Obama's latest masterpiece mocks John McCain...

Ninja

Dec 30, 2006
Glorious People's Republic of California
...for not being able to send an e-mail or use a computer.

Obama's New Ad Strikes A New Low

[youtube]bQ2I0t_Twk0[/youtube]

Ho ho,funny eh?

Except when you find out that the reason McCain doesn't do these things is because the war time injuries he suffered in the service of his country stop him from combing his hair, typing on a keyboard, or tying his shoes

So...what do we have to say about a presidential candidate who approved something like this? What does it tell us about his humanity, and more importantly, his judgment?

If this is what the Obama campaign means by more forceful attacks, I say bring it on. America is getting to know the Chosen One better with every day that passes.

from Joshuapundit

All I have to say about this one is, I don't think that in their partisan freenzy they gave that fact much weight. It's a lame attempt to make him seem out of touch. To me if I were the McCain campaign I would point that our and show him going up to a person on a computer, and saying "sorry I would type you a message , but my arms were both broken when I was in a POW camp, so let me shake your hand instead" So much for the "hope and change" message.

Ho ho,funny eh?

Except when you find out that the reason McCain doesn't do these things is because the war time injuries he suffered in the service of his country stop him from combing his hair, typing on a keyboard, or tying his shoes

So...what do we have to say about a presidential candidate who approved something like this? What does it tell us about his humanity, and more importantly, his judgment?

If this is what the Obama campaign means by more forceful attacks, I say bring it on. America is getting to know the Chosen One better with every day that passes.

from Joshuapundit

Are you saying that McCain doesn't have a single finger on either hand that he can type on a keyboard with?:confused:

Sounds like he belongs in a nursing home instead of the White House. :D

From what I can find on thru google John McCain's only impairment from his war time injuries is that he can't raise his hands above his head. The same is true of many people. There's nothing about his fingers being injured. He doesn't try to hold the keyboard above his head does he?

Hey, most people his age do not use computers. The wingers may try to capitalize by making more out his injuries than are real, but it seems that he's just an old goat that isn't interested in using a computer. The same is true of my Dad.

I don't think that using a computer should be a criteria for the Presidency, but I does show that he's a bit out of touch with the times.

Naturally the "compassonate progressives" continue to mock.

Then, as the pattern has been seen several times already, as the public recoils at Obama's latest misstep and drops another 3 points the same people will flail, "That's not what he meant! That's not what he meant!"

Typing requires having your arms oustretched for a period of time, which McCain can't do. He can't lift his arms past his shoulders AT ALL. He can stretch them out, but holding them out long enough to even write is painful. Typing is pretty much impossible for him.

Ho ho,funny eh?

from Joshuapundit

I think if he can't use a computer or send a email because of his injuries as a POW then I'm pretty sure this ad will backfire on Obama. If those are the reasons he can't do those things, then I think he should scrap the Ad.

However, the part about the economy can't be excused by his time as a POW.

Not being able to use a computer or send a email (though the thought to me seems a bit odd) is one thing. Not knowing the economy when your running for POTUS is another.

Ho ho,funny eh?

from Joshuapundit

When McCain came back from Vietnam, he cheated repeatedly on his crippled wife, and then divorced her to marry Cindy Hensley. In the 1980's McCain lobbied for Charles Keating, the saving and loan felon who stole billions in pension money, and took numerous jet set vacations at Keating's expense. In the 1990's McCain had an affair with a lobbyist that so scared his staff, that they told her to stay away from him. His campaigns for the Senate were all financed with his wife Cindy's mob money. In 1994 Cindy McCain forged prescriptions in the names of her employees and stole drugs from her own charity. McCain's campaign this year is getting huge amounts of oil company money. His pick for vice president is under an ethics investigation and will probably be indicted on Oct 31st. McCain is 72 years old, has had cancer 5 times and is on 5 different medications. He is so out of it, that his staff will no longer let him talk to the press unscripted.

