The USA Workers and the Economy Cannot Afford Republicans

It is the RINO dominated republican party that is constantly putting forth this fiscally conservative facade which is bogus They also pretend they do not increase taxes which in fact is not true.

The past 3 repub admins have increased taxes and budgets in spite of their rhetoric. They are lucky voters are not paying close attention.

True Enough but then none of them on a scale like Obama has. When it comes to spending anyways. Democrats try and dismiss it and say he had to do it because of Bush, but the Fact is he did not just spend one time things like the Stimulus, He has increased Annual Discretionary spending by over 25%. That is spending he has, unless laws are changes, Committed us to spending year after year. Even Counting Both wars, (not Tarp as it was a one time thing) Bushes last Deficit was still far less than the Deficits Obama himself Projects running for the next 10 Years if he gets his way.

Sorry you can not argue with the Numbers. Obama ran and bashed Bush constantly for Racking up about 4.5 Trillion in New Debt in 8 years and then promptly Reaches that Number in only 3 years himself, and his Best Case Scenario says he will add another 7 Trillion in New Debt if we let him have 5 more years.

But the Problems with Obama go so much deeper than Spending. He is not a leader. the last 3 years have been a stunning display of a lack of Leadership, Hyper Partisanship, and one Horrible Decision after another.

Romney isn't perfect, in fact he is far from what I really want, but I have very Confident he would be a massive Improvement on Obama, and I believe if he wins the Nomination, Obama is toast.

To much riding on this shit to Fuck it up trying to put up a More Perfect Candidate that has less chance of winning. If Obama gets 4 more years, and Dems Have any Sort of Power in Congress at all left after this Election. We wont even want to lead the country they leave 4 years later. It will be in Ruins, with the Rest of the world. Economically that is.

In fact, by the time the second Bush left office, the national debt had grown to $12.1 trillion

It is the RINO dominated republican party that is constantly putting forth this fiscally conservative facade which is bogus They also pretend they do not increase taxes which in fact is not true.

The past 3 repub admins have increased taxes and budgets in spite of their rhetoric. They are lucky voters are not paying close attention.

True Enough but then none of them on a scale like Obama has. When it comes to spending anyways. Democrats try and dismiss it and say he had to do it because of Bush, but the Fact is he did not just spend one time things like the Stimulus, He has increased Annual Discretionary spending by over 25%. That is spending he has, unless laws are changes, Committed us to spending year after year. Even Counting Both wars, (not Tarp as it was a one time thing) Bushes last Deficit was still far less than the Deficits Obama himself Projects running for the next 10 Years if he gets his way.

Sorry you can not argue with the Numbers. Obama ran and bashed Bush constantly for Racking up about 4.5 Trillion in New Debt in 8 years and then promptly Reaches that Number in only 3 years himself, and his Best Case Scenario says he will add another 7 Trillion in New Debt if we let him have 5 more years.

But the Problems with Obama go so much deeper than Spending. He is not a leader. the last 3 years have been a stunning display of a lack of Leadership, Hyper Partisanship, and one Horrible Decision after another.

Romney isn't perfect, in fact he is far from what I really want, but I have very Confident he would be a massive Improvement on Obama, and I believe if he wins the Nomination, Obama is toast.

To much riding on this shit to Fuck it up trying to put up a More Perfect Candidate that has less chance of winning. If Obama gets 4 more years, and Dems Have any Sort of Power in Congress at all left after this Election. We wont even want to lead the country they leave 4 years later. It will be in Ruins, with the Rest of the world. Economically that is.

In fact, by the time the second Bush left office, the national debt had grown to $12.1 trillion

and what is it today with the Obama and his comrades in arms in office for just three years?

It is the Bush name that takes financial institutions down the drain and puts millions out of work I mean millions upon millions. The Bush name has done this twice in the past 31 years.

On top of that the repubs have become the most reckless and liberal spenders in this nations history.

Libertarians and the Christian fundamentalists removed most all of the fiscal conservative and socially responsible republicans from the party. Now it is the party of RINO's that recklessly spend money like there is no tomorrow.

The party is very conservative meaning narrow minded BUT not fiscally conservative.

Repubs for all their of talk about taxes and debt are simply full of crap.

Last edited:
It is the Bush name that takes financial institutions down the drain and puts millions out of work I mean millions upon millions. The Bush name has done this twice in the past 31 years.

On top of that the repubs have become the most reckless and liberal spenders in this nations history.

Libertarians and the Christian fundamentalists removed most all of the fiscal conservative and socially responsible republicans from the party. Now it is the party of RINO's that recklessly spend money like there is no tomorrow.

The party is very conservative meaning narrow minded BUT not fiscally conservative.

Why are you only admitting to just one side of the problem, Merrill?
The domocrats are no better and their Congress proves to be even bigger spenders

and what is the national dept TODAY with Obama in office for only three years?

The domocrats are no better and their Congress proves to be even bigger spenders

MERRILL, is a kool-aid drinker. A regular Stalin-Grad

MERRILL, is a kool-aid drinker. A regular Stalin-Grad

rdeans long lost cousin..

I've noticed folks like merrill show up on message boards about this far out from presidential elections and really pour on the lefty bullshit during the ensuing run-up to election day. There will be others too but then, poof, they're gone after the election. So just enjoy them while they're here, great to kick around and abuse.

[B"]The USA Workers and the Economy Cannot Afford Republicans"[/B]

A more accurate thread title would be "The USA Workers and the Economy Cannot Afford Republicans & Democrats"

Both parties are not representative of the individual voter. They both cater to whoever gives them the Big Money. Get Big Money out of politics and we'd see a representative government as envisioned by the Founding Fathers.

obamasuck.jpg

This is what I mean and take note there is a dangerous pattern that which has developed regarding financial institutions home loan scams. The mammoth impact on families, home owners and the economy is devastating.

1, BAILOUT ENTITLEMENT

2. BAILOUT ENTITLEMENT

3.CRIMINAL BAILOUT ENTITLEMENT

4. WALL STREET ENTITLEMENT

5. RECKLESS ENTITLEMENT

6. CRIMINAL ENTITLEMENT

7. CRIMINAL ENTITLEMENT

doesnt_mean_you_had_to_be_a_liberal_moron_mousepad-p144632898523493331trak_400.jpg

You can imagine that Reagan caused the "home loan scam" if it makes you happy but it was the democrat party that threatened banks with civil rights litigation if they didn't make risky loans to people who could not afford mortages. It was the democrat party that created the scam of bundling up bad mortages with good mortages and selling them to lending institutions as good mortages. Most importantly the smoking gun was House Banking chairperson Barney Frank telling Americans that Fannie Mae was doing fine when it uwas under the verge of collapse. As banking chairman Frank had oversight responsibility for Fannie Mae. Former CEO of Fannie, Frank Raines is a Obama financial advisor. It is alleged that he cooked the books to show a fake profit tied to his yearly bonus and walked away with 90 Million for three years work. Barry appointed a communist to his "green jobs board" only their ain't no green jobs. We can't afford crooks and fools in the democrat party. Throw the bums out in November.

Forum List

Back