Zone1 The Vatican is not the home of the Catholic Church anymore (as is obvious?)

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
After Pius XII, there have been no valid popes. Evildoers took over the Vatican 65 years ago... splains a lot of things, doesn't it?

Pius XII (last true pope) had this to say about the Catholic Church which at the time he wrote this WAS in the Vatican (so keep in mind he is referring to the TRUE Catholic Church)

Also note: "the loving Mother" refers to the True Church (always called She).

Pius XII explained as follows:

And if at times there appears in the Church something that indicates the weakness of our human nature, it should not be attributed to her juridical constitution, but rather to that regrettable inclination to evil found in each individual, which its Divine Founder permits even at times in the most exalted members of His Mystical Body, for the purpose of testing the virtue of the shepherds no less than of the flocks, and that all may increase the merit of their Christian faith. For, as We said above, Christ did not wish to exclude sinners from His Church; hence if some of her members are suffering from spiritual maladies, that is no reason why we should lessen our love for the Church, but rather a reason why we should increase our devotion to her members. Certainly the loving Mother is spotless in the Sacraments,

After Pius XII, there have been no valid popes. Evildoers took over the Vatican 65 years ago... splains a lot of things, doesn't it?

Pius XII (last true pope) had this to say about the Catholic Church which at the time he wrote this WAS in the Vatican (so keep in mind he is referring to the TRUE Catholic Church)

Also note: "the loving Mother" refers to the True Church (always called She).

Pius XII explained as follows:
He was the Pope who was all in for Hitler and Mussolini.

He was the Pope who was all in for Hitler and Mussolini.
so goes the fake info

not at all true. Doesn't the bible say something about how all men are liars?

Anyone over the age of about 40 and esp those who watch real news (frequently) know this better than anyone

It is idolatry to worship ‘consecrated’ bread? The Catholic Church says that, during Mass, the bread and wine literally turn into the body, blood, soul, and divinity of Jesus Christ. Catholics are taught to bow before the bread and to worship it. According to Catholic Canon Law, Catholics are supposed to worship the Eucharist (consecrated bread and wine) with "supreme adoration." They also pray to it.

Only the Catholic priest has the power to make the wafer and juice change, what incredible supernaturalism this is. So why is the blood not in his body? Why is His body not His body? Where does the Bible teach about priests turning the wafer and juice into Jesus, where did Jesus say they can do this? He didn’t. This is all made up by a church that refuses to give the gospel message to its people to be saved so that the people can give it to others.

It is idolatry to worship ‘consecrated’ bread? The Catholic Church says that, during Mass, the bread and wine literally turn into the body, blood, soul, and divinity of Jesus Christ. Catholics are taught to bow before the bread and to worship it. According to Catholic Canon Law, Catholics are supposed to worship the Eucharist (consecrated bread and wine) with "supreme adoration." They also pray to it.
Catholics worship Christ. Catholics believe in Christ's real presence in the Eucharist, so again...it is Christ who is worshiped.

Catholics worship Christ. Catholics believe in Christ's real presence in the Eucharist, so again...it is Christ who is worshiped.

So Jesus was made out of stale wafers? That must have been a problem.

Transubstantiation is probably one of the stupider Catholic beliefs, along with Papal Infallibility. The reason we have so many sects is you couldn't burn all the people who pointed out it was silly.

Transubstantiation is probably one of the stupider Catholic beliefs, along with Papal Infallibility. The reason we have so many sects is you couldn't burn all the people who pointed out it was silly.
It is often true individuals do not share the same reality with one another. For example, my reality is body, mind, and spirit. If I recall correctly, your reality is body and mind.

Jesus also had a spiritual reality, and his teachings (such as baptism) is that there are physical symbols that depict the spiritual reality. For those who have no spiritual reality, baptism, of course, depicts nothing.

The same with our Holy Eucharist. The spiritual reality is that we are nourished by Christ, just as we see an infant being nourished by its mother. The spiritual reality is his body and blood present to nourish our spirits.

Those who hold no belief in spirit hold no belief it can be nourished or cleansed. Just as we cannot explain 'blue' to a person who has no sight, it is impossible to explain spiritual realities to one who has no spirit. Our realities are that different.

You thinking I have no spirit is like a blind person thinking I have no blue. The thoughts being if there were a spirit or a blue, you, as an individual would have it, too. Our individual realities are not the same.

It is often true individuals do not share the same reality with one another. For example, my reality is body, mind, and spirit. If I recall correctly, your reality is body and mind.

Here's the thing. Mind and body can be quantified and proven, spirit cannot.

The same with our Holy Eucharist. The spiritual reality is that we are nourished by Christ, just as we see an infant being nourished by its mother. The spiritual reality is his body and blood present to nourish our spirits.

Those who hold no belief in spirit hold no belief it can be nourished or cleansed. Just as we cannot explain 'blue' to a person who has no sight, it is impossible to explain spiritual realities to one who has no spirit. Our realities are that different.

Except even before I realized the RCC was utter horse puckey, the Eucharist still tasted like a stale wafer.

Now, I compare that to a magician on a stage. A good magician or a good priest can make the hokum entertaining. The difference is the magician is pretty straight forward that he's engaged in hokum.

e2e1315ee4c38d19dfdbc1e16f2bbbab.jpg

Otherwise this would be horrifying!

A religious hucksters plays on our deepest fears and gets us to obey... this is why I find them contemptable.

