The vindication of Mitt Romney;Right on Mali-Jeep-Women-Guns

Lies, betrayal.. A sitting US President who makes Richard Nixon look like Mother Teresa on steroids!

remember when conservatives had this much hatred for bill clinton? remember how that turned america against bill clinton and everyone hates him now? remember how bill clinton wasn't instrumental in getting barack obama re-elected?

please, by all means keep rubbing your tinfoil hat for more of these gems. stupid conservatives are like a fetish of mine.

Bill CLinton was attacked by the right just as every left president is attacked by the right and every right president is attacked by the loeft.

But Bill CLinton left office and now 1 and 1/2 decades later he has a legacy. Why? Becuase he was a great leader....and history does not remember the political rhetoric and mudlsinging...it remembers a great leader.

Barak Obama is no Bill Clinton. Barak Obama is no leader. History will show that. His legacy will be policies that proved to have been failures, and his lack of leadership will be evident by the lack of leading accolades attributed to him. His true legacy will always be one thing and one thing only...the first black President.

will he also be known for being shiftless, lazy and into hip-hop?

i'd say that getting the most comprehensive health reforms passed in the history of the country (as much as i would have preferred for him to dick the conservatives even harder by pushing for the public option) is a big accomplishment. and as he uses the self-immolation of the republican party to carve them up and get gun control, and immigration reform passed on top facefucking them on the debt ceiling, and i'd say you obama haters are going to be left scratching your head in 2014 when we see a repeat o fthe end of the gingrich dynasty.

remember when conservatives had this much hatred for bill clinton? remember how that turned america against bill clinton and everyone hates him now? remember how bill clinton wasn't instrumental in getting barack obama re-elected?

please, by all means keep rubbing your tinfoil hat for more of these gems. stupid conservatives are like a fetish of mine.

Bill CLinton was attacked by the right just as every left president is attacked by the right and every right president is attacked by the loeft.

But Bill CLinton left office and now 1 and 1/2 decades later he has a legacy. Why? Becuase he was a great leader....and history does not remember the political rhetoric and mudlsinging...it remembers a great leader.

Barak Obama is no Bill Clinton. Barak Obama is no leader. History will show that. His legacy will be policies that proved to have been failures, and his lack of leadership will be evident by the lack of leading accolades attributed to him. His true legacy will always be one thing and one thing only...the first black President.

will he also be known for being shiftless, lazy and into hip-hop?

i'd say that getting the most comprehensive health reforms passed in the history of the country (as much as i would have preferred for him to dick the conservatives even harder by pushing for the public option) is a big accomplishment. and as he uses the self-immolation of the republican party to carve them up and get gun control, and immigration reform passed on top facefucking them on the debt ceiling, and i'd say you obama haters are going to be left scratching your head in 2014 when we see a repeat o fthe end of the gingrich dynasty.

Racist Liberal^^^^^

Again, all models does not mean all production is being moved. Are you that dense or you just can't admit that you and Mitt were wrong?

Will you admit your were lying through your fucking teeth?

Didn't think so.

Romney stated that he read a report - which he did.

The report said what Romney claimed it said.

A couple of days later, Fiat contradicted that report - big whoop. Now that the election is over, the original report is showing up as fact.

My only concern is to rebuff people who can't stop lying. You qualify.

Your only concern is to serve the party. Your only truth is that which serves the party.

Again, all models does not mean all production is being moved. Are you that dense or you just can't admit that you and Mitt were wrong?

Didn't think so.

A couple of days later, Fiat contradicted that report - big whoop. Now that the election is over, the original report is showing up as fact.

The report said that all models may be eventually made in China, nothing about all production being moved there. Romney was caught lying, you continue to perpetuate his lie. Give it up already.

Last edited:
DETROIT -- Fiat, Chrysler and a Chinese automaker announced Tuesday that they have signed an agreement to expand vehicle manufacturing in China and produce the Jeep for sale in that market.

The companies said the deal was signed at Chrysler Group LLC's headquarters in the Detroit suburb of Auburn Hills. It was announced as Guangzhou Automobile Group Co. discussed its plans during press days at the North American International Auto Show.

A joint venture between GAC Group, Fiat Group Automobiles SpA and Chrysler Group International LLC currently builds the Fiat Viaggio and distributes models such as the Fiat 500, Freemont and Bravo in China. Production of more Fiat models is planned.

"The expansion of the agreement with our GAC partners will allow us to unleash the potential of both our Fiat and Chrysler Group brands in China," Jeep President and CEO Mike Manley, who also is chief operating officer for Fiat SpA's Asia Pacific region, said in a statement.

Now now.. that's not what Al Baraqi said during the election!!!

Chrysler Jeep To Be Built In China By Fiat, Chrysler And Guangzhou For Chinese Market

The Huffington Post? LMAO

Didn't think so.

A couple of days later, Fiat contradicted that report - by stating that they were planning to expand production into China, not move any jobs there.

Which is what is happening. The original report is not "showing up as fact", it's still completely wrong.

DETROIT -- Fiat, Chrysler and a Chinese automaker announced Tuesday that they have signed an agreement to expand vehicle manufacturing in China and produce the Jeep for sale in that market.

The companies said the deal was signed at Chrysler Group LLC's headquarters in the Detroit suburb of Auburn Hills. It was announced as Guangzhou Automobile Group Co. discussed its plans during press days at the North American International Auto Show.

