The vindication of Mitt Romney;Right on Mali-Jeep-Women-Guns

It just cracks me up. LGS sees a topic about Obama sending troops to Africa, and she screams Obama is a warmonger.

She sees an article about Obama not sending troops to Africa fast enough, and she screams at his lack of military support in Africa.

If you want LGS on your side, no matter what side that is, just toss in Obama's name and she will come out of her crypt for you.

:lol:

No such report existed. Did Romney pull it out of his ass?

ROFL

300px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-H13160,_Beim_Einmarsch_deutscher_Truppen_in_Eger.jpg

Fiat Says Jeep Output May Return to China as Demand Rises - Bloomberg

Now you are just playing stupid with us. As has been pointed out repeatedly in this thread, making additional models in China in no way implies that all production may be shifted to China as Romney claimed.

Your own article: "Manley referred to adding Jeep production sites rather than shifting output from North America to China."

Mitt Romney: “I saw a story today that one of the great manufacturers in this state, Jeep, now owned by the Italians, is thinking of moving all production to China."

Last edited:
Like drawing flies to a pile of shit .. (Sorry Barry-no offense).. They all gather shitting and pissing their hatred all over the thread in a major meltdown, even one joins the forum to do his pee-pee dance live! LOL

I've had the best time today exposing you Zomboids and Captain Liar aka Barry Hussein..Thanks for playin :)

As you can see in this thread, you cannot trust a liberal. Even with the TRUTH out, they continue to lie, distort, propagandize, weasel out..

Ask Jeffrey Immelt about the truth ;-)
They're COMPELLED, almost as if they had a micro chip embedded in their tiny little brains commanding them to lie and protect their messiah. We see it here around the clock. obama supporters are borderline insane, and yes, lots of people are waking up. Won't be long and obama will have our nation so fucked up and divided that the riots will start. People will realize that much of the reasons will be directly related to what the kenyan has done, and they'll turn on him and the democraps in record numbers.

Last edited:
The report said that all models may be eventually made in China, nothing about all production being moved there. Romney was caught lying, you continue to perpetuate his lie. Give it up already.

If all models are made in China, I suppose they could produce Legos..

The one lying is you - you know it but have zero integrity.

All models as in what they have to offer, not all production units you dumbass.

The report said that all models may be eventually made in China, nothing about all production being moved there. Romney was caught lying, you continue to perpetuate his lie. Give it up already.

You totally rock.. Great job in this thread! I'm off to dinner with some friends and my baby girl.. :)

You totally rock.. Great job in this thread! I'm off to dinner with some friends and my baby girl.. :)

Don't choke and die from your stupidity.

You do realize one model can be produced in multiple locations, right? That is exactly what the report is talking about.

And nowhere in that link says that Jeep is stopping production in the US.

“Obama sold Chrysler to Italians who are going to build Jeeps in China. Mitt Romney will fight for every American job.”

Nowhere does that say Jeep is stopping production in the USA.

Obama lied.
The democrat press lied.
You lied.

None of you care, because your ONLY aim is to serve the party.

It explained that demand in asia has risen and they will build jeeps there specifically for the Asian market. Not was it only thouroughly explained, it was in that context aswell.

Which alters nothing.

The two faces of LGS:

From the link:

Then we’ve got the situation in Mali, where the United States is on the verge of being drawn into a conflict between French forces and Islamist rebels.

To hear Panetta talk, you’d never know that France took action because it was tired of waiting for the Obama Administration to do something about al-Qaeda taking over the country

Now let's flip her over:

Following a decision last week by the United Nations Security Council to send thousands of soldiers into Mali to combat “Islamist” and “Qaeda” extremists, the Pentagon has announced it will dispatch “small teams” to more than 35 African nations next year.

WOW.. Does it ever end???? Obama, the Nobel Peace Prize winner, getting us involved in more wars and his ZOMBIES SAY???????????????????

Hypocrisy does not get more naked than that.

Last edited:
The fact that the report exists is irrelevant.

Of course.

Only serving the party is relevant.

The relevant part is that No American jobs have been moved to China, and none are planned to be.

That is highly debatable.

One thing is not debatable, the expanding Asian market will NOT mean jobs for Americans.

Let me try to explain something to you. The world isn't divided into "people you like" and "fascists".

That's not how it works in the real world. There's a vast spectrum of political beliefs - not just 2.

At no point have I claimed that Romney "lied", or that the "report" didn't exist, or anything like that. You're arguing against things I've never said.

The OP of this thread is claiming that US jobs are being moved overseas. That isn't happening - no American jobs have been lost from Jeep.

Did you join just to say that? LMAO Glad I made you mad enough to come in here and make a fool of yourself..

Hey remember when liberals hated/HATE Booooooosh so much?! ;-)

Don't go way mad.. Just go away.

what can i say? i'm drawn to dopey, dumbasses who are so far insulated from reality that they still think a fully debunked lie is true. like i said, dumb fucking conservatives are like a fetish of mine.

p.s. don't take that to mean i'd fuck you. i know i haven't seen what you look like, but i imagine if your brain is retarded, your vagina is too.

TM in drag ^^^ Retarded vagina??? ROFL!!!!! yea sure.. whatever you say Weirdo.. Wow.. all the freaks coming out of the closet..It's great, isn't it when ya piss off total strangers and they join just to say stoooopid shit?? Like a puppet ;-)

oh, i'm a freak alright. but even with all the funk-nasty shit i've done in my day, i wouldn't fuck a retarded conservative with your dick. tell me, what's it like living in a world where up is down and down is up? it must be very disorienting living in a world completely devoid of reality.

Forum List

Back