.

This is merely examples of violent rhetoric. Nothing asserted or read into it at all. That you cannot handle it, is not surprising.

Dude I was being sarcastic...i was making fun of the people who are trying to blame the words of others for the actions of the crazy shooter........argh.

Who's fault is it then? Why the guy who shot up all the people, thats who.

To a lesser extent the people within the state who DID NOT do their job as far as enforcing the gun laws that were on the books as under those laws they had ample reason to deny this crazy shooter a gun are at fault and should be fired.

No one else is responsible for what this man did....PERIOD.

Please refrain from insisting I said something I did not.

I have never said anyone but the gunman did the crime.

I am talking about the responsibility of people with a media voice inflaming the debate with violent twinges.

This needs to stop for the sake of our democracy.

If your arguement is so good you do not need to referance violence to get it acrossed.

Violent rethoric and gun imagery in a poltical debate can imflame metally ill people to do horrible things.

No one is talking abotu prosicuting anyone for violent language.

We are appealling to you intelligence and consience to try and avoid more people being harmed.

it is a civil request.

The reatction from the right to defend this language as needed in our poltical debate leaves me to think the right dosnet truely believe in the validity of their postions value.

If you believe your ideas are so very benificail to this country then let your arguements stand on their own merit.

you dont need the violent referances to win the debate if your arguements are so correct.

Here's my problem with your stance. You opened the discussion with 'the violence caused by Beck'. You could have chosen a more intelligent, less accusatory title, but you didn't. And you wiggle out of your responsibility by blaming others. I blame you. You referenced it. You are responsible for backing up the accusation. You cannot. You lack personal responsibility and blame others for your own shortcomings so it is no wonder that you see it acceptable to blame others for the actions of an individual.

Cali what was the titile of the article I posted?

There is tape of the gunman (who luckily was unable to kill the people he aimed to kill) talking of how he got his information from Beck.

I don't care what the title of the article was. I care about how you chose to title the thread. Two different things. You could have chosen a more intelligent title. You chose not to. Don't blame others for your own shortcomings.

You are aware, are you not, that - just because the gunman claims something - that does not make it true?

If I was in jail for killing someone, I'd be looking for an excuse for leniency too. Blaming others does not make it fact.

Why do you never apply any critical thinking when it comes to questioning information that happens to suit your political view?

Oh so its Obama's fault that dude shot the congresswoman....oh I get it now thanks ;)
I'll wait while you search and find me saying that anywhere.

This is merely examples of violent rhetoric. Nothing asserted or read into it at all. That you cannot handle it, is not surprising.

Dude I was being sarcastic...i was making fun of the people who are trying to blame the words of others for the actions of the crazy shooter........argh.

Who's fault is it then? Why the guy who shot up all the people, thats who.

To a lesser extent the people within the state who DID NOT do their job as far as enforcing the gun laws that were on the books as under those laws they had ample reason to deny this crazy shooter a gun are at fault and should be fired.

No one else is responsible for what this man did....PERIOD.
Oh, stop it. You KNOW people are out there everywhere, ready to commit acts of violence because Barack told them to!:lol:

Real life Democrat murderers who really have set up the bombs that have killed people, (Dorn and Ayers) that was just youthful indiscretion and high spirits and normal protest against the system. They are not responsible for their killings either, it was the evil system that made them do it.

BTW Truthmatters....let me show you something

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKMtHGeHuik[/ame]

You really can't blame beck, he actually seems to like the congresswoman

OOPS AGAIN........You really shouldn't listen to that Huff post....they are misleading you TM.

I am trying to help you.

If you can't handle five minutes of beck skip up to around 4:00 or even 4:30 and watch the end.

Real life Democrat murderers who really have set up the bombs that have killed people, (Dorn and Ayers) that was just youthful indiscretion and high spirits and normal protest against the system. They are not responsible for their killings either, it was the evil system that made them do it.
They had far more advanced "moral imaginations" than we unwashed hordes.

There is only one side that is anti government

There is only one side who talks of the gold standard needing to return.

There is only one side who thinks we should ban spanish laguage in our country.

There is only one side that talks about arming up to protect these ideas.

Anarchists are left wing.

Also, those people who list the "Communist Manifesto" as one of their favorite book are left wing. :cuckoo:

Great point.

Barak Hussein Obama served on a committee with a real life violent terrorist.

Its TAPE of a news cast Cali.

media matters didnt make the news cast a local station did.

Why do you insist the violent rethoirc needs to stay in our polrical debate.

Why do you think your positions can not be understood without the violent images?

Are your stances so weak they can not stand on fact?

Why do you insist the violent rethoirc needs to stay in our polrical debate.

Why do you think your positions can not be understood without the violent images?

Are your stances so weak they can not stand on fact?

Why are you and your ilk so afraid of free speech, and having your gods criticized?

Its TAPE of a news cast Cali.

media matters didnt make the news cast a local station did.

It doesn't make any difference where it came from. It is NOT evidence. It's someone who wants to help her kid doing what they can to minimize what he did.

Why can you not understand that?

Are you that desperate to disparage Beck and right wing media that you will accept any crap - no matter what the agenda of that source - to further your own stupidly partisan 'point'. Can you never look honestly at the source? Can you never apply any critical thought?

Speaking of his parents.... How did he get the money to buy that gun? It is not cheap. I have heard prices in the $500 range. He was unemployable even as a volunteer at an animal shelter. So mentally deranged son asks him mom for $500 in cash and she says what?

What are you going to buy dear?

A machine pistol?

Sounds like she is evading a bit of responsibility herself.

he shota democrat on purpose.

He railed against the government.

He talked of the gold standard and disliked our current monitary system.

He talked about people not speaking english where he lived.

He lived is a state that has had massive poltical upheaval surrounding immigrants of latino desent.

To pretend there was nothing political about his insane rants is just not honest.

Provide the proof that violent political imagery was the cause behind Jared Loughner's rampage in AZ. Not what you think/feel/believe but facts. Not facts about others, facts on Loughner.

TEN times I've asked, zero answers. Do they have duck-and-dodge instructions on the DNC website or something?

Asking again. That makes 11 times asked, zero times answered.

Hackity, hack ... she don't talk back.

Last edited:
Speaking of his parents.... How did he get the money to buy that gun? It is not cheap. I have heard prices in the $500 range. He was unemployable even as a volunteer at an animal shelter. So mentally deranged son asks him mom for $500 in cash and she says what?

What are you going to buy dear?

A machine pistol?

Sounds like she is evading a bit of responsibility herself.

There are ways to obtain money illegally, i rather imagine this out of his mind kid could rationalize stealing if he can rataionalize murder

Forum List

Back