A religious hucksters plays on our deepest fears and gets us to obey... this is why I find them contemptable.
I am beginning to realize the basic difference between you and I is that you have always had deep fears, while I never have. In fact, I remember one of Stephen King's introduction to a horror novel. He said anyone who was not afraid to go to sleep after reading that book had no imagination. It apparently never occurred to Mr. King that some of us have such an abundant imagination, our imaginations can overcome any terrifying thing he dreams up. I never lost any sleep over a Stephen King novel.

As I said...different realities. Your reality is religious hucksters playing on your fears. My reality is a pioneer spirit exploring the magnificent Kingdom of God, endeavoring to bring little bits of what is found there back here. The Spiritual gifts which Jesus introduced have more punch than some can conceptualize.

I am beginning to realize the basic difference between you and I is that you have always had deep fears, while I never have. In fact, I remember one of Stephen King's introduction to a horror novel. He said anyone who was not afraid to go to sleep after reading that book had no imagination. It apparently never occurred to Mr. King that some of us have such an abundant imagination, our imaginations can overcome any terrifying thing he dreams up. I never lost any sleep over a Stephen King novel.

I only lose sleep over his vapid prose...

The major difference I see is that you probably know that your priests are full of crap, but you are terrified to question it out of fear of going to hell. So you keep sending them money and turning a blind eye when they schtupe the Altar Boys.

As I said...different realities. Your reality is religious hucksters playing on your fears. My reality is a pioneer spirit exploring the magnificent Kingdom of God, endeavoring to bring little bits of what is found there back here. The Spiritual gifts which Jesus introduced have more punch than some can conceptualize.

If you actually read your bible, most of you aren't going there...

But you let the religious hucksters keep scamming you out of money and denying yourself any enjoyment of life.

The major difference I see is that you probably know that your priests are full of crap, but you are terrified to question it out of fear of going to hell. So you keep sending them money and turning a blind eye when they schtupe the Altar Boys.
:auiqs.jpg: I suppose you are aware you cannot be taken seriously?!? Priests are simply men in the same order all my brothers are men. They have their profession as do most men.

Seriously, I find it hard to believe you were ever in Catholic school around priests and nuns--or even other boys.

So now I fear hell, do I? I was a mere teen, not fitting in very well anywhere, when I said to God I preferred heaven, but if I was not a good fit for heaven, He should not hesitate to send me to hell. I still feel the same, but hold a strong belief that there is a corner in heaven, even for me. If there is not...I'll just imagine those in heaven being happier I am not there. For example, you, Joe. If you find yourself in heaven, I suspect you will not want to look me up. ;)

If you actually read your bible, most of you aren't going there...

But you let the religious hucksters keep scamming you out of money and denying yourself any enjoyment of life.
No fears, my money is safe from religion, although I have my doubts whether it is safe from the government.

I love my life. Who couldn't help enjoy life, surrounded by middle school students during the day and holding a couple of chinchillas in the evening? How about you, Joe? Do you love yours?

Only the Catholic priest has the power to make the wafer and juice change, what incredible supernaturalism this is. So why is the blood not in his body? Why is His body not His body? Where does the Bible teach about priests turning the wafer and juice into Jesus, where did Jesus say they can do this? He didn’t. This is all made up by a church that refuses to give the gospel message to its people to be saved so that the people can give it to others.
you just don't know where to find in Scripture because you have been Protestant, probably all your life.

I'm not going to write 25,000 words here to try to educate you. And also, htere is this: The Catholic Church does not exist in the Vatican or its satellites anymore. The bread is NOT being consecrated in that sect, so Pelosi receiving what looks like holy Communion is no big deal (just bread). If you want the real body and Blood of our Lord, you have to go to a real priest in a Sedevacantis Church. The Sect (as I call the Vatican-ites) doesn't have any validly ordained priests (that I know of, unless he was ordained by a validly ordained bishop, but the Catholics lost theVatican in 1958 & most validly ordained bishops are no longer with us).

to that, I say

AMEN

only problem is: where are the true Catholics and their true Church?

NOT in the Vatican, certainly and not in any "church" that follows the Vatican as though it is valid. It is not bc it is not Catholic

John 6:27-72

I suppose you are aware you cannot be taken seriously?!? Priests are simply men in the same order all my brothers are men. They have their profession as do most men.
Uh, what are you talking about?
I know you like to pretend your clergy aren't a bunch of perverts, but how could they not be?

"Help Wanted, must have no interest in adult women and willing to spend a lot of time around kids. Oh, and we pay you next to no money."

How do you NOT get pedos like that.

So now I fear hell, do I? I was a mere teen, not fitting in very well anywhere, when I said to God I preferred heaven, but if I was not a good fit for heaven, He should not hesitate to send me to hell. I still feel the same, but hold a strong belief that there is a corner in heaven, even for me. If there is not...I'll just imagine those in heaven being happier I am not there. For example, you, Joe. If you find yourself in heaven, I suspect you will not want to look me up.

First, I really don't believe the universe is so badly designed that when I get to the afterlife, it's the Catholic God in charge.

I'm just as worried that Shintoism is right, and Amaterasu wants to have a word with me about "Yellow Fever".

No fears, my money is safe from religion, although I have my doubts whether it is safe from the government.

Well, here's the difference. You have a say in Government, and it's going to a real thing.

Nobody votes for God.

I love my life. Who couldn't help enjoy life, surrounded by middle school students during the day and holding a couple of chinchillas in the evening? How about you, Joe? Do you love yours?
I'm happy with my life.
Not happy where the country is going, but I'll be dead before you Bible Thumpers turn us into the Republic of Gilead.

Forum List

Back