When McCain came back from Vietnam, he cheated repeatedly on his crippled wife, and then divorced her to marry Cindy Hensley. In the 1980's McCain lobbied for Charles Keating, the saving and loan felon who stole billions in pension money, and took numerous jet set vacations at Keating's expense. In the 1990's McCain had an affair with a lobbyist that so scared his staff, that they told her to stay away from him. His campaigns for the Senate were all financed with his wife Cindy's mob money. In 1994 Cindy McCain forged prescriptions in the names of her employees and stole drugs from her own charity. McCain's campaign this year is getting huge amounts of oil company money. His pick for vice president is under an ethics investigation and will probably be indicted on Oct 31st. McCain is 72 years old, has had cancer 5 times and is on 5 different medications. He is so out of it, that his staff will no longer let him talk to the press unscripted.

Kirk, you are a plagiarist:

When McCain came back from Vietnam, he cheated repeatedly on his crippled wife, and then divorced her to marry Cindy Hensley - Google Search

No wonder you like Biden so much.

I hate this kind of politicing.

I hate it when the Rs do it, and I hate it when the Ds do it, too.

All it does is take our minds off the real issues which face this nation.

It is the dumbing down of the debate. It is pandering to the lowest humors in all of us.

It serves no purpose but to character assassinate the people running for office, and frankly neither of them deserve this treatment. They are both honorable men.

Naturally the very dumbest of the electorate like it (or hate it) enormously because it is giving them a message they can sink their fangs into.

Perhaps repressed under my self-image of myself as a populist liberal, lurks an real honest-to-god, sick of the tyranny of the truly stupid elitist.

I say this because I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that the truly stupid should not be allowed vote.

They don't know the issues, they don't know their history, they don't know anything but some thoughtless bumper sticker logic served up to them by Madison Avenue.

Most of them are so full of misinformation and self serving malicious dislogic that they truly are a menace to our society.

They are a menace to this democratic republic regardless of whether they are leaning far right or far left.

So much for my democractic credentials, eh?

I find that most people are rather stupid.

Far too stupid to be qualified to choose our leaders, in my never very humble opinion.

Last edited:
Your candor and honesty are to be commended, editec.

I'm sorry I changed my post after you'd commented on it, Ninja. You must have read and commented as I was redrafting my post.

I often post too soon and then have to go back and finish my post.

Feel free to rethink your comments, after rereading my final draft of it.

We must both be early risers, eh?

I will be willing to give John McCain basic e-mail and internet lessons! I will actually go down to his office Monday morning and offer to teach him how to turn on the computer at his office. I will actually sacrafice my pay for a day to teach the next potential commander and chief how to use his computer, because I find it disturbing, especially for 2008, not to know how to use a computer. Is anybody with me on this?:clap2:

I am in no way, shape or form an early riser.

I am a night owl. It's 3:02 AM here. I am going to finish my beer and crash. I probably won't get up before 1:00PM.

I like it when I can peer into the non-political sides people. Your post allowed me to do just that. I like what I see :cool:

Have a great morning, dude.

I will be willing to give John McCain basic e-mail and internet lessons! I will actually go down to his office Monday morning and offer to teach him how to turn on the computer at his office. I will actually sacrafice my pay for a day to teach the next potential commander and chief how to use his computer, because I find it disturbing, especially for 2008, not to know how to use a computer. Is anybody with me on this?:clap2:

Absolutely.

It's unbelievable that a major party would nominate someone who doesn't use a computer, or a VP nominee who doesn't know anything about foreign policy.

Vote Republican, because we don't know anything.

john-mccain.jpg

McCain, the blackberry user.
Senator John McCain Is A BlackBerry User | RIMarkable

McCain the computer user:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/13/us/politics/13text-mccain.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

Ninja: the stupid partisan hack liar:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/elections-2008/58156-obamas-latest-masterpiece-mocks-john-mccain.html

John McCain admitting he doesn't know how to use a computer.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzi9cXgmhyc&feature=related]YouTube - John Mccain what computer do you prefer to use?[/ame]

Forum List

Back