The USMB Bar and Grill

One public service announcement. There are three designated drivers here tonight. Sandy, Gail and Mary. If you have too many and need a ride home just ask one of the ladies. They will be sitting at the table by the door drinking cokes. I would rather give you a free ride home than to spend my hard earned money on buying you flowers and dragging my ass up to the hospital to sign your casts or whatever. Seriously, if you get to much by all means, ask for a free ride.

Hey Count, I am here late for my date with Dude. Is he still here? Maybe in the washroom? Maybe not? :( We were going to have drinks....

One public service announcement. There are three designated drivers here tonight. Sandy, Gail and Mary. If you have too many and need a ride home just ask one of the ladies. They will be sitting at the table by the door drinking cokes. I would rather give you a free ride home than to spend my hard earned money on buying you flowers and dragging my ass up to the hospital to sign your casts or whatever. Seriously, if you get to much by all means, ask for a free ride.

I would like a ride over to my bed. It's all the way on the other side of the room.

I would like a ride over to my bed. It's all the way on the other side of the room.

But first, I'd like one of your ladies help me take a leak.

When it comes to urinating, I take a "hands off approach". So either Sandy, Gail, or Mary can aim me...or they can mop up.

Considering it's the USMB we're talkin' about, this would be more appropriate.

funny-pictures-road-kill-cafe-dMp.jpg

Forum List

Back