"The View" is not so Cozy for John McCain.

Because, as she said, it's not part of the campaign. As she said, they are fortunate people, but they also give back a lot. You think they should give up everything they own? That's not what her father and family worked for, and anyone who expects them to live below their means is ignorant.

From that article, it seems John earned a few rounds of applause, especially when referring to Hillary.

I liked Whoopi's quip about slavery, but clearly it was off the mark.

‘The View’ Couch Not So Cozy for McCain - The Caucus Blog - NYTimes.com

Not sure if this has been posted but interesting article.

I especially love how Cindy McCain refuses to answer how many houses the McCains own. :lol:

Wonderul show, don't you think Robert? I do like it however that Cindy McCain shut them down about the house thing finally. Let's see. Cindy McCain someone who's works with charities the world over , is noted for her work with reducing land mines, and her work in thrid world relief. I did forget to mention her daughter she adopted as well from Mother Threasa's orphanage as well. So here we have B. Walter's , Joy whatever her name is who's biggest accomplsihment is what? getting in the the short line at Bloomingdales in NYC? Calling into question someone like Cindy McCain, and what happened she smacked them down, like little children. As for their treatment for John McCain, thats no big surprise there. Funny I didn't see this when they were fawning all over Michelle Obama when she was on the show. I mean it couldn't mean there is a bias by any chance?

Because, as she said, it's not part of the campaign. As she said, they are fortunate people, but they also give back a lot. You think they should give up everything they own? That's not what her father and family worked for, and anyone who expects them to live below their means is ignorant.

From that article, it seems John earned a few rounds of applause, especially when referring to Hillary.

I liked Whoopi's quip about slavery, but clearly it was off the mark.

Well if the McCain Campaign are going to accuse Obama of being what the McCains are, then they shouldn't talk about something like that.

I don't expect them to give up everything they own just for the record.

Whoopi's quip about slavery was off the mark, but it was true.

Wonderul show, don't you think Robert? I do like it however that Cindy McCain shut them down about the house thing finally. Let's see. Cindy McCain someone who's works with charities the world over , is noted for her work with reducing land mines, and her work in thrid world relief. I did forget to mention her daughter she adopted as well from Mother Threasa's orphanage as well. So here we have B. Walter's , Joy whatever her name is who's biggest accomplsihment is what? getting in the the short line at Bloomingdales in NYC? Calling into question someone like Cindy McCain, and what happened she smacked them down, like little children. As for their treatment for John McCain, thats no big surprise there. Funny I didn't see this when they were fawning all over Michelle Obama when she was on the show. I mean it couldn't mean there is a bias by any chance?

Cindy McCain forged prescriptions in the names of her employees and stole drugs from her own charity. Her father was business partners with a mob boss who had reporter Don Bolles blown up in 1976. Cindy financed all of John's Senate campaigns and now she doesn't want to release her tax records from that period. What is she hiding? Did some of the money come from Daddy's mob connections?

Elisabeth is biased for the Republicans.
Whoopi is biased for the Democrats.

Simple stuff.

Why talk about their treatment of Michelle Obama compared to John McCain? Their audience is mainly women, plenty who believe in Abortion.

What do you think they are gonna do when he starts talking about his opposition to it? Give him a standing ovation?

She has also stolen from these charities or at least one to pay for her drug addiction. I will not put her down for her drug addiction, that is their private family matter but the fact she stole from one of her family's charities makes me wonder?
And of course they are biased but they did treat John's daughter well I might add whom I do like.

Anything for the New York Times is automatically not worth even reading, as that news paper is so totally discredited as a news source it's become the "National Enquirer" with less pretty pictures. There is such a litany of problems there with firings of reporters for making stories up , to recanting front page news. to op-ed's that have to fit the mold.

She has also stolen from these charities or at least one to pay for her drug addiction. I will not put her down for her drug addiction, that is their private family matter but the fact she stole from one of her family's charities makes me wonder?
And of course they are biased but they did treat John's daughter well I might add whom I do like.

Your source on this is?

Anything for the New York Times is automatically not worth even reading, as that news paper is so totally discredited as a news source it's become the "National Enquirer" with less pretty pictures. There is such a litany of problems there with firings of reporters for making stories up , to recanting front page news. to op-ed's that have to fit the mold.

Crooks and Liars McCain on The View says he’s never flip flopped on an issue

This good enough for you? Or do I need to go out and get a bunch of other media links Navy?

Cindy McCain forged prescriptions in the names of her employees and stole drugs from her own charity. Her father was business partners with a mob boss who had reporter Don Bolles blown up in 1976. Cindy financed all of John's Senate campaigns and now she doesn't want to release her tax records from that period. What is she hiding? Did some of the money come from Daddy's mob connections?

Show evidence or shut the fuck up.

A Tangled Story of Addiction
This is from the washington post!