A joint venture between GAC Group, Fiat Group Automobiles SpA and Chrysler Group International LLC currently builds the Fiat Viaggio and distributes models such as the Fiat 500, Freemont and Bravo in China. Production of more Fiat models is planned.

"The expansion of the agreement with our GAC partners will allow us to unleash the potential of both our Fiat and Chrysler Group brands in China," Jeep President and CEO Mike Manley, who also is chief operating officer for Fiat SpA's Asia Pacific region, said in a statement.

Chrysler Jeep To Be Built In China By Fiat, Chrysler And Guangzhou For Chinese Market

Have you been repeatedly dropped on your head throughout your life?

Actually, according to your White House link, that's EXACTLY what Obama said.

True or False? Hussein Obama is a dedicated liar?

I'm willing to wager were that a poll, nearly 65% of Americans would answer yes! Americans have been FOOLED, lied to.. they voted in a man who is nothing more than a con artist and his groupies nothing more than Drooling crazed Zombies.. but America is waking up..

Jeep could certainly have been thinking of moving all of its production to China. A manufacturer who is thinking of moving to China would build a factory there, maybe two. Then another or even another. When those were running, its time to start shutting down the lines here. By the time the last American made car rolls off the line the company won't even notice.

The way to deal with import duties is by trade agreement including Chinese imports here and putting an end to China's money manipulation. Something else Romney was right about.

Mitt Romney "Jeep, now owned by the Italians, is thinking of moving all production to China."

Ace, you're a fucking liar, but a good goose-stepping party member.

Mitt Romney "I read a report today that Jeep, now owned by the Italians, is thinking of moving all production to China."

It's a lot different than your fucking lie - but you serve the party - you have no integrity nor even the capacity for integrity. Only the party matters.
Except the report did not say that ALL PRODUCTION was moving to China, in fact the report specifically said that PRODUCTION would NOT be MOVED to China.

From Bishop Willard's cited report:

"Chrysler currently builds all Jeep SUV models at plants in Michigan, Illinois and Ohio. Manley referred to adding Jeep production sites rather than shifting output from North America to China."

Didn't think so.

My only concern is to rebuff people who can't stop lying. You qualify.

Your only concern is to serve the party. Your only truth is that which serves the party.
The report did NOT say what Bishop Willard said, you and Willard are liars.

As you can see in this thread, you cannot trust a liberal. Even with the TRUTH out, they continue to lie, distort, propagandize, weasel out..

Ask Jeffrey Immelt about the truth ;-)

The vindication of Mitt Romney

The vindication of Mitt Romney - Conservative News

All the lies and propanda are tumbling out now.. The Chief LIAR -N- President sacked Americans almost too easily.. He floated free cell phones, birth control pills.. the Moocher majority ate it up.. Another thing Mitt was spot on about. He may not have been the best candidate but he certainly has been vindicated!

Why am I not the least surprised at your hypocrisy?

Your link complains that Obama did not get involved quickly enough in Africa, and boy howdy you could not wait to jump all over that by starting this topic.

And yet, less than one month ago, when a topic about Obama sending troops to Africa was started, you said:

WOW.. Does it ever end???? Obama, the Nobel Peace Prize winner, getting us involved in more wars and his ZOMBIES SAY???????????????????

You are a mindless, idiot, raging hypocrite.

The only zombie I see is you. All someone has to do is utter Obama's name in a negative light, and you are on the bandwagon before you can say, "I have no braaaaaaaaains!"

Last edited:
What "party" do you think I'm a member of?

If you're NOT a member of the fascist democrats, you're missing out on membership benefits well earned by your dutiful service.

Your posts show that very clearly.

I'm not sure you actually grasped the concept at play here.

Ah, "The Party is mother, the party is father, all allegiance belongs to the party" originated with the first Khmer Rouge. Clearly it is fully applicable to the current democrats.

It's entirely besides the point. No American jobs have been, or planned to be, moved to China.

Of course, facts are beside the point - serving the party is the only objective.

Again, what "party" are you talking about?

Which party does Dear Leader rule?

As you can see in this thread, you cannot trust a liberal. Even with the TRUTH out, they continue to lie, distort, propagandize, weasel out..

Well, what I see from this thread is clearly different from what you see.

I see people responding to your claims with calm, rational arguments, and you sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming "blah blah FASCIST blah ZOMBIE blah blah".

No such report existed. Did Romney pull it out of his ass?

ROFL

300px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-H13160,_Beim_Einmarsch_deutscher_Truppen_in_Eger.jpg

Fiat Says Jeep Output May Return to China as Demand Rises - Bloomberg

What "party" do you think I'm a member of?

If you're NOT a member of the fascist democrats, you're missing out on membership benefits well earned by your dutiful service.

Your posts show that very clearly.

I'm not sure you actually grasped the concept at play here.

Ah, "The Party is mother, the party is father, all allegiance belongs to the party" originated with the first Khmer Rouge. Clearly it is fully applicable to the current democrats.

It's entirely besides the point. No American jobs have been, or planned to be, moved to China.

Of course, facts are beside the point - serving the party is the only objective.

Again, what "party" are you talking about?

Which party does Dear Leader rule?

This is what I mean when I say that no one can take you seriously.

Yeah, because ignoring and denying facts makes something the "truth".

The real zombies here are those who are on the "dear leader" hate bandwagon.
People who are independent are coming in here to tell you that you are full of shit.
People who don't like Obama are telling you that you are full of shit.

You are a zombie who is full of shit.

Forum List

Back