The USA is the greatest country in the history of the world !

actually the economy under Trump is slightly worse than the last three years under Obama. The brainwash is very strong isn't it?
what ??? wow !!you are insane !!
You are duped again, Dupe.
Trump didn't transform the economy — it's mostly the same as it was under Obama
Nov 16, 2019 · President Trump has not transformed the U.S. economy for the better, as he promised he would. It has not ...

View attachment 302193Washington Post
The Trump economy vs. the Obama economy in 15 charts - The
Aug 20, 2019 · ... is headed for a recession in 2020, another key question is: Is the Trump economy any better than Obama's?

View attachment 302194The New York Times
Opinion | Trump Can't Beat Obama on the Economy
Aug 27, 2019 · Time for a reality check on Mr. Trump's economic ... After Inflation, Workers Did Better Under Obama.
bwaaaa haaaa haaaaa ! pal you can post the left wing Trump hating ny times [yes in lower case letters] and the whashrag post another leftwing piece of toilet paper all you want pal ! i have friends who own businesses and the economy took off like a rocket when business friendly Trump took over ! the economy sucked the entire 8 yrs under Obama !
Even Forbes agrees. You really ought to try real news media. Poor America.
View attachment 302223Forbes
Trump's Economy Is Losing Steam
Oct 5, 2019 · It looks like this year's job growth will be lower than Obama's last ... Over 32 months Obama added 1.5 million more jobs than Trump.

View attachment 302224MLive.com
Michigan's economy under Trump vs. Obama: A county-level look at wage, employment trends
In the case of Trump,"he inherited a economy that already had been growing steadily for the past seven years," Ballard said. "It was Obama, for better or ...
poor America ! so you arent an American and you dont live in the US ! thats why you are posting that bull !what country do you live in ?
the only people in the United States who are a disgrace are people who believe garbage propaganda without question even though they are confronted with the truth all day long. Brainwashed functional moron is what you are. How many of your phony scandals against Democrats have gone to court? Zero. LOL unbelievable twit!!

the United States has freed ,fed,defended and offered more aid and cured more disease's than any other country on earth ! no matter what the left says the USA has done more for man kind than any other nation in history !
How many countries have you lived in?
i lived in Europe for 2 yrs .
What countries and for how long in each? Two years is not much experience.

the United States has freed ,fed,defended and offered more aid and cured more disease's than any other country on earth ! no matter what the left says the USA has done more for man kind than any other nation in history !
germany 2yrs

germany 2yrs
2 in Germany. Where were the other 2 ? ( assuming you were "following orders"
then )

Pretentious douche.

2 yrs is not much experience !! wow ! it was 30 yrs ago and i enjoyed Germany especially the beer ! but unfortunately mass immigration has changed the country for the worst .

2 yrs is not much experience !! wow ! it was 30 yrs ago and i enjoyed Germany especially the beer ! but unfortunately mass immigration has changed the country for the worst .
sure did. The dual citizen/African Americans stationed there since 1950 or so brought the black plague mainstream for them

sure did. The dual citizen/African Americans stationed there since 1950 or so brought the black plague mainstream for them
the black soldiers that i served with treated the Germans with dignity and respect ! and we all [soldiers white and black] had German friends ...the problem Germany is having is the same many countries in the region ...muslims!

the black soldiers that i served with treated the Germans with dignity and respect !
So in this foreign country you were serviced and supplied by a US base? Boy, that's the authentic foreign experience all right.

Pretentious douche.
Insecure?

Pretentious douche.
Insecure?

Not even a little, you pretentious douche.

This is not the experience one would need to say what is the best country in the world. Then USA is not looked on very favourably at the moment.

Pretentious douche.
Insecure?

Pretentious douche.
Insecure?

That is certainly not how you come off. In what way am I pretentious?

Pretentious douche.
Insecure?

Pretentious douche.
Insecure?

That is certainly not how you come off. ..?

Only to a pretentious douche like you.

Pretentious douche.
Insecure?

Pretentious douche.
Insecure?

I see you cannot answer my question.

Pretentious douche.
Insecure?

Pretentious douche.
Insecure?

Oh, if you had only traveled as much as I have, if you had only experienced the world as much as I have, if you were only as worldly and cosmopolitan as I am you would understand. Do you even have a passport, you rube?

100 years ago. Look mommie. No ropes !
Mount Ranie.jpg

Insecure?

Insecure?

Oh, if you had only traveled as much as I have, if you had only experienced the world as much as I have, if you were only as worldly and cosmopolitan as I am you would understand. Do you even have a passport, you rube?
Insecure?

Insecure?

Insecure?

Insecure?

I have an American and Irish passports. You shoul
Insecure?

Insecure?

I have an American passport and an Irish passport. You should not insult people for what they know.

I have an American and Irish passports. You shoul

I have an American passport and an Irish passport. You should not insult people for what they know.

Oh, you’re so special!

:lol:

Forum List

Back