Listen Robert, I'm well aware that Cindy McCain had an issued with drug addiction in when she was younger, hell I live in Phoenix. I'm also aware that after her family stepped in she put that behind her. You don't see me calling Obama a drug addict because of his admitted drug use from the time of his Senior year in high school till his Senior Year in college, or the fact that the only reason he didn't try heroin is because his dealer could not get it. Sorry, I don't judge people that way. what Cindy McCain has done with the number of charities in her life is a fact. she is a kind and giving person. This stupid notion that somehow, because Jim Hensley's partner Kemper Marley had anything to do with Don Bolles death which was never proven and somehow makes Cindy McCain look bad or for that matter John McCain is a totally stupid notion. Don Bolles was a reporter that worked for the Arizona Republic and when is car blew up because he was famous for going after the mafia in this town. People here tried to make that connection. So the logic that Cindy McCain had anything to do with that is totally assonine. It's rather like me saying your guy Obama because he taught at the Univ. of Chicago is guilty by association because he taught at the same school as a terrorist. See what I mean?

Listen Robert, I'm well aware that Cindy McCain had an issued with drug addiction in when she was younger, hell I live in Phoenix. I'm also aware that after her family stepped in she put that behind her. You don't see me calling Obama a drug addict because of his admitted drug use from the time of his Senior year in high school till his Senior Year in college, or the fact that the only reason he didn't try heroin is because his dealer could not get it. Sorry, I don't judge people that way. what Cindy McCain has done with the number of charities in her life is a fact. she is a kind and giving person. This stupid notion that somehow, because Jim Hensley's partner Kemper Marley had anything to do with Don Bolles death which was never proven and somehow makes Cindy McCain look bad or for that matter John McCain is a totally stupid notion. Don Bolles was a reporter that worked for the Arizona Republic and when is car blew up because he was famous for going after the mafia in this town. People here tried to make that connection. So the logic that Cindy McCain had anything to do with that is totally assonine. It's rather like me saying your guy Obama because he taught at the Univ. of Chicago is guilty by association because he taught at the same school as a terrorist. See what I mean?

I never brought up her addiction or the mafia stuff.

You actually ignored what I said.

Robert, that was one of those all inclusive answer's to I didn't have to crowd up the thread. I did see what you said and I know what the audience is for the View. However, the thread seems to lend weight to some theory that if John McCain is seen in a bad light on the View of all places then it must be bad? It's rather like Michelle Obama going to a live Rush show, how do you think she would fair there? not much better I think ? So your assesment of who they appeal to I don't have much of a disagreement with.

Robert, that was one of those all inclusive answer's to I didn't have to crowd up the thread. I did see what you said and I know what the audience is for the View. However, the thread seems to lend weight to some theory that if John McCain is seen in a bad light on the View of all places then it must be bad? It's rather like Michelle Obama going to a live Rush show, how do you think she would fair there? not much better I think ? So your assesment of who they appeal to I don't have much of a disagreement with.
Rush is alittle different from the view, for one the view women did not hope for a riot at the RNC with violence in the streets.
The majority of conservative talk show host talk about violence against liberals and I am not saying all of them but a good number do.
And even though the women asked him hard questions they did not attack him in the way conservatives like to think they did.

Rush is alittle different from the view, for one the view women did not hope for a riot at the RNC with violence in the streets.
The majority of conservative talk show host talk about violence against liberals and I am not saying all of them but a good number do.
And even though the women asked him hard questions they did not attack him in the way conservatives like to think they did.

Luissa , what I am saying is that "The View" can hardly be considered a bastion of fair mindedness when it comes to who they support in this election, at least you can give me that one? I used the Rush comparison as a way to show that the percieved by one side or the other depends on "The View " hey I gotta remember that. lol

Luissa , what I am saying is that "The View" can hardly be considered a bastion of fair mindedness when it comes to who they support in this election, at least you can give me that one? I used the Rush comparison as a way to show that the percieved by one side or the other depends on "The View " hey I gotta remember that. lol
I see your point! I just watch this story on PBS tonight about a liberal church in Tenn. that was attacked by a right wing nut job(I am not saying conservative are all this way) and one was killed and he had books by such talk show hosts as Michael Savage and a few others. They played some of things these men said and I couldn't believe it. I think Michael Savage needs to be fired and sent somewhere far far away. I was appalled by these men!
And I know most conservatives are not this way, I just don't think should be allowed on the radio or anywhere else.

I see your point! I just watch this story on PBS tonight about a liberal church in Tenn. that was attacked by a right wing nut job(I am not saying conservative are all this way) and one was killed and he had books by such talk show hosts as Michael Savage and a few others. They played some of things these men said and I couldn't believe it. I think Michael Savage needs to be fired and sent somewhere far far away. I was appalled by these men!
And I know most conservatives are not this way, I just don't think should be allowed on the radio or anywhere else.

You know it's one thing to disagree with someone's point of view and i'm pretty famous for doing that with all you democrats here. However, if we can't at some point in time come to the conclusion that we all have a common interest in seeing that we pass along a better country that the one we were given, and that both sides have good idea's and bad idea's then sadly, we are in for another 4 years of seeing nothing get done and, nothing work and this attitude of "well they did this to me , so im doing this to them" at the expense of the nation. The thing inTenn. just shows a nutjob is a nutjob no matter who they are. I do get a chuckle though about one thing though Louissa, I am waiting for someone to blame George Bush for this too. I mean hell that dude for as much as he has been blamed for is one busy man. lol

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back