For my fellow Conservatives (Palin interview may backfire)

Ninja

Dec 30, 2006
Glorious People's Republic of California
When will the far-Left and their MSM collaborator dogs ever learn?

Hopefully never :D

These people are so fucking stupid it's beyond words.

ABC's Gibson grilled Palin hard, but it may backfire
WASHINGTON, Sept. 12 (UPI) -- There were no surprises, no knockout zingers, but also no bloopers Thursday night in Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin's first TV interview since becoming the Republican vice presidential nominee.

Charles Gibson of ABC News was out for blood and inherently applied a double-standard compared with the kid gloves George Stephanopoulos used on Democratic presidential nominee Sen. Barack Obama of Illinois on Sunday night.

Gibson was out to embarrass Palin and expose her presumed ignorance from the word go. By contrast, when Obama referred to his "Muslim faith" on Sunday and did not correct himself, Stephanopoulos rushed in at once to help him and emphasize that the senator had really meant to say his Christian faith.

By contrast, Gibson tried to embarrass Palin by referring to her Christian faith in asking people to pray for U.S. soldiers in Iraq. Palin countered by pointing out she was following the precedent set by Abraham Lincoln.

More: ABC's Gibson grilled Palin hard, but it may backfire - UPI.com

The video is priceless - well-adjusted Conservatives eloquently describing why they like her, and ugly middle-aged libtard women (and faggy middle-aged libtard "males") trying to smear her :D

The coup d'etat was the Black woman who really liked her. Hopefully the DNC doesn't find out she left their plantation.

Ninja, were you born a name calling little person, or did that progress as you became more conservative. Libtards and faggy dems. You are so fucking eloquent.

I bet you are one of the "compassionate conservatives" who isn't.:evil:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAEnu89dxCY]YouTube - Barack Obama on ABC World News With Charlie Gibson (7/23/08)[/ame]

I wouldn't say he was exactly kissing Obama's ass in this interview...

Charlie Gibson asks the tough questions and Sarah Palin shouldn't be exempt from that...unless of course you believe that because she has a vag she can't handle it.

perhaps if Sarah Palin had actually answered the questions instead of seeming to avoid them with rehearsed sound bytes he wouldn't have had to reask them.

When she ran for governor in Alaska, it was very similar. The people had little access to her in this type of forum. She was kept out of view sort of like they did originally here.

She doesn't know the territory.

I figured if she did poorly the right would come out and whine that she'd been treated unfairly... if she'd have done great they'd have said "see, she's ready" even if the questions had been exactly the same.

if Sarah Palin can't handle Charlie Gibson how the fuck is she supposed to handle Putin or other foreign leaders who have even LESS respect for women?

Seemed pretty even-keel to me. Palin fumbled a few answers, Gibson twisted a few questions. The Celebrity Press never really grills candidates and politicians of either party THAT hard... they've got a cozy relationship.

Your average insurance defense lawyer asks tougher questions of a personal injury plaintiff in a deposition.

I dunno.

One of these days someone might stumble upon some real dirt, some legitimate dirt, about Sarah Palin--everybody has some somewhere, as we're all human--but nobody's going to believe it, because there's been so much faux dirt spread about her.

And the besmirchers will have only themselves to blame.

When she ran for governor in Alaska, it was very similar. The people had little access to her in this type of forum. She was kept out of view sort of like they did originally here.

She doesn't know the territory.

Obama strikes me more as the Howard Hill type.

I can see him selling band instruments without knowing a how to read a note of music

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jz0mI5EgeY"]Doesn't know the territory?[/ame]

Harold Obama in good form
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI_Oe-jtgdI&feature=related"]Trouble in River City[/ame]

Palin knows NOTHING about foreign policy and her ignorance was embarassing.

Hopefully, she does more interviews in the future.

She can't even say "nuclear" correctly...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDdPnKjFhpA]YouTube - Sarah Palin ABC Gibson Interview - Nukes, Iran, Terrorism[/ame]

Wow. If all we can do is mock people for their pronounciation, I guess the race is over.

I dunno, from what I've seen, the left is grammar and spelling challenged themselves.

The video is priceless - well-adjusted Conservatives eloquently describing why they like her, and ugly middle-aged libtard women (and faggy middle-aged libtard "males") trying to smear her :D

The coup d'etat was the Black woman who really liked her. Hopefully the DNC doesn't find out she left their plantation.
The last segment from the guy that preferred Pee Wee Herman. That pretty much says it all with him right there. :lol:

Forum List

Back