The USA is the greatest country in the history of the world !

the United States has freed ,fed,defended and offered more aid and cured more disease's than any other country on earth ! no matter what the left says the USA has done more for man kind than any other nation in history !

So far...yeah...it is.

THe US is still the greatest nation, despite all the criminal dems.
If great is decided by gdp, prison population, military strength. The US doesn't do so well in categories like quality of life, national happiness, perceived corruption, migrant acceptance, etc., etc..

The only reason those other countries out do us in those categories is because we protect them with our military, so they save all that money....we provide them with technological innovation....which provides them with their high standard of life.......

Migrant acceptance? Really? Allowing 3rd world muslim men to rape thousands of your young girls and not doing anything about it because you don't want to be called rapists? You score them high in that? That's stupid.

Europe and Japan live off of the United States...it is easy to live in the basement and eat cheetos while the real country takes care of you....

We can let them out to live at your house if you don’t like criminals being in prison. We’ll give them a free cutlery set as a present.

I have long thought that would stop the stupid "no death penalty" marchers at executions: tell them that they can take the death row guy safely home with them if he can live there with them for ten years. If they show up protesting, they have to take a death row guy home.

So much for those protests!

legal immigrants not refugees !
What on earth do you think net migration tallies? I have to say that even though I should be used to it and should expect it, the stupid is still disheartening.
there is no country that allows more immigrants legal immigrants than the USA ! when i state that fact you come up with some bullshit per capita bull from a country with a fraction of our population ! why dont you just come out and admit that you hate the USA like the rest of your communist comrades do.

We can let them out to live at your house if you don’t like criminals being in prison. We’ll give them a free cutlery set as a present.

I have long thought that would stop the stupid "no death penalty" marchers at executions: tell them that they can take the death row guy safely home with them if he can live there with them for ten years. If they show up protesting, they have to take a death row guy home.

So much for those protests!
then they enroll him to vote as a democrat too .

there is no country that allows more immigrants legal immigrants than the USA !
And you resent it mightily, which shows in how unhappy you are. Can an unhappy country be great?
who said im unhappy ?? and you never said what country you are from ..why not ??
Your general demeanor puts you into the camp of "unhappy" american.
my demeanor ?? bwaaahaaaaa i find joy in insulting the communist anti American faggots on the left !

who said im unhappy ?? and you never said what country you are from ..why not ??
The surveys and rankings say you're not as happy as inhabitants of other countries.

Because your ignorance is matched only by your lack of curiosity.
well tell me big man is it better in your country if so tell us the country you are from ! and as for greatness im talking about accomplishments that have benefited the entire world ! oh i'll admit we have some unhappy people in America ...they're called democrats !and the unhappier the democrats [communist] of today are the greater and better off America is !

Forum List

Back