The USMB Nostradamus predicts!

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
I, PredFan, the USMB Nostradamus, who has been correct every prediction so far will now impart to you good people my next prediction.

This isn't the first time I have made this prediction and if you have been paying attention to my posts you will ready know this. This is the first time I've made it an official prediction with its own thread.

I have stated many times in many threads what the Democrat Party's end game is on guns. That is total disarmament of Americans and repeal if the 2nd Amendment. They are in fact coming for our guns. Not tomorrow and not all at once but that is the goal. Here's a repeat of how it works:

Gun control doesn't stop criminals from getting guns, and some nut job kills a bunch of people with a gun. So the government in one way or another plays on people's stupidity and emotions and enacts gun controls.

But....

Gun control doesn't stop criminals from getting guns, and some nut job kills a bunch of people with a gun. So the government in one way or another plays on people's stupidity and emotions and enacts yet more gun controls.

But....

Gun control doesn't stop criminals from getting guns, and some nut job kills a bunch of people with a gun. So the government in one way or another plays on people's stupidity and emotions and enacts yet more gun controls.

Wash, rinse, repeat until no
One can have a gun in the U.S.

Obama's EO of today places restrictions on guns. It won't stop a single gun crime or murder. More gun control will be needed, and we are seeing right now my prediction actually happening.

We are seeing our government actually doing what I have predicted.

These EOs that Obama the Scam Artist has forced illegally on us have nothing to do with saving lives and everything to do with furthering the left wing agenda.

I, PredFan, the USMB Nostradamus, who has been correct every prediction so far will now impart to you good people my next prediction.

This isn't the first time I have made this prediction and if you have been paying attention to my posts you will ready know this. This is the first time I've made it an official prediction with its own thread.

I have stated many times in many threads what the Democrat Party's end game is on guns. That is total disarmament of Americans and repeal if the 2nd Amendment. They are in fact coming for our guns. Not tomorrow and not all at once but that is the goal. Here's a repeat of how it works:

Gun control doesn't stop criminals from getting guns, and some nut job kills a bunch of people with a gun. So the government in one way or another plays on people's stupidity and emotions and enacts gun controls.

But....

But....

Obama's EO of today places restrictions on guns. It won't stop a single gun crime or murder. More gun control will be needed, and we are seeing right now my prediction actually happening.

These EOs that Obama the Scam Artist has forced illegally on us have nothing to do with saving lives and everything to do with furthering the left wing agenda.
Yes, but watch and see how many stupid ignorant voters go to the polls on election day and elect and re-elect professional politicians to serve in government. American citizens never learn. Voters do the same thing election after election, yet expect a different result. Go figure. Citizens deserve what they get for being so damn stupid. Voters get exactly what they ask for. They voted Obama into office, not once, but twice. I love to hear American citizens piss, moan, and bitch after they vote the damn pathetic anti-America crooks into office.

I actually laugh at the stupid people that argue over which is better, Democrats or Republicans. Little do they know, both are exactly the same, except they practice the scams and con games a little differently.

But....

But....

Yes, but watch and see how many stupid ignorant voters go to the polls on election day and elect and re-elect professional politicians to serve in government. American citizens never learn. Voters do the same thing election after election, yet expect a different result. Go figure. Citizens deserve what they get for being so damn stupid. Voters get exactly what they ask for. They voted Obama into office, not once, but twice. I love to hear American citizens piss, moan, and bitch after they vote the damn pathetic anti-America crooks into office.

I actually laugh at the stupid people that argue over which is better, Democrats or Republicans. Little do they know, both are exactly the same, except they practice the scams and con games a little differently.

All too true I'm afraid.

But....

But....

All too true I'm afraid.
Been that way since I started voting in 1979...

But....

But....

The left wing agenda being, of course, to save lives

But....

But....

100% garbage. If he wanted to save lives, he would spend money looking into why our society creates these people who kill. Finding the answer to that would save victims of guns, knives, pipe bombs, poison, and on and on. Yet he doesn't, it isn't about lives at all.

But....

But....

Did you know that Nostradamus predicted that a man in a turban will end the world as we know it...seriously he does

But....

But....

Did you know that Nostradamus predicted that a man in a turban will end the world as we know it...seriously he does

That is why I earned the name The USMB Nostradamus, I'm always right in my predictions.

And I do remember that whole quatrain. He claimed that in the end, the man in the turban would be defeated when the eagle and the bear allied against him.

But....

But....

That is why I earned the name The USMB Nostradamus, I'm always right in my predictions.

And I do remember that whole quatrain. He claimed that in the end, the man in the turban would be defeated when the eagle and the bear allied against him.
From MOAB....

If he wanted to save lives he would have used the national guard to police and clean up all the gun and gang infested cities in the US, such as Chicago and Baltimore.

But....

But....

One hundred percent bull shit but hey, everyone loves a good spin. :thup:

But....

But....

One hundred percent bull shit but hey, everyone loves a good spin. :thup:

That wasn't even a good spin.

Forum List

Back