"The View" is not so Cozy for John McCain.

Discussion in 'Congress' started by Modbert, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Modbert

Modbert Daydream Believer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
  2. Chris

Chris Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,089
  3. Jon

Jon The CPA

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,281
    Because, as she said, it's not part of the campaign. As she said, they are fortunate people, but they also give back a lot. You think they should give up everything they own? That's not what her father and family worked for, and anyone who expects them to live below their means is ignorant.

From that article, it seems John earned a few rounds of applause, especially when referring to Hillary.

I liked Whoopi's quip about slavery, but clearly it was off the mark.

4. Navy1960

Navy1960 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,189
    Wonderul show, don't you think Robert? I do like it however that Cindy McCain shut them down about the house thing finally. Let's see. Cindy McCain someone who's works with charities the world over , is noted for her work with reducing land mines, and her work in thrid world relief. I did forget to mention her daughter she adopted as well from Mother Threasa's orphanage as well. So here we have B. Walter's , Joy whatever her name is who's biggest accomplsihment is what? getting in the the short line at Bloomingdales in NYC? Calling into question someone like Cindy McCain, and what happened she smacked them down, like little children. As for their treatment for John McCain, thats no big surprise there. Funny I didn't see this when they were fawning all over Michelle Obama when she was on the show. I mean it couldn't mean there is a bias by any chance?

5. Modbert

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    Well if the McCain Campaign are going to accuse Obama of being what the McCains are, then they shouldn't talk about something like that.

I don't expect them to give up everything they own just for the record.

Whoopi's quip about slavery was off the mark, but it was true.

6. Chris

Chris Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,089
    Cindy McCain forged prescriptions in the names of her employees and stole drugs from her own charity. Her father was business partners with a mob boss who had reporter Don Bolles blown up in 1976. Cindy financed all of John's Senate campaigns and now she doesn't want to release her tax records from that period. What is she hiding? Did some of the money come from Daddy's mob connections?

7. Modbert

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    Elisabeth is biased for the Republicans.
    Whoopi is biased for the Democrats.

Simple stuff.

Why talk about their treatment of Michelle Obama compared to John McCain? Their audience is mainly women, plenty who believe in Abortion.

What do you think they are gonna do when he starts talking about his opposition to it? Give him a standing ovation?

8. Luissa

Luissa Annoying Customer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,664
    She has also stolen from these charities or at least one to pay for her drug addiction. I will not put her down for her drug addiction, that is their private family matter but the fact she stole from one of her family's charities makes me wonder?
    And of course they are biased but they did treat John's daughter well I might add whom I do like.

9. Navy1960

Navy1960 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,189
    Anything for the New York Times is automatically not worth even reading, as that news paper is so totally discredited as a news source it's become the "National Enquirer" with less pretty pictures. There is such a litany of problems there with firings of reporters for making stories up , to recanting front page news. to op-ed's that have to fit the mold.

10. Navy1960

Navy1960 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,189
    Your source on